GGT 277 Celebrates the Relaunch of Subwoofer Technology

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol my ex just blocked me from facebook

i hope chiyo has fun with some dude throws a hundred bucks on magic: the gathering cards each week

EDIT: I'm also a big Persona fan. I completed P4G back in May and I'm probably going to start it back up

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for that gun gunnmdawg! I will cherish the time I spend with it in my inventory until I can use it!
werd I would have dropped more but I don't think you understand how duping items worked and didn't want to trigger a checkpoint and lose all my shit I probably triggered a checkpoint and lost that shotgun whatever

I would have played with you but I'm gonna go eat maybe later maybe not your friend was totally giving off this aggressive vibe so I left

snake gets every game for PS3 its kinda weird
i just want to try to play the multiplayer portion with someone. but snake get his games during psn gamesharing, so i doubt he will even have access for the game long enough to play the multiplayer. i would get it for xbox, but too cheap to pay for xbox live/ no good sale on it.

werd I would have dropped more but I don't think you understand how duping items worked and didn't want to trigger a checkpoint and lose all my shit I probably triggered a checkpoint and lost that shotgun whatever

I would have played with you but I'm gonna go eat maybe later maybe not your friend was totally giving off this aggressive vibe so I left
Huh, if you did lose it you can have it back no problem just let me know, that's no good, we don't want to be giving off no bad vibes :eek:

I'll buy all of you Ride to Hell. It'll be just as much fun as that one time I played Night at the Museum 2 on OnLive for you guys

3ds does have some tacky ass color options, looks likes they came off the toy line from Fisher Price.
Well, their main demographic is pre-teens, so, y'know, go with what makes sense.

A game you could play since 1998.
What's your point? Maybe he never had a GBC.

You can always get the Luigi one on Black Friday instead! :p
Sadist.

It's a good game and that ones 50 less :p
No. It's a decent game that becomes a hot mess at the end.

I don't hate myself.
Good man.

I love the catch phrase aha is this r chance? I have it in my motto and everything
I was more of a fan of Don't get cocky!

Well, their main demographic is pre-teens, so, y'know, go with what makes sense.

Sadist.

No. It's a decent game that becomes a hot mess at the end.
>.>

:(

I thought it was good enough, and just figured that way he could still get a new one and save money, since everyone here likes to save their money!

1) We are all women

2) I'm a dog

3) We are all Mana Knights
no one balls as hard as the mana knight

1094701_10102859721601918_939688508_o.jpg

idk the only mods i remember are casey and linken and casey pulled that facebook shit and went offline right when i messaged him

i just want to relive high school dang

Is that what's going on here? In that case...

Crap. I forgot his name.

Y'know... the guy

that typed

this okay?
MrSpicyTacoMan?

hopefully i'm trying to get my old account unbanned here

edit: video games
Y'know, I have no idea how or why you'd try something stupid like that...

Well fuck, now a mod is going to show up.

Hide, Jay.
:rofl:

no one balls as hard as the mana knight
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

MrSpicyTacoMan?

Y'know, I have no idea how or why you'd try something stupid like that... 

:rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
but mrspicytacoman was not banned tho, his account is very much active. i don't why he would want to make a new acct just to post here, and troll the posters here.

I wanted to kill more stuff mociwe but I forgot how the exp system works.  Wasn't sure if I was taking all of the EXP

I wanted to kill more stuff mociwe but I forgot how the exp system works. Wasn't sure if I was taking all of the EXP
Yeah, I'm not 100% sure how it all works myself, I haven't really played with higher levels before. Only a couple levels away from 50 though so I should hopefully get there soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back