GGT 272 has gunnm dawg's amazing title

Beyond Two Souls might even be worse than Heavy Rain based on the demo. I don't remember, did you have to shake your controller vigorously in Heavy Rain?

Hey guys, I'm new around here and I saw you guys were talking about the Beyond: Two Souls demo, so I thought I would put my input about it on here!

I didn't care for it, I really enjoyed Heavy Rain, but the demo for Beyond was quite boring and the aspect ratio bothered me the whole time I was playing the demo

I think ellen page is hot I have yet to the try  the demo of two souls I'll see how it is if gamefly sends it to me. Also I'm getting that new pokemon game its been since pokemon gold I've played one  but I have the itch to play one for whatever reason, whoknows said X is better so I'm getting Y.

Last edited by a moderator:
31610502.jpg

I think ellen page is hot I have yet to the try the demo of two souls I'll see how it is if gamefly sends it to me. Also I'm getting that new pokemon game its been since pokemon gold I've played one but I have the itch to play one for whatever reason, whoknows said X is better so I'm getting Y.
You better check your facts bro.

Y is better.

I have it preordered.

You know, free poster and whatever. You didn't get one, Pretty lame.

Power to the players!

You didn't like the death and deadpool cutscenes doe? I went to hot topic yesterday looking for some pantera shirt and everyone had their face painted for dias de los muertos just like how death has her face painted. It was pretty awesome
I loved it, but I had to watch it on YouTube because it only got a few seconds in before it skipped back to the gameplay. Kinda ridiculous.

Ooh, wish I had been there! The face painting is sexy.

Don't know if anyone plays RE6 still but there are costumes you can only get through re.net for online play. You can get 3 free right now they're the block versions of themselves

Hey guys, I'm new around here and I saw you guys were talking about the Beyond: Two Souls demo, so I thought I would put my input about it on here!

I didn't care for it, I really enjoyed Heavy Rain, but the demo for Beyond was quite boring and the aspect ratio bothered me the whole time I was playing the demo
Hi, Jay.

Jay doesn't want your glitched duped items that kill dragons in one hit, He's a legit gamer that's why I like ihm

Was I supposed to do Darkroot like a long time ago cuz that shit was easy?

Too cocky.
Yeah that's an after the 1st bell type of area. Past the door (you buy the item from blacksmith andrei for 20k souls )its get a little harder because if you're in human form its a constant invasion area and then you have those NPC's that do a good amount of dmg to you and then the grey wolf boss.

Did you kill the moth yet? If so did you summon the witch I think beatrice is her name if you didn't you can't summon her for the 4 kings.

Oh right you need to kill the wolf before you fight the four kings or you'll instantly die without the ring you get from it

All this talking about dark souls makes me want to play now.

gta v online is still a mess for me, i might just dump the game now, to get some substantial trade in value, instead of of waiting for rockstar to fix this mess Call "gta V online". maybe if it goes on sale for $20 or less, i might be tempted to pick it up again to try the online mode. As just to say i played gta v online. lol

gta v online is still a mess for me, i might just dump the game now, to get some substantial trade in value, instead of of waiting for rockstar to fix this mess Call "gta V online". maybe if it goes on sale for $20 or less, i might be tempted to pick it up again to try the online mode. As just to say i played gta v online. lol
It'll be $12 at gamefly soon

bread's done
Back