GGT 277 Celebrates the Relaunch of Subwoofer Technology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I'm not 100% sure how it all works myself, I haven't really played with higher levels before. Only a couple levels away from 50 though so I should hopefully get there soon!
I was going to kill that terra thing for you but you don't have the quest yet

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I'm not 100% sure how it all works myself, I haven't really played with higher levels before. Only a couple levels away from 50 though so I should hopefully get there soon!
Borderlands?

I think you have to get the kill to have the XP count.

fuck yeah i just sold my mod and protank for an even 40 pokemon is all mine
Sounds like a slight step up... but still... I expect better than that from you. :p

diablo gear?
No. By mod I meant mechanical e-cig and Protank I meant a Protank 2 atomizer.

the_natural.jpg

Kanger_Pro_Tank_2__04015.1375491833.1280.1280.jpg

I was going to kill that terra thing for you but you don't have the quest yet
Ah, yeah not quite there on this playthrough, would like to give it a shot myself before having someone come in and crush it though haha, been looking forward to doing that for a while now!

Was all that stuff you dropped just extra stuff? Not sure if it's all stuff I'd use or not on my guy right now

Borderlands?

I think you have to get the kill to have the XP count.
Yeah, Borderlands 2. I just know we were in an area that was lower level then me already and gunnm was 4 levels higher then me.

Sounds like a slight step up... but still... I expect better than that from you. :p
I'm only selling it because I got a way better one :s

You showed me pics and I have no idea what it is still
It's an electronic cigarette (or advanced portable vaporizer). You put ejuice in the tank in the second picture, screw it in to the tube in the top picture, and then you vape away on delicious flavors.

Ah, yeah not quite there on this playthrough, would like to give it a shot myself before having someone come in and crush it though haha, been looking forward to doing that for a while now!

Was all that stuff you dropped just extra stuff? Not sure if it's all stuff I'd use or not on my guy right now

Yeah, Borderlands 2. I just know we were in an area that was lower level then me already and gunnm was 4 levels higher then me.
Additional players will change the XP and loot modifiers... so if you join the game with someone who's level 20 something and you have a level 5 person, if you can manage a few kills, you'll power level.

Also, quest completions and location discovery are for everyone. But I think generic kills just go to the killer.

Unless there's a patch I missed, you all share XP regardless of who kills in BL2.  The only time the person with the "kill shot" is the only one rewarded is for special bosses like Terramorphus and that only applies to special loot or titles associated with that boss.

Also, while you can power level by grouping up with higher level characters, the enemies scale to the party leader, so you if you're tagging along with a group that is far over your level, it is going to be near impossible for you to kill anything.

Unless there's a patch I missed, you all share XP regardless of who kills in BL2. The only time the person with the "kill shot" is the only one rewarded is for special bosses like Terramorphus and that only applies to special loot or titles associated with that boss.

Also, while you can power level by grouping up with higher level characters, the enemies scale to the party leader, so you if you're tagging along with a group that is far over your level, it is going to be near impossible for you to kill anything.
I don't remember getting free XP when my buddies were killing things and I was way underleveled... maybe I did though. It's been awhile.

Unless there's a patch I missed, you all share XP regardless of who kills in BL2. The only time the person with the "kill shot" is the only one rewarded is for special bosses like Terramorphus and that only applies to special loot or titles associated with that boss.

Yep, this is how it works.

Fair enough, I'm not really looking to power level since I'm still working on finishing up my main guy, but that's good to know for when I wanna run through with other characters!

Fair enough, I'm not really looking to power level since I'm still working on finishing up my main guy, but that's good to know for when I wanna run through with other characters!
I did this to get my characters up to level 5 quickly so I could get the achievements for using the skills.

I haven't played the game in forever.

It's not high on my list either at the moment... I keep telling myself to go back to MGR:R and do the DLC soon. Or play NG3:RE.

I asked to be banned in the first place because the ott hurt my young feelings

add me on steam boys and lady boys jesusthecarpenter

isn't he also friend with hankmecrankme in real life?
I think they just live in the same area. mrspicytacoman lives in the ghetto area or goes there often or something.

only if you'll do my java
Panzer, is that you?

Finished Chapter 2 of Chris's Campaign in RE6. It definitely feels better than RE5. Once again the gaming community at large has mislead me.

whoknows, you should really msg cheapy d, and let him grant you access to be a mod on here to create order. you can be a voice of reason to them.

I think they just live in the same area. mrspicytacoman lives in the ghetto area or goes there often or something.

Panzer, is that you?

Finished Chapter 2 of Chris's Campaign in RE6. It definitely feels better than RE5. Once again the gaming community at large has mislead me.
how long you been playing resident evil 6?

whoknows, you should really msg cheapy d, and let him grant you access to be a mod on here to create order. you can be a voice of reason to them.
I've tried messaging him before about other things.

He always ignores me. Or maybe he found a way to block me on here too.

Meanest owner ever.

Spicy goes to my uni and hank lives nearby, I think. Somewhere among these cold and miserable cornfields.

I'll have to eventually give this game a shot. That demo though.

Why do you want me to get banned?
this site cannot afford to lose you, along with knowledge and wisdom in gaming. As well loyal financial support toward the gaming industry. You should count your banning from gaf, as a blessing in disguise. it is their loss, and our gain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back