GGT 286 bids adieu to the Last-Gen (except gunnm)

I assume a  twitch account? They're pretty strict over there if you're just streaming just to stream. Aquasilk got banned just for talking too much and not showing enough video gaming but was unbanned like a year ago.

I need to not get the DLC so that I don't hate a game I loved.

Castlevania LOS is like my top 6 favorite castlevania games. Maybe 5 I don't know I never made a list before

Last edited by a moderator:
stop your trolling for a second and listen to this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVYClGjvNww

You need your PS3 to play Lightning Returns.

Also Lords of Shadow 2. Do you think the choices we made in the first game will carry over?

I didn't even pay attention to the fact that she was calling her Nilin.

If I didn't have subtitles on, I wouldn't have noticed the fifth time when she did and had my mind blown. It's like somebody just went in there and remixed it, you know?

what?

I never thanked you for supporting capcom. whoknows supports capcom all the time and I don't thank him enough either.

Remember me -- I'm trying not to. LOL her mom forgot who she was because she's in such a bad video game.

DMC 5 now trash ass capcom

I need to not get the DLC so that I don't hate a game I loved.

Castlevania LOS is like my top 6 favorite castlevania games. Maybe 5 I don't know I never made a list before
Seriously? LoS was okay... it was a competent action game. Not a great action game. Definitely not a great Castlevania game.

On the back of the new 3DS Zelda game, in very small print, blended into the artwork:

"Basic reading ability is needed to fully enjoy this game."

:rofl:
image.png

GUNNM Dawg and I played a lot of 2D Castlevania.

Also, we played other games like Far Cry 3 and Halo 4 and MvC and then list goes on and on.

We play so many games together you would think that we were the best of friends because of how we play games together soooooooooo much more than with other people in this thread.

GUNNM Dawg and I played a lot of 2D Castlevania.

Also, we played other games like Far Cry 3 and Halo 4 and MvC and then list goes on and on.

We play so many games together you would think that we were the best of friends because of how we play games together soooooooooo much more than with other people in this thread.
Me and joel played borderlