GGT 272 has gunnm dawg's amazing title

I own majora's mask on the WII but I never turn that shit on so I have yet to finish it

I still remember when majora's mask came out it came with that shit you had to put on your 64 just to handle it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like you need to play it on Wii U then since they made the Triforce collecting stuff better.

Now you only need 3 or something instead of like...12,000

Sounds like you need to play it on Wii U then since they made the Triforce collecting stuff better.

speaking of collecting shit minish cap was pretty fun too I never did collect all of those symbols

Yeah, they made that easier and I guess there is also a faster sailing option so they at least did something to try and fix some of the stuff people complained about, plus there's Hero mode now which makes the game more difficult to boot.

Question for those who have 3DS system transfers before: So I did the system transfer to my XL but for some reason the puzzles from streetpass did not transfer over. By puzzles I mean those that are not the default 6 or so. Is there anyway to get them back? I'm at 105/105 now which blows since I can't get anymore piece for the remaining puzzles ._.

I wish man. That's the one zelda game I want on the 3ds
Same here. I skipped it on N64 because as a kid I thought the time mechanic would be annoying.

1708464-godzilla.jpg

I own majora's mask on the WII but I never turn that shit on so I have yet to finish it

I still remember when majora's mask came out it came with that shit you had to put on your 64 just to handle it.
I know, right? I didn't play it until like 2004 because of that (played it on the Gamecube via the Zelda collection disc).

The number of pieces wasn't the complaint from me, but less is still better... since it gets real fuckin' old, real fuckin' fast.

Yeah, they made that easier and I guess there is also a faster sailing option so they at least did something to try and fix some of the stuff people complained about, plus there's Hero mode now which makes the game more difficult to boot.
Nice ideas, but it still doesn't add any more content, which was a large part of my problem. :p

Same here. I skipped it on N64 because as a kid I thought the time mechanic would be annoying.
It can be annoying -- it's probably the most cerebral of the Zelda games... but when you finally have something click? That's an amazing feeling... I remember wandering around for a long time trying to figure out where the first dungeon was... when I finally did? Holy shit. :lol:

I eventually used a guide to help me complete the mask collection because I felt I needed to experience Oni Link first hand.

I never could really get into MM on the 64, I've played through some of it again on Gamecube and enjoyed what I played then though, I would definitely pick that up on 3DS and give it another shot.

Question for those who have 3DS system transfers before: So I did the system transfer to my XL but for some reason the puzzles from streetpass did not transfer over. By puzzles I mean those that are not the default 6 or so. Is there anyway to get them back? I'm at 105/105 now which blows since I can't get anymore piece for the remaining puzzles ._.
That's weird, have you not updated the system/plaza? I'm not really sure why else the puzzles wouldn't be showing up...

Nice ideas, but it still doesn't add any more content, which was a large part of my problem. :p
True, the "content" that was added wasn't really anything that would extend the game (stuff like the Tingle Bottles) and was just neat little things to benefit from the Wii U, I suppose if you are really into replaying then you now have 4 different ways to play at least...normal, normal w/hero mode, second quest, second quest w/ hero mode, but that doesn't really extend the game itself.

Everything is updated. I'm trying to transfer everything from my old SD card to the new one but it's as if nothing is getting replaced. 

When entering my old SD card, the puzzles appear. I don't get this. 

Everything is updated. I'm trying to transfer everything from my old SD card to the new one but it's as if nothing is getting replaced.

When entering my old SD card, the puzzles appear. I don't get this.
Oooooo, yeah I just did the transfer yesterday myself and my SD card was giving me problems as well, my Ambassador games were only showing up on my old one even after I moved them over...what I had to do was put the new one into my computer, delete everything off of it (after making backups to be safe), then copied the contents of the old one onto the now empty new one

Speaking of transfers, I picked up my vita memory card last night from worst buy and now I have to back up and restore the saves from my old card.

Oooooo, yeah I just did the transfer yesterday myself and my SD card was giving me problems as well, my Ambassador games were only showing up on my old one even after I moved them over...what I had to do was put the new one into my computer, delete everything off of it (after making backups to be safe), then copied the contents of the old one onto the now empty new one
Ohmagosh this worked! Thank you! <3

Nice! Glad to have helped, now we both get to go and enjoy our new XL's! Lot's of fun stuff coming out on that system soon!
Not since the snes has nintendo finally made a system worth owning all 3ds needs is mega man x 1-3 and I'm set

I'm planning on giving the Deadpool a game a shot sometime still when it hits the right price range

Not since the snes has nintendo finally made a system worth owning
You and your jokes, you need to work on making them funnier!

I probably wouldn't have a problem with Deadpool if it wasn't for Nolan North voicing 90% of the characters in it and if it had been released at $30. It feels so much like a budget bin title from last gen that it's ridiculous. Everything in it is recycled or straight up stolen from another game. Most noticeable one is that the falling off an edge animation is the same one from Spider-Man Shattered Dimensions/Edge of Time right down the flashing button to save yourself.

