GGT 273 blames the PS4 for dot's upcoming diarrhea

I have no interest in those types of movies, 47 Ronin looks pretty cool though, and my theatre just started doing $5 tuesdays as well so that's awesome

I haven't watched Rush yet.

Jeez
This is the Rush you should be watching and listening to. Where my Rush fans at doe.

cd_rush_band.jpg

Finally got around to beginning to watch the anime Madoka Magica, and it isn't what I expected at all, haha, but in a good way.  I'm blazing through it (which is rare when I watch stuff), I hope the ending doesn't disappoint though.

Finally got around to beginning to watch the anime Madoka Magica, and it isn't what I expected at all, haha, but in a good way. I'm blazing through it (which is rare when I watch stuff), I hope the ending doesn't disappoint though.
And finished it, I really enjoyed it, the ending while maybe not totally perfect was still enjoyable and a reasonable conclusion.

If it's like all the other Pokemans games I played, the first two or three gym leaders' worth. :p
Haha, fair enough! I usually beat the games but don't really max the Pokedex (especially now with how many little critters there are, back in the R/B/Y days I maxed that one at least).

Any of you ever see something your parents share on Facebook or other social media related to politics and be amazed that they can think those sorts of things? 

Oh yeah, I'm really digging the design of everything in KoA. It's like my favorite parts of Dragon Age's art style melded with the colors in the first two Fable games and left all the lens flares behind.

Would it be crazy to buy a Super Slim PS3 to take with me when I travel for work at the end of the month considering I have a slim at home? I have to ask gamers, no one else understands these problems.

Since it'll be used for travel, not crazy. Are you sure you'll have access to a HD-compatible monitor while you're on the move, though? If not, I'd suggest going with a handheld.

Any of you ever see something your parents share on Facebook or other social media related to politics and be amazed that they can think those sorts of things?
I'm amazed every time I see someone from the far left or far right open their mouth.

Mostly the far right though.

Now that's what I call support!
I meant to say earlier, but don't feel like editing -- if anyone with Dragon's Crown PS3 wants to play once the patch goes live, just let me know and I'll bust out one of my characters and we'll go kill some things. ;)

I'm amazed every time I see someone from the far left or far right open their mouth.

Mostly the far right though.
Same, but it's more of a shock for me when it's a parent because they're so shockingly different in their views than I am. I know they're just people with different views when it comes down to it, but it feels like it flies in the face of what I know about them sometimes.

I'm marking the days down until I magically become exactly like that. Scary to think of. I see a lot of my married friends taking that turn right now, actually.

About finished with MGS and also started MGS2. The controls are frustrating, still can't get the whip-around-the corner-and-shoot sequence down.

Last edited by a moderator:
Since it'll be used for travel, not crazy. Are you sure you'll have access to a HD-compatible monitor while you're on the move, though? If not, I'd suggest going with a handheld.
Yeah that's the thing I'd be at the mercy of whatever the hotel I'm staying at has. I guess I can call ahead and find out.

Just buy a travel monitor too, fuck it.
Lol, Do you know of any good options? I used to want a small hdmi monitor but I feel like it's not something I'd get much use from. If I was smart I'd just pack my Vita and 3DS and go gangbusters on what I already have to play.

bread's done
Back