GGT 272 has gunnm dawg's amazing title

Haha, you guys! 

I got my 3DS XL from the Warehouse finally, it looks to be in great condition, was just the system, memory card, and charger cable though, no box. But for the price that I paid it was still a great deal!

How much dawg?
Got it for $121.97, was in "Acceptable" condition on the Amazon warehouse and I used that 10% coupon that was active 2 days ago. Now I'm getting all my normal 3DS stuff set up to sell, looking to make at least that much back, get a free upgrade out of it!

I think my thumb is too short for the XL :O I might need to look into getting one of those grips, the smaller 3DS just feels so much better for me, hopefully I can fix that

Last edited by a moderator:
1f8a008292a36964eba14b617cbbdfed.gif

The original 3DS was way too small for me. Realized it after playing Mario Kart. 

Seems Blizzard sent out another wave of Hearthstone keys and I didn't get one. Damnit. 

Leda is hot. 

The original 3DS was way too small for me. Realized it after playing Mario Kart.

Seems Blizzard sent out another wave of Hearthstone keys and I didn't get one. Damnit.

Leda is hot.
I thought the same thing about the OG 3DS. The Mario wheel was the only thing that made it bearable.

I think my thumb is too short for the XL :O I might need to look into getting one of those grips, the smaller 3DS just feels so much better for me, hopefully I can fix that
Strange. I have small to medium sized hands and can't say I have the same problem. Are your hands really tiny?

Strange. I have small to medium sized hands and can't say I have the same problem. Are your hands really tiny?
I don't think so, I'd wager smaller then average but not like tiny. I tried measuring my hand and looked at this just to see http://www.theaveragebody.com/average_hand_size.php and it looks like they would between half an inch and an inch shorter then average, but normal width, I have no idea how much of a difference that would make, never thought I'd be measuring my hand today haha

It might also just be because I am used to how I held the normal 3DS and just have to adjust though, I have to hold the XL differently then I do the normal one.

It's ok, Moc. Just get a hands transplant.
I suppose that's an option, an expensive option that I would prefer not doing....but an option nonetheless

I've decided to go watch Gravity tonight since Indignate thinks I should.

It's the future of cinema. 

It has Space, CG, 3D, and Sandra Bullock.

Metacritic is my favorite reviewer though. I really enjoy reading his reviews. It's like he has multiple personalities.

Very entertaining.

I'm going tonight too.
If it's anything like Castaway in space, no thanks.

And you'll have 500 times as much fun with it.
Subjective.

You must factor in the "love fighting games, hates RPG factor".

In that case, you should be claiming it's 10000x more fun.

But I don't know if that ratio applies to gunm.

What the fuck is up with those two lance throwing motherfuckers?

I quit Dark Souls again.
In Anor Londo?

You need a bow for those bitches. Snipe 'em.

I don't think so, I'd wager smaller then average but not like tiny. I tried measuring my hand and looked at this just to see http://www.theaveragebody.com/average_hand_size.php and it looks like they would between half an inch and an inch shorter then average, but normal width, I have no idea how much of a difference that would make, never thought I'd be measuring my hand today haha

It might also just be because I am used to how I held the normal 3DS and just have to adjust though, I have to hold the XL differently then I do the normal one.

I suppose that's an option, an expensive option that I would prefer not doing....but an option nonetheless
I'm just about .44 inch shorter as I think my hand's length is about 7 inches.

Width I'm about spot on.

Cool, looks like my "used" XL wasn't registered so I got some Club Nintendo points out of it, can't complain about that!

I'm just about .44 inch shorter as I think my hand's length is about 7 inches.

Width I'm about spot on.
Sounds like we are pretty close then, might just be since I've had the 3DS since launch and am really used to using it, I'm sure as I use the XL more it will get more comfortable, the screen size and 3D effects are already a lot nicer, there's some stuff I like better about both but I'll most likely keep the XL and sell off my standard one.

Pre-ordered Pokemon at Gamestop and got a free poster.

Power to the players!
I want that poster but I got mine on Amazon since I have credit there :/

The objective number is 101 because I received Wonderful 101 just now along with Etrian Odyssey Untold. yay!

You ordered both X and Y? I didn't know you were one of those guys... I will let you fill in the blanks because it is usually amusing.
I wanted two posters. I didn't know what else to do.

is that the movie starring george clooney, his movies are horrible.
More like it's horrible how underrated his movies are.

What the fuck is up with those two lance throwing motherfuckers?

I quit Dark Souls again.
that's where the silver knights snipe casuals apparently they caught another one

gg

btw you're almost at ornstein and smough so whatever

pokemon ran out of colors to call their games now they're using the alphabets to rape your wallets?

Nah dawg there's only one gunnm as far as I know gunm died a long time ago god rest his soul

bread's done
Back