GGT 272 has gunnm dawg's amazing title

So bum rushing the Hydra doesn't work cuz it's surrounded by a gaping hole that leads into an abyss that stares back.

Thanks GUNNM Dawg.

So bum rushing the Hydra doesn't work cuz it's surrounded by a gaping hole that leads into an abyss that stares back.

Thanks GUNNM Dawg.
ds_1_by_gifsandmore-d6dxywz.gif

Apparently Injustice: Ultimate Edition is at least a timed next-gen exclusive on PS4. Also coming to Vita and PC. End of November in Europe, no official details yet for NA.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently Injustice: Ultimate Edition is at least a timed next-gen exclusive on PS4. Also coming to Vita and PC. End of November in Europe, no official details yet for NA.
Watch me not care.

It's amazing the number of fucks I don't give.

PC for $5 or less so I can beat the shit out of Superman with Batman at my every whim.

Are you playing the original Wind Waker Action?

And Injustice will be the best on the Vita. It still won't be good, but it'll be better than the others.

Eight, I think. I only need like two more. It honestly just flew by. To my understanding, they took some of the chests that used to hold charts and just made them hold the shards themselves.

Not bad.

That was my only problem with Windwaker. It was amazing and had great pacing up until then, then suddenly that came up and I threw my GC out the window.

Not bad.

That was my only problem with Windwaker. It was amazing and had great pacing up until then, then suddenly that came up and I threw my GC out the window.
Yeah man, I felt the same way. They made great edits for this version. It makes me want the rest of the 3D Zeldas to get the same treatment.

Yeah man, I felt the same way. They made great edits for this version. It makes me want the rest of the 3D Zeldas to get the same treatment.
How many did you have to collect originally? I thought it was 9 or so...

I agree with Zeki, mostly, in that I liked the game until that point -- but that was the final straw; taking the worst feature of the game (sailing) and forcing me to do it on a scavenger hunt for triforce pieces before you toss me into the final battle? Get the fuck out of here. Combined with the entirety of 5 fucking dungeons? Yeah, I think I set my gamecube on fire after that. :lol:

I don't care for Injustice
:hi-five:

All this Wind Waker talk reminds me I need to go back to my Gamecube save and finish the damn game. I wish I could get the HD version on the PS3 or something. I don't want a Wii U. I think I'm up to the start of the triforce hunt. Sounds like I'm in for a bunch of fun. Lol.

All this Wind Waker talk reminds me I need to go back to my Gamecube save and finish the damn game. I wish I could get the HD version on the PS3 or something. I don't want a Wii U. I think I'm up to the start of the triforce hunt. Sounds like I'm in for a bunch of fun. Lol.
We all wish we could play nintendo games on the consoles we love. I'll be king ocarina of time on the xbox you can bele dat.

Hrm clubnintendo games haven't updated. I got like 300 points to spend

Don't remember the original count. I actually really enjoy sailing in that game, but the inclusion of the Swift Sail in HD seems to be a nice remedy. I haven't gotten it though. Close enough to the end that I doubt I will.

As someone who has been down on everything Nintendo lately, I'll admit that the new Super Mario 3D World trailer looks pretty tasty. 3D Land for the 3DS is certainly a gem.

I also remember how Metroid Prime pulled the same crap Wind Waker did.

Get to a point in the game where it makes you go collect stuff to continue.

Assassins Creed 2 did it as well. Such a lame way to make the game longer. I have no problem dropping a game when it does that.

https://www.injustice.com/en/news/injustice-gods-among-us-ultimate-edition-coming-november-12th

November 12th isn't bad. Makes me think I should get rid of my vanilla copy, but at the same time I have all of the character DLC, so that kind of makes me not want to. Main reason I want it is that I won't have to unlock Elseworld's Finest Flash anymore.

If I win a PS4 from Taco Bell I am buying the shit out of Injustice on PS4. I can finally show other people my Aquaman domination? WOOOOOOO!

I really didn't see the appeal to the game honestly. GTA in Chinatown. 

I'm going to eat $50 worth of Taco Bell this weekend and hope I win a PS4. If I lose, well... my body will hate me. 

That's a statement that I would disagree with, I had way more fun playing Sleeping Dogs, something about that game just got me really into it, easily one of my favorite games this gen.
Not sure if srs -_- That game was just filler until GTA came out.

I enjoyed Sleeping Dogs, but not as much as Saints Row 3 and certainly not as much as GTAV. I'd be interested in another Sleeping Dogs game, but I wouldn't cream my pants at the mere prospect of another SD game. 

Win a PS4, but pay dearly for it with prolonged diarrhea. I'd say it's worth it. Power to the shitters.
It never gives me the shits, but I guess that's just because I'm used to eating poor people food.

Nice! That is clearly more exciting, since we knew Injustice was coming out with a complete edition a loooong time ago.

Not sure if srs -_- That game was just filler until GTA came out.
I'm completely serious, I got really engrossed in Sleeping Dogs, loved everything about it.

It never gives me the shits, but I guess that's just because I'm used to eating poor people food.

Nice! That is clearly more exciting, since we knew Injustice was coming out with a complete edition a loooong time ago.
Same here, I can eat Taco Bell and it does nothing to me either haha.

Yep, a brand new game is more exciting then a game we've all already played :p

bread's done
Back