GGT 265 Declares 2DS the winner of Next-Gen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am hearing that LP3 is not completely horrible.  It might be Steam sale worthy then.  Good, I will bite when it's $5 or less.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got to play some MGS3 at lunch. Got back up to
Ocelot and whipped him super fast this time. Got a lot of head shots in.
Lost a good amount of time but at this point I'll be skipping cutscenes until I'm back where I was. I'm definitely better at the game now too then when I started. ONWARD!

I wish redbox had it. Looks cool.
no point in wasting money to redbox it, just watch youtube walkthrough videos like the last of us, reviewers praised the game, because the campaign is like cinema experience.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtB4xBwn4-k[/youtube]

So much fun. Playing through Project Diva makes me want to get it on the Vita. It really does make for a perfect portable game.

DJMax is still one of the most played games on my Vita.

I like Lost Planet 3 more than Killer is Dead. Divekick on sale for $7.50 on steam!

Oh, hey Lux, guess what: 
Butts

Killer is dead is like asura's wrath 50 cutscenes 2 mins of gameplay. japanese developers suck

There is no #2 to dispute my title therefore I am #1 easily.

This is like that anime with that black samurai guy I hold the title to #1 and #2 you can not challenge #1 if you don't have #2 headband

Finished The Walking Dead.  Episode 5 might have been the best episode.  I didn't like (Comics spoiler through #48 and Show spoilers)
The cutting off the arm decision (like Rick and Merle), and the allusion to handcuffing Lee to the heater like Merle

Is there anywhere I can lookup all the different decisions and how they affect the ending?  In particular I'm curious about
the Stranger

Finished The Walking Dead. Episode 5 might have been the best episode. I didn't like (Comics spoiler through #48 and Show spoilers)
The cutting off the arm decision (like Rick and Merle), and the allusion to handcuffing Lee to the heater like Merle

Is there anywhere I can lookup all the different decisions and how they affect the ending? In particular I'm curious about
the Stranger
They don't affect the ending. The Stranger's comments will change a bit, but it just boils down to him either calling Lee a bad guy (more evilish choices) or saying that Lee is trying to pretend to not be a bad guy (more goodish choices).

My biggest gripe with this game was that, ultimately, choice never mattered. Sure, I got to spend more time with Carley instead of some idiot like Duck, but they both die at the same place regardless. Sure, I can save Ben now, but he's just going to end up dying no matter what I do and won't add anything significant to the plot in the meantime.

Whenever I start to play Killer Is Dead, I fall asleep. Why not just remake Killer 7 in hd and with new features Suda?

This guy has a bunch of untold stories and cut footage from dark souls  I think the stories are his own  they're pretty interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RkLstvjmUk

I think they're cut stories from the game I don't know whatever

I'll be watching these all night

whatever

tumblr_mkj8yzdPOT1rcfcwlo1_500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back