GGT 278 Is Only Going To End One Way; Either You Get Banned or It Gets Shut Down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dawg, shonen is all about that Ex-Machina. It's a terrible literary tactic, but they eat that shit up in weeaboo land. 

Luffy always whoops ass from beginning to end. He's only been helped by Gear Ex-Machina like twice. Nico Robin #1 Fan

Do me a favor I listened to your garbage listen to mine
I like how casual he is about his screams.

Needs more:

crab.gif
running.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Lots of stuff, gotta go to Best Buy and pick up my Batman here in a bit finally, I felt both Asylum and City did certain things better and I am looking forward to playing through Origins. Also gonna try and pick up that meh 007 Legends game for free with my coupon, because why not. 

I finally also ordered Persona 4 Golden before and I should have it Monday, hopefully I enjoy it like the people here but so far I haven't gotten that drawn into any of the Shin Megami universe games, so this will probably be the last shot if I don't like it.

My Hometown Story is back-ordered until like mid-November because I picked the copy that comes with a plush, great! But I used credit to pay for it so I will wait.

DBZ is awesome, I can watch it over and over again, and I'm really looking forward to Battle of Z with the 8 player online battles, gonna be amazing.

Also this Xbox One trailer is pretty sweet even though there is no gameplay really. 

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1mfIg1I3zE&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

fuck yeah. CRABCORE!

I like how casual he is about his screams.

Needs more:

crab.gif
Also, I will read about 2% of that post and then notice the Xbone commercial and stop reading. :lol:

P4G is awesome though, I didn't think I"d like it because it seemed like there'd be too much of the social/daily life aspects... but it's actually really good.

Also, I will read about 2% of that post and then notice the Xbone commercial and stop reading. :lol:

P4G is awesome though, I didn't think I"d like it because it seemed like there'd be too much of the social/daily life aspects... but it's actually really good.
:( But it's a cool commercial whether you like or hate the system! Hopefully I enjoy it as well then, I'm fine with social stuff in games since I'm used to playing Harvest Moon but the Shin Megami universe hasn't really clicked with me yet, hopefully it does!

Is this a post the worst shit filled music thread now? I hope all these youtube videos are no one's taste in music. I'm not sure I can post in here anymore.

Flipped a couple of stuff at GS.

Decided to get an eShop card for Ace Attorney and Unchained Blades. As much as I'd like to play the other Ace Attorney games, I'm not going to have time to go through five games.

Also got Sonic Rush. Should have bought Sonic 06 again.

I got my Batman and the steelbook, I placed an in store pickup and they shipped me the steelbook, but they person working gave me another steelbook since you are supposed to get them with the game, so I will have 2 Batman steelbooks!

Also got that free James Bond game, woohoo!

Day 1 edition
You getting both systems?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back