GGT 272 has gunnm dawg's amazing title

Y is gonna be my main game this gen as well! Gonna be a good time, looking forward to that launching, no idea if Amazon will get it here on launch or not though, they have yet to update that :/

allegedly

If gunm dawg allowed me to discuss comics I would discuss how awesome spider man and past x-men being together is  but I can't so

Last edited by a moderator:
1266277_742844372399053_1556634895_o.jpg

Does anyone here know how to get a disc out of a broken ps3? The light is flashing red then yellow and the disc is stuck in there.

halp

Aw Yiss, now we're talkin' Lux baby.  Now dat's a grrrl I can get behind, if ya smell wat da weevles is cookin'.

Sorry Indidawg but yo crackd out ho Ledabeyotch got her narra lil white grrl ass kicked to da currrrb.  Fo' realz yo.

Shit too much GTAV...

Joel, you blaggard.

OMG, I'm dying at the preorder incentives for the new R&C game:

Folks who pre-order from "participating retailers" will receive Ratchet's "Pyronox Armor," which reduces incoming damage by five percent. Amazon pre-orders also include "roughly $30" worth of Ratchet and Clank items for PlayStation Home (according to the PlayStation Blog), though the exact nature of said items is not specified.

Bwahahaha.  I love R&C and will eventually get that game, but fucking Home preorder bonuses??  fucking worthless.

Oh wait, this is GGT.  I mean, it's a tremendous value and highly desirable.

I got really excited when I saw there was a sequel to the Fright Night remake, but it was crushed the minute I found out that despite being a sequel, it's actually a remake of the remake.

Who says he was trolling? They found out he was mexican and banned him. Racist site.

I'm starting to think that they only really like each other.
Could be the case.
No! I like you all! I wish more people had been on skype. That's why I posted it early in the GGT. Also, I tried calling Zeki and Cheddahz but they didn't join :(

Metacritic is my favorite reviewer though. I really enjoy reading his reviews. It's like he has multiple personalities.

Very entertaining.
I remember when people would always complain about metacritic as if it were one reviewer.

Does anyone here know how to get a disc out of a broken ps3? The light is flashing red then yellow and the disc is stuck in there.

halp
Depending on what model of PS3 you have, you might not be able to. Mine got stuck, and the place I sent it to for repairs had to get the disc out.

---

Also, Action!, my Psychonauts figures shipped, so I guess that answers your question from before.

Guillermo del Toro did the new Treehouse of Horror's opening for the Simpsons and it is awesome!

http://youtu.be/CtgYY7dhTyE
That was awesome. First time watching anything simpsons related since HS

at :13 you see knifehead vs gipsydanger

Yo, Josh! Did Crotch or Indignate tell you that you need to organize a game night? Because Crotch said you totally need to. We gotta play some Betrayal game or something.

bread's done
Back