GGT 272 has gunnm dawg's amazing title

Thankfully not even close. I've got my fair share of dumb shit, but I at least still have available surface area at home.
dat zelda/ mega man collection doe. I'm not into plushies but those figures and statues were pretty awesome

Dude that guy is a hoarder. Beyond stupid. I've given up on collecting or keeping any sort of crap. When I'm old and retired all I want is a TV, a game console, a fridge, a bed, and a computer. I don't need much else (well a bathroom with a toilet and shower obviously). Lol. 

Is anyone else worried that both Sega and Capcom are laying people off? They both obviously have their problems as companies but it just seems like sooner or later all were going to have is 1st party, Activision, Ubisoft, and indies and that's it.

gunnm dawg is super weeabo status dont you know k-kappa!
luxy-san knows whats up

Dude that guy is a hoarder. Beyond stupid. I've given up on collecting or keeping any sort of crap. When I'm old and retired all I want is a TV, a game console, a fridge, a bed, and a computer. I don't need much else (well a bathroom with a toilet and shower obviously). Lol.
haters gonna hate

Haterade for reals. I don't agree with it but it's his money and space. It's not like I'm telling you playing vita only is stupid because it is overpriced with rip off memory cards and ports of old psp games and games you can get off steam for cheaper.

Started Fire Emblem: Awakening again to get a closer look at some of their armor designs. Now here I am, balls deep in a full replay. Life is hard.

I've only gotten to play a couple of matches so far. I've been having a lot of issues with the infinite loading screen on PC.
Haven't really had that on 360, have froze like 3-4 times though, I started doing a lot better once I switched classes, I can't really use the U-100 that well and I love playing support so I hope that gun gets buffed soon, I switched over to the AK-12 and I already over doubled what my K/D was, that gun is just so much better right now.

Seems like my Agarest: Records of War beta got converted to the full game. Heck yeah.

Waifus.

Playing vita is stupid because it is overpriced with rip off memory cards and ports of old psp games and games you can get off steam for cheaper.

''It will no longer use external game development teams and has cancelled a number of titles in production.''

Aw man no more DmC 2 :(

Easily still one of my favorites this year, and there's been a ton of good shit this year.
Its alright its just a little easy. I've done all the match making shit and then I got bored I'm at the part where the match making you choose in game affects what appears and then I stopped playing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Love how that was their focus lately, and like all the external games were the ones that flopped. Gotta get back to making their own awesome games!
Well, if you listen to their bullshit about DR2 being entirely made by Blue Castle, then they at least had cause to keep making external games. I don't even understand how they kept attempting to make western games after Dark Void.

I'm starting to think that they only really like each other.
Could be the case.

Is anyone else worried that both Sega and Capcom are laying people off? They both obviously have their problems as companies but it just seems like sooner or later all were going to have is 1st party, Activision, Ubisoft, and indies and that's it.

Man everyone is on my ass today. No one responded to it the first time, I felt hurt. I guess I should reboot and start over.

I'm not worried. We're headed or another gaming crash anyways.
Good thing I like Indie games and my favorite platforms are all about indie games.

I'm starting to think that they only really like each other.
Pretty much.

D-did you just copy and paste that?
:rofl: That's what I was thinking... sort of. I wondered how I went back in time but was still reading new posts. ;)

Man everyone is on my ass today. No one responded to it the first time, I felt hurt. I guess I should reboot and start over.
No, not worried.

Then again, It's not like I buy the new games Capcom or Sega puts out these days... DmC? Lost Planet 3? Remember Me? All on my Steam Wishlist and targeted for $5. If they go under, fuck it.

This. fucking Crapcom.

Also FFVII PC is on sale 50% off on Steam. Is it worth $6 or do I wait for Steam Holiday sale?? Decisions...
It might be a little cheaper in the Steam holiday sale. Or it may be the same price.
I bought it when GMG had it for about $8 because, y'know, I want to encourage SE to put their shit on PC.

I didn't read his post the first time, so it generally a new experience for me.

I figure one of these days gaming will essentially be like the horror movie genre and just be constant reboots every 5 years.
I wonder if that means Zeki would like it more or less?

I might just go for it, if Frostymayng got it for $8.  It's like I'm winning over him!  ^_^

Haha alright, I'll give a real answer then! I wouldn't say I'm worried, most of the games I play from Sega will most likely not be affected, same for Capcom. It's bound to happen when they keep making all these flops that people don't want though, but it still does suck to see people losing jobs, but as long as they put all of their focus into stuff people actually want now then it will hopefully be for the better

I didn't read his post the first time, so it generally a new experience for me.

I wonder if that means Zeki would like it more or less?
Knowing Zeki? Probably more.

Man, I'm watching V/H/S 2 and it is a massive pile of shit. One of the worst movies I've seen in quite some time.

The only Capcom game on my radar is dat Strider HD. They can cancel everything else.
Yeah, I'm looking forward to that. It looks like a decent amount of fun. Outside of that and ULTRA SF4, I have no idea what Capcom was ever planning. But they need to do some hardcore restructuring, reevaluation and seriously take a step back and look at the state of their business.

BVredpACUAA6PEA.jpg

BVdd1C8CIAAsQkE.jpg

bread's done
Back