GGT 277 Celebrates the Relaunch of Subwoofer Technology

Status
Not open for further replies.
  this site cannot afford to lose you, along with knowledge and wisdom in gaming. As well loyal financial support toward the gaming industry. You should count your banning from gaf, as a blessing in disguise. it is their loss, and our gain.
Your posts are nothing but gold.

I wish certain other people would also show me the recognition I deserve.

this site cannot afford to lose you, along with knowledge and wisdom in gaming. As well loyal financial support toward the gaming industry. You should count your banning from gaf, as a blessing in disguise. it is their loss, and our gain.

i am merely speaking the truth, which is right in front of us, not beating around the bush.
I'm sorry for giving you shit for posting like whoknows,  .

You're actually a better troll.

Last edited by a moderator:
My least favorite is their second one honestly. Favorite being the first. It was a fun album.

I forgot to tell you that I had a chance to a few days ago.

The first part is better. As for my favorite song? I'll have to listen through the album a second time to finally decide. 

So I threw on Man of Steel cuz it's one of those nights where I don't want to think about stuff and it turns out Death from Supernatural is in it and it's only been on for like five minutes.

Why didn't you tell me Mando-Dawg?

Wow, talk about the hero who didn't jump in the water to save the bus full of drowning kids.

Dat neck snapping was dope.

Maybe he could have just like covered his eyes or something. Turned him around? Flew away with him?

Whatever. It wouldn't have been as dope.

So that was cool. Better movie than Pacific Rim. I'd watch it again.

The fight scenes are everything you could want from watching Kryptonians beat the crap out of each other. Loved how they were just going at it while people were shooting at them, not even tripping off the bullets. Zach Snyder's movies might not always be great, but the dude knows action scenes.

Also dug how they created a sense of speed. Gets me all kinds of excited for a Flash movie.

Faora is such a badass.

I'd let her bang me.

Thanks guys for letting me post my thoughts and not interrupting like Mo did.

fuckin rude.

You all can go back to posting now.
:( I was just foreshadowing man, you gotta get the Bat in your mind for that universe!

But yeah, I enjoyed the movie for what it was and am also looking forward to seeing a Flash movie very much!

So I threw on Man of Steel cuz it's one of those nights where I don't want to think about stuff and it turns out Death from Supernatural is in it and it's only been on for like five minutes.

Why didn't you tell me Mando-Dawg?
He's in a lot of random shit.He's in percy jackson as the boatman on styx river. Shoot em up as some gangster who gets shit on his face

panic at the disco sucks but the new cage the elephant album is pretty fuckin sweet.

Less than a month till the 15th.  I'm starting to get a little nervous about flipping this PS4, if I don't make several hundred dollars it will complicate things.  Counting on that money to pay for my b-day trip.

edit: fuck I have to audit all our PS3 rentals at work today.  We keep all the actual disks up front in several massive file cabinet sized pieces of shit that somehow manage to get more out of order than the dummy cases on the floor.

panic at the disco sucks but the new cage the elephant album is pretty fuckin sweet.

Less than a month till the 15th. I'm starting to get a little nervous about flipping this PS4, if I don't make several hundred dollars it will complicate things. Counting on that money to pay for my b-day trip.

edit: fuck I have to audit all our PS3 rentals at work today. We keep all the actual disks up front in several massive file cabinet sized pieces of shit that somehow manage to get more out of order than the dummy cases on the floor.
I'm keeping my PS4 like a true gamer.

Also so I can play Killzone with Uraizen.

And so I can play Knack, the soon to be GOTY.

melonie put that leda bitch in da grave doe

Does leda when she pretends shes a gamer girl pretend she owns a sailor moon 3DS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back