GGT 286 bids adieu to the Last-Gen (except gunnm)

bc1608789d99644e64ba4d1b12460c38.jpg
DID YOU HAVE TO QUOTE THE fuckING PICTURE sorry inside voice

did you have to quote the fucking picture
No

I wish gwen were here she would have perma banned you like 20 ggt's ago.I feel bad for jennifer lawerence all of this xbox hype has killed any hunger games hype

Last edited by a moderator:
U can never have enough Mcdonalds and Maclemore in your xbone. now im even 10000% proud and happy to be a sony fanboy now. Msoft, lolz.   

Lady reporter: Your excited for Titanfall on xbox one right?

Deadmau5: U wot m8?

48D385D1A.gif

I wish gwen were here she would have perma banned you like 20 ggt's ago.I feel bad for jennifer lawerence all of this xbox hype has killed any hunger games hype
She's only got a 64 on Metacritic yo, that's only 3 points better than Ryse

I remembered I had Super Mario 64 on virtual console last night. Played through about ~10 stars. So much nostalgia in that game. It's pretty amazing to see how far Nintendo has come with analog and camera controls though.

I'm going to see all the Hunger Games films just because they're going to be better than the shit tornadoes of the books.

Speak of shit tornadoes, what the hell did I watch last night about the XBONE. That shit was so scripted, it was worse than wrasslin'.

I'm going to see all the Hunger Games films just because they're going to be better than the shit tornadoes of the books.

Speak of shit tornadoes, what the hell did I watch last night about the XBONE. That shit was so scripted, it was worse than wrasslin'.
Lets go tomorrow

what happaned. Guys melonie mac broke up with her b/f shes all alone in california she said. I hope indidawg makes the move

I checked into Xbox.com this morning and it seems like everyone with a Xbox One now sees your email picture as your gamerpic now

mociwe, i hope there is no issue with your xbone, there are already reported issues like broken disc drive, power supply failure.

There's always a small failure rate for any electronics.  Unless swarms of people start reporting the same issues, I don't think he'll have to worry.

I'm looking through Cyber Monday deals from last year and it doesn't seem like there were any notable sales on graphic cards. I might just pick one up this weekend.

Tearaway demo is up on the PSN. 

I'm looking through Cyber Monday deals from last year and it doesn't seem like there were any notable sales on graphic cards. I might just pick one up this weekend.

Tearaway demo is up on the PSN.
I got a good deal last year on a graphics card during black friday times. Unless you're seeing a good deal this weekend, I would wait.

Well, I had two offers.

Could have been working on an up and coming MMO for shit hours, decent pay, no longevity, but it would have been a higher position than what I am currently doing.  The other is to work with the largest concert promoter and everyone's least favorite ticket company, but the pay is great, the longevity is there, same position, and the women, my god the women are beautiful.

Plus I'll be in Hollywood and my favorite ramen shop is walking distance from where I will be working.

mociwe, i hope there is no issue with your xbone, there are already reported issues like broken disc drive, power supply failure.
Thanks man, just set it up and everything went smoothly. Installing Battlefield now off of the disc and everything is working so that's good. I'm real excited haha.

There's always a small failure rate for any electronics. Unless swarms of people start reporting the same issues, I don't think he'll have to worry.
Yeah, you'll see this in consoles/tvs/computers/components/etc....but due to fanboys currently you hear way more about both the PS4 and Xbox One failures then you would normally unfortunately :/

I think if you are paying with cash you should:

A. Find a new job that pays you more

B. Find a new drug to sell, because who wants to deal with ones?

C. Find a better strip club with crisper ones.

bread's done
Back