GGT 272 has gunnm dawg's amazing title

BV7oYk4CIAEVNir.jpg

as her ears go higher so do her eyebrows

what a conundrum

Why was I linked to a sonic thread?

Last edited by a moderator:
I might finally open my Cowboy Bebop collection tonight or rewatch Azumanga Daioh or just try to finish the sixth season of The Office (which has been the worst season so far)

Who even chooses the water starters? Grass or bust.

fucking casuals. 

Indig knows what's up.

Finally finished Deadpool. Super short game, but goddamn, there are some really shitty checkpoints towards the end. The last level especially just seems kinda poorly designed. Oh well, I'll be sending it into GameFly tomorrow and hoping that I'll get GTA 5 soon.

Finally finished Deadpool. Super short game, but goddamn, there are some really shitty checkpoints towards the end. The last level especially just seems kinda poorly designed. Oh well, I'll be sending it into GameFly tomorrow and hoping that I'll get GTA 5 soon.
I bought it around launch for only $20 (thanks GameFly PC downloads) and I didn't enjoy it, at all. The first level is excellent, but after that, you can tell that it was a rushed job

Theres a game coming out this week that has this person in it

tumblr_m70vgcfnpK1qg7zl2o1_500.gif

Beyond Two Souls might even be worse than Heavy Rain based on the demo. I don't remember, did you have to shake your controller vigorously in Heavy Rain?
I liked it, but then I never understood the hate for QTE sequences. Heavy Rain sucked because it was just a horribly put together mystery thriller. The style of the game itself wasn't the problem.

The main character is also very ugly.
For real, they really dropped the ball there.

bread's done
Back