GGT 272 has gunnm dawg's amazing title

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry gunnm dawg, but I don't have Borderlands 2 on 360 anymore. I also just beat GTAV. Fantastic game. Personally, it's the best sandbox game I've played. Time sink some time into online now, I guess.

Sorry gunnm dawg, but I don't have Borderlands 2 on 360 anymore. I also just beat GTAV. Fantastic game. Personally, it's the best sandbox game I've played. Time sink some time into online now, I guess.
I just can not get into GTA nearly as much as a lot of people, IMO there are a lot of other Sandbox games that I've played that I have just had a lot more fun with, but it's good you guys are all enjoying it so much I suppose.

Option c should just be called non-casual because that's who choosing option C.

Btw trevor can deliver people to a cannibal camp for $ I had a famous person with me I was going to give to them but my fucking car flipped and they said UGH I'LL JUST WALK HOME, I turned off my xbox.

I just can not get into GTA nearly as much as a lot of people, IMO there are a lot of other Sandbox games that I've played that I have just had a lot more fun with, but it's good you guys are all enjoying it so much I suppose.
I still think san andreas is the best sandbox game I've ever played.

Indeed; I want my open world games to let me do more... unique stuff.

BVxgj05CEAAwl04.jpg

Waaaaat.  There is so much shit to do in GTAV its cray.

You can play the stock market, play full tennis and golf games, commit crimes, buy shit, make it rain at the strip club to see real video game titties, race planes, go online and jack other folks with sum straight up gangsta sheeeit, do all kinds of stupid stuff.  

BTW, lux wins again.  Melodie beats Leda's inked up jacked up bottle-jobbed ass all day erry day.

Waaaaat. There is so much shit to do in GTAV its cray.

You can play the stock market, play full tennis and golf games, commit crimes, buy shit, make it rain at the strip club to see real video game titties, race planes, go online and jack other folks with sum straight up gangsta sheeeit, do all kinds of stupid stuff.

BTW, lux wins again. Melodie beats Leda's inked up jacked up bottle-jobbed ass all day erry day.
Yeah, but there's no superpowers or dubstep guns. You can't call in airstrikes or other shit like that.

That's what Uraizen is getting at, I think.

Funny enough, while I really loved The Third, SRIV is not as fun to me.  I really hate the Super Power Fight Club and how you have to complete it just to advance the story.  I dunno if I'll ever finish SRIV at this rate and Third is one of the few games I've ever bothered to Platinum.

GTAV is fun a hell though.  I played 3 hours straight last night and had to force myself to stop.  I had no idea the time went by that quick.  And I'm not even set on doing missions or getting trophies or anything in particular.  I just do what I feel like and enjoy myself.  I don't even get mad if I fail missions (haven't really even been trying very hard to play "good" so to speak) and so far I haven't had to replay a mission more than once.

You can fly fighter jets in GTAV.  Pretty close.  I'd rather do da carpet bombing myself anyway.

I suppose depending on ones preferences this is true, yes. I was referring to Wind Waker HD currently though since it launched on disc finally. But I would wager that I would still want to play my least favorite Zelda game over watching someone else play LoL.

Ha, you are one funny guy!
I figured you meant Wind Waker.

That's one of the Zelda games where I might actually have more fun watching LoL championships. :p

Are you guys talking about Darksiders?
Funny enough, I like both Darksiders games better than Wind Waker.

Yeah, Betrayal at yadda yadda. How does 8:30 EST next Thursday sound for everyone?

I guess tentatively, the people playing are: Me, The Crotch, Joel, Icebeast, Indignate, and Mikey. So yeah, those of you I named should tell me if that time works for you.
Yep, works for me. Can I get a link for the download? I should probably start it now if I want it done in time.

That's one of the Zelda games where I might actually have more fun watching LoL championships. :p

Funny enough, I like both Darksiders games better than Wind Waker.
I'm looking forward to the Wind Waker rerelease for a couple of reasons. I don't think I gave it a fair shake because I hated sailing and the Triforce scavenger hunt was stupid. The stealth section in the beginning was annoying too.

Anyone remember back in the day when we used to post Godzila picture instead of pictures of girls who are obsessed with themselves?

Those were the good days.

I like where this is going.

Except Godzilla doesn't lose so I'm not sure how I feel about that picture.
Clearly Godzilla is firing mouth and tummy rainbow blasts which are blowing that hello kitty knockoff away, and the entire crowd is cheering Godzilla on while he does it.

I know it's one of the Zeldas that has a bigger split fanbase, that's for sure. I personally really like it and am looking forward to running through it all again, didn't get much time into it yesterday since Rune Factory is taking up all of my time.

Paid off the good zelda game at gamestop and now I'll get two zelda games for the price of one.

power to the playaz

Paid off the good zelda game at gamestop and now I'll get two zelda games for the price of one.

power to the playaz
But that one isn't out yet, how do you know if it's good! ;D

I have that one pre-ordered as well though, good year for Zelda, WWHD, that one, the treasure chest, the symphony is here next month again :D

I'm looking forward to the Wind Waker rerelease for a couple of reasons. I don't think I gave it a fair shake because I hated sailing and the Triforce scavenger hunt was stupid. The stealth section in the beginning was annoying too.
I know it's one of the Zeldas that has a bigger split fanbase, that's for sure. I personally really like it and am looking forward to running through it all again, didn't get much time into it yesterday since Rune Factory is taking up all of my time.
I gave it a fair shake, I was just ultimately disappointed for the reasons you list above, BlueScrote.

More than that, previous Zelda games set a standard for the amount of content contained within for me.

Number of Dungeons in each Zelda game:

Zelda - 9, Zelda II - 7, LttP - 11, LA - 8+, OoT- 8, TP - 8, WW - 5

That's my biggest gripe with the game. Since it was 2002 and the internet wasn't what it is now and lots of people had no idea how big the game was prior to release. I got it, brought it home, hit the 3 dungeons and then had the world change a bit... and it harkened back to the OoT formula. I got to dungeon 4 and was blown away, thinking maybe I could forgive all the things BlueScrote listed above. I got to dungeon 5 and was sure I could. Then it forced me on the Triforce piece fishing quest and ended the game. At that point, my opinion of the game soured and I immediately rushed through the scavenger hunt, finished the game, sold it, and never looked back.

Maybe I'll look into playing it again someday... I had bought the Player's Choice game and was going to play it because I wanted to see if the world still felt barren and I found the sailing to be as ultimately annoying as my memory of it is. But I've never really felt the need to go back to a Zelda game after TP -- the first will be the 3DS title later this year. Skyward Sword just didn't interest me, being on the Wii.

But yeah, it's definitely at the bottom of my Zelda list, which is a shame, because I liked the style of the game and I loved dungeons 4 and 5.

I wasn't aware that we could pre-order Majora's Mask for the 3DS already. Gotta get on that.
I'd be all over that. That game was so fucking strange it was awesome. It might not have had the dungeon length I talk about above, but because of all the puzzles in terms of what to do when and on what day with what mask, the whole game is pretty much a giant dungeon filled with puzzles.

I wish man. That's the one zelda game I want on the 3ds
Me three!

bread's done
Back