GGT 266 Backed Mighty No. 9

Ughh, was playin Divekick online for 3 hours and I suck at it. Im 10-30 in ranked matches. I thought I was pretty good at it from playing lots of single player but damn, Divekick matches online are really intense, this shit is for real dawg.

Dyad has a demo. It's hard to explain... it reminds me, in a way, of games like Tempest or Space Giraffe. I ended up buying it just to support it, but I haven't put any time into it yet (it was made by a small team of like 2 people).

http://youtu.be/44itXFp-6us

After watching this commercial for it, I couldn't help it:

http://youtu.be/EDO6QsukNwk

I mean, they say my dogs will love it and my neighbors are going to hate it.

SOLD.

Retro/Grade I bough awhile back when it was on sale (with it's soundtrack even).

I played through the first couple levels and, while an interesting concept, it wasn't really clicking for me. It may play better if you use one of the GH/RB guitars (I think this is supported), but I didn't feel bad spending like $3 on it ... I've spend a lot more on a lot worse.

I don't think I'd recommend it though, even for all the praise it gets, unless the later levels change it from something that bored me to something more special and unique.
Thanks for the micro reviews. Dyad doesn't seem like my cup of tea, although I can definitely appreciate some of the humor in that video. I'll check out the demo for Retro/Grade and see what it does for me.

Ughh, was playin Divekick online for 3 hours and I suck at it. Im 10-30 in ranked matches. I thought I was pretty good at it from playing lots of single player but damn, Divekick matches online are really intense, this shit is for real dawg.
There's something wrong with you.

Seek help.

Thanks for the micro reviews. Dyad doesn't seem like my cup of tea, although I can definitely appreciate some of the humor in that video. I'll check out the demo for Retro/Grade and see what it does for me.
This should help, maybe.

http://youtu.be/6aLoWE5apQ4

Last edited by a moderator:
wow mighty no9 almost 900k in two days.

I wonder what the fastest moving kickstarter is. Another 1.6 mil and we get  this game on xbox.

My kneejerk is to say Double Fine, but I really only pay attention to video game kickstarters. Coulda been anything. Off to back this, brb.

wow mighty no9 almost 900k in two days.

I wonder what the fastest moving kickstarter is. Another 1.6 mil and we get this game on xbox.
Yeah, sorry, but I'm not paying extra to get it on a platform I don't use. :p

Now if you said it was 1.6 million to get it on Vita... :rofl:

That would make such a killer Vita game.
I like the cut of your jib, sir.

--

I swear, the incompetence of SCEA never ceases to amaze me.

SCEE is currently doing Killzone: Mercenary pre-orders. Not only are buyers CERTAIN they're getting the pre-order DLC, but they are -- as of right now -- able to PRE-LOAD THE GAME LIKE YOU CAN ON STEAM.

SCEA, on the other hand, doesn't support pre-orders, makes you guess if you're going to get the pre-order DLC if you purchase it digitally, and you have to wait until the store updates what Grace Chen O'clock before you can even START your download.

fuck you, SCEA. fuck YOU VERY MUCH.

I either need to find Dragon's Crown on Vita or some PSN credit on the cheap, stat. More I play of the game, more I want to be able to play it ANYWHAR.

FYI today is the last day to preorder Castle of Illusion on PSN and get the Genesis version for free. The Genesis version is available to play as soon as you preorder then download the 20 MB file. It even has save states.

FYI today is the last day to preorder Castle of Illusion on PSN and get the Genesis version for free. The Genesis version is available to play as soon as you preorder then download the 20 MB file. It even has save states.
Must resist. My buddy had the genesis version back in the day and I remember spending many a night playing it. After the other recent MIckey games I don't have much interest in the actual new game though.

There's something wrong with you.

Seek help.

This should help, maybe.

http://youtu.be/6aLoWE5apQ4
I played the demos for both. Retro/Grade seemed interesting, but I don't think I would ever play it.

brutal my 160 hour SL 169 character save is corrupted on dark souls :(

I was so close to being able to use the greatsword of artorias too :(

nice trolling dawg they stopped making genesis games a long time ago

lol. xbox.

I hope you've learned your lesson gunnm
I hope your cloud save of hatstuna miku gets deleted so you can feel my pain

Do you two guys have an xbox? I don't think I have you guys added

Why u playing DS on Xbox?  PC master race baby.

I got Castle of Illusion preorder.  I played a lot of the original Genesis, so there's a lot of nostalgia feels there.

Insurance Fraud is so much lulz, especially in SRIV with the powers.  You can extend the aftertouch soooooooo much now lol.

I attacked a panther before I knew what I was lunging at. I also didn't see the pack of six others it was sleeping with. Pretty similar outcome, I would imagine.
It is kind of annoying that you can't really tell what is what in the game. Also, playing as a herbivore is hard.

I am a legacy poster but gunnm dawg stole my username,
gunnm =
11m89jts.jpg

gunm =
?

Alternate Universe where
Parker grew up and married MJ and their daughter inherits the spider powers.

bread's done
Back