I like the weapons and how they actually all feel different, but overall it just feels like a too late cash grab due to Deadpool's popularity. Also, the graphics and gameplay feel really dated or half done. Which makes sense since the game was started by Raven after the Wolverine game came out. I wish I could have seen their vision for him back when he was still at the absolute height of his popularity.

That's a bummer about Deadpool, I was waiting for around $20 to give it a try so if it feels like a budget title hopefully I wont be to disappointed at that price.

who's the person in here who collects those square enix codes? I got another one if they want it
I think that was me before, I don't have a single code this year yet though so I don't really have a use for them anymore, you have to save up so many codes that it took me like 3 years of saving to finally get the big prize one time :/

I'll take the squeenix code if no one else has.

and as far as deadpool goes bad game for a bad character. The world is in balance.

I don't care if I'm late to the party, Majora's Mask was fucking gold. I still play the shit out of that game.

WWHD is also fantastic. All of the little changes were very smart and make for a very solid game.

So I traded in Kingdom Hearts HD in to gstop, and the guy was asking me why am I trading it in, and I said I didn't like it, then he asked how far I got in it and I said i just got to Traverse Town and he said your missing out on the game, it picks up from there. Why does any one like Kingdom Hearts again? Its so borrinngggg, yawn. 

So I traded in Kingdom Hearts HD in to gstop, and the guy was asking me why am I trading it in, and I said I didn't like it, then he asked how far I got in it and I said i just got to Traverse Town and he said your missing out on the game, it picks up from there. Why does any one like Kingdom Hearts again? Its so borrinngggg, yawn.
Why did you buy it in the first place then? I really like that series myself, if you are a fan of Disney and Final Fantasy that definitely helps though, it does get better as it goes along in my opinion.

Why did you buy it in the first place then? I really like that series myself, if you are a fan of Disney and Final Fantasy that definitely helps though, it does get better as it goes along in my opinion. 
he basically plays every new release game, it seems like all he does is play video games 24/7. lol

I actually got pretty far into Kingdom Hearts when it first came out like 11 years ago. Too cartoony for me brah. The Bureau is $20 on amazon for pc, pretty cool game, I say its worth 20 and yes I do play vidja games 24/7, srs. At level 54 in Diabro III now.

Any of you guys playing GTAV: Online on 360? I know that's where Mo got it, but I lost track otherwise.
I know gunnm is also playing on 360, not sure if he owns it or not though, or if he has tried online for that matter.

I actually got pretty far into Kingdom Hearts when it first came out like 11 years ago. Too cartoony for me brah. The Bureau is $20 on amazon for pc, pretty cool game, I say its worth 20 and yes I do play vidja games 24/7, srs. At level 54 in Diabro III now.
Fair enough I suppose, I can still enjoy "cartoony" games just fine I guess haha

The Disney/FF references/cameos are all it has going for it. I was not a fan of the "original" aspects of the story... and worst of all, the fucking lock-on was useless, which made combat frustrating and aggravating. Shit just needed to "borrow" z-targeting from the 4 year old OoT... but no, they made their own worthless take on lock-on.

Combined with some of the "platforming" stuff, that game is the one that joins Wind Waker in the "fuck, I need to hurry and finish this so I can trade it for full credit" list.

The Disney/FF references/cameos are all it has going for it. I was not a fan of the "original" aspects of the story... and worst of all, the fucking lock-on was useless, which made combat frustrating and aggravating. Shit just needed to "borrow" z-targeting from the 4 year old OoT... but no, they made their own worthless take on lock-on.

Combined with some of the "platforming" stuff, that game is the one that joins Wind Waker in the "fuck, I need to hurry and finish this so I can trade it for full credit" list.
my-nigga-o.gif

Wow,they are making/reboot of the movie Frankenstein, call I, Frankenstein, and the jack ryan book series by tom clancy.

Wow,they are making/reboot of the movie Frankenstein, call I, Frankenstein, and the jack ryan book series by tom clancy.
I, Frankenstein is already in the can I believe as it was filmed in the spring in Austrailia. Only reason I know is I follow Yvonne Strahowski on Twitter and she's the female lead.

Deadpool gets so much worse towards the end of the game. It started out like the Wolverine game and now it's almost a carbon copy of X-Men: Destiny. Blech. Worst part is that the game keeps skipping past cutscenes and switching out my weapons every few minutes. Game if bugged to hell. I've even had it lockup my ps3 twice now.

You didn't like the death and deadpool cutscenes doe? I went to hot topic yesterday looking for some pantera shirt and everyone had their face painted for dias de los muertos just like how death has her face painted. It was pretty awesome

bread's done
Back