GGT 265 Declares 2DS the winner of Next-Gen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have Thor in one of my classrooms.

Ties his hair up though. Must be to keep his identity a secret Superman style or maybe cuz he rides a motorcycle.

Seems like a cool dude.

I didn't know Lux is a Cod dudebro ;0
I like some of the stuff they are doing for Ghosts. Personally, I thought MW3 was complete shit. MW2 was unplayable for months, but it was fun taking advantage of the glitches and such.

Seriously, the 87s' were too cray cray on release.

I like some of the stuff they are doing for Ghosts. Personally, I thought MW3 was complete shit. MW2 was unplayable for months, but it was fun taking advantage of the glitches and such.

Seriously, the 87s' were too cray cray on release.
You just want it so u can be a woman soldier :rofl:

Video games becoming more and more unrealistic. Woman on a battlefield. ugh I wouldn't be surprised if they make a ninja turtle a woman in micheal bay's movie

You guys are such lulz trollols.  I'm gonna bail over to GAF where serious gamers have real discussions that matter to me.

just saw regarding gta v online

Crew Leaders can assign special rank to any and all members (Crew members will otherwise all be defaulted to the designation of Muscle) across the following four tiers:

• Commissioners: The Crew’s most trusted member(s) - that essential right-hand man or woman that the Leader relies on for Vice Presidential advisement and executive action. Commissioners have the power to manage and administrate all aspects of the Crew on behalf of the Leader, including the ability to promote members internally or invite new members in.
  • Lieutenants: Made members with specific privileges to keep the Crew in check and hand out promotions or demotions amongst sub-ordinate ranks. Crew Representatives and the mob of Muscle would be wise to keep their Lieutenants (and above) sweet.
  • Representatives: A tier of Crew members who have shown and proved their commitment to the clique - whether with ace performance in competitive modes, or just by rocking their Crew's emblem faithfully since day one. Crew Leaders can assign these special players as Representatives who will have basic permissions to aid recruitment efforts.
  • Muscle: The rank-and-file mob of Crew members who are happy to play their position of causing some havoc Online, doing their Crew's emblem justice and fighting for its good name. Muscle-level members may not have nor want any administrative power but they're often the heart and soul of what makes your Crew fearsome. Ambitious Muscle who are looking to prove themselves to the Crew Leader and rise up the ranks may even prove a threat to their Crew superiors, if any are deemed to be slacking on their responsibilities or performance.

all frosty does is troll about vita

finally an interesting deadpool plot yay

Last edited by a moderator:
My internets up but down? The only sites I can get access to are this, Bing, and eBay, everything else in my favorites isn't working and my Xbox is going on and off, so weird

You should.

I would understand it if that meant your posting time would be split.

I'm okay with that as long as you're happy.

You know?

It's not about me.

fuck I managed to lose a whole lot of play time on MGS3 on Vita. It's somewhat my own fault because instead of saving I put the system in suspend all the time. I just finished
The End Boss Fight and was on my way up the mountain last night
and the battery was low. I put it in suspend and went to bed. I put it on the charger this morning and then I went to turn it on and I had to do a full boot. I got a message saying the system shut do you want to send a message to Sony. I then loaded up the game and it looks like I'm even before
The Ocelot boss fight
which I even thought was odd since it asks you to save after some parts. Ugh.

fuck I managed to lose a whole lot of play time on MGS3 on Vita. It's somewhat my own fault because instead of saving I put the system in suspend all the time. I just finished
and the battery was low. I put it in suspend and went to bed. I put it on the charger this morning and then I went to turn it on and I had to do a full boot. I got a message saying the system shut do you want to send a message to Sony. I then loaded up the game and it looks like I'm even before
The Ocelot boss fight
I've done that on my 3DS, it's the worst, made me stop playing certain games for a while

The Ocelot boss fight
Holy shit if its the first ocelot battle damn even if its the second fight you'll have a ways to go.

Have you seen the part where the end is in a wheel chair yet?

September's PS+ Games:

PS3

Resident Evil HD Chronicles Collection

Ico

Galaga Legions DX

Vita

GTA: Liberty City Stories

Rayman Origins 

Wow.  While SCEE redefines value with PS+, SCEA continues to redefine dumpster fire:

Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles HD (great for everyone without a Move!  plus it was just on sale!)

ICO (great game, but most people who care have probably already purchased it in one of the many sales or even grabbed the collection on disc when it hit rock bottom prices).

Galaga Legions DX (okay game... been out for ages on 360; nobody cared when it was ported to PSN in the first place.)

GTA:LCS (hooray, another fucking PSP game!)

Rayman Origins Vita (fantastic game, however, it's been on sale for

Rayman is the best platformer from the last 10 years.

Just sayin.
More like 15. It's a great game.

It should have been given away on PS+ though back in the same timeframe as EU. It's stupid to give it out now... knowing the PS+ schedule, it will be given out around 9/20, which is when Rayman Legends comes out. It's fucking stupid.

If they give it out now it'll make people want Legends.

It's a good plan.
Yes. If they give it out now, people will immediately rush through Origins so they can buy Legends in all it's glory including the 40 levels imported from Origins!

Or...

They'll wait for it to be free on PS+ in a year and a half.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back