GGT 265 Declares 2DS the winner of Next-Gen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody owns a WiiU.

I just preordered the Wind Waker Limited Edition bundle. ^_^

Damn SR4 already sold a million copies. RIP GTA V

GTA V will double that at least (if not more), but it's still great for Volition. To think less than a year ago they were on that sinking ship, and now they are raking in cash for Deep Silver.

Speaking of GTA V, holy shit dat track list...godamn it's good to be a AAA gangsta.

Last edited by a moderator:

GTA V will double that at least (if not more), but it's still great for Volition. To think less than a year ago they were on that sinking ship, and now they are raking in cash for Deep Silver.

Speaking of GTA V, holy shit dat track list...godamn it's good to be a AAA gangsta.
It could still probably be said that nobody will own a WiiU.

Can't wait for GTA V PC for $10. It'll be epic! ^_^

Laura bailey sells video games dawg

Its shitty ybx I've seen justin wong and floe play it

I'm glad that ganon statue sucks I would have paid $50 easily

It's not. You can clearly see the plastic border between the screen in real pictures.

You probably saw some user mockups (there were some on GAF) showing how they though it should have been--one ttouch screen (to be like tablet) and just put black borders around it for dual screen games.

It is too. GAF confirms, single touch screen but with an extra layer of plastic over the top portion to prevent the upper half from being used in addition to the plastic outer cover.

It could still probably be said that nobody will own a WiiU.

Can't wait for GTA V PC for $10. It'll be epic! ^_^

I think Frost just insulted me, but I'm not sure.

gunnm, you must be exicted for the new reboot teenage mutant ninja turtle set to release in 2014, directed by michael bay, with megan fox starting April O'Neil

also new launch trailer for tmnt:eek:ut of the shadows.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZ4O1QlSFfw

eh maybe we'll show how it goes if I was able to sit down for those shitty TMNT movies that came out in the 90's how bad can this movie be

It is too. GAF confirms, single touch screen but with an extra layer of plastic over the top portion to prevent the upper half from being used in addition to the plastic outer cover.
Seems dumb as its still functionally not a full touch screen. Guess it must have been cheaper than going with two separate screens like in current models.

Nintendo just needs to go second or third party so we can get their games on hardware that doesn't suck balls.

Seems dumb as its still functionally not a full touch screen. Guess it must have been cheaper than going with two separate screens like in current models.

Nintendo just needs to go second or third party so we can get their games on hardware that doesn't suck balls.
i dream of one day sony acquiring/ absorbing nintendo

The same amount of people that own a vita.

O snap, shots fired.

Yes, cost is the reason driving this redesign since I don't remember asking Nintendo to take the 3D out of my 3DS. I also didn't ask to take away the clam shell and make the thing ugly.

I may end up double dipping on Wind Waker to get the LE, but I haven't decided yet. The GS who took my Wii U Bundle preorder couldn't get the SKU off the system and didn't think to call region to see if a higher level manager had it.

i kinda want a 2DS but i'm not sure

i dunno
No you don't just get a 3DS used or something for around that price, much better

fuck it mociwe I'm gonna buy it

shit I need a CC added to my account to buy MS points what is this sorcery
Alright, guess I'll buy it as well when I get on later

Wait, so as someone who was going to buy a 3DS XL, should I buy this 2DS thing instead?

I have no clue what it is or what it does cuz I'm lazy. I'm assuming by the name that they took out the 3D? Should I care?

Someone tell me plz.
I know you said nvm since it's ugly but I just wanted to say I personally really like the 3D, I know a lot of people here don't care for it but if you can get it to work it's really nice imo.

Nobody owns a WiiU.
Was gonna say just like how nobody owns a Vita but I saw you commented on that yourself already about how you own one :p

Its shitty ybx I've seen justin wong and floe play it

I'm glad that ganon statue sucks I would have paid $50 easily
What? That statue's awesome, I'm thinking about moving my order from Amazon to Gamestop and paying more due to it.

WTF. Why can't I post images?
tmnt-pizza-taste-test.jpg

michalangelo has two different sized eyes one is obviously for night vision  please don't bring it up again

damn more bad news for nintendo. The Wonderful 101 exclusive for wii-u tanked badly in sales in japan,. It only sold 5,258 copies in Japan. LOL
I foresee financial troubles ahead for nintendo.

damn more bad news for nintendo. The Wonderful 101 exclusive for wii-u tanked badly in sales in japan,. It only sold 5,258 copies in Japan. LOL
I foresee financial troubles ahead for nintendo.
That was Platinum's game though and not Nintendo itself, I mean, they published it but it's probably not something that will hurt them as much as a game they made directly selling like that :p

Wonderful 101 never looked good anyway. I'm not surprised.
well, it looks similar in terms of style of play, to pikimin 3, yet that games sold well. i would not be surprise to see nintendo abandoning wii-u, and introduce a another "next gen" console to replace it in 2 years.

Well, cancelled my Zelda WW order on Amazon to move over to the figure at GameStop

i would not be surprise to see nintendo abandoning wii-u, and introduce a another "next gen" console to replace it in 2 years.
Doubtful, especially with the new bundle/price drop, plus they went through the GameCube era pretty far behind as well, so yeah.

Well, cancelled my Zelda WW order on Amazon to move over to the figure at GameStop
Doubtful, especially with the new bundle/price drop, plus they went through the GameCube era pretty far behind as well, so yeah.
they should of learned their lesson with the gamecube, too bad. Just like the wii, people finally realized with the wii-u. it is just a gimmick, nothing more.

They still made trillions of dollars off the Wii.

And I'm pretty sure the gamecube was nothing but profit. Nintendo is good at business...usually.

You'll all see when the 2DS sells like crazy.

Gotta get a Wii u so I can play some Assassins Creed 3.

Or Arkham City.

What a great selection of games it has!
i think you mean arkham city origins, and the rehash of hd collections of zelda, mario, and etc..

They still made trillions of dollars off the Wii.

And I'm pretty sure the gamecube was nothing but profit. Nintendo is good at business...usually.

You'll all see when the 2DS sells like crazy.
i guess you might be right, selling as much as leappad 2 tablet should be consider a success.

Third party games do look SIGNIFICANTLY better on the Wii U.

Just ask Reggie.

He also says the Xbone and PS4 launch lineups are meh.

What a great guy.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUtnwcv-quE[/youtube]

Might try and finish up SMT IV tonight. Want to play some Miku but I do kinda of want to get this game out of the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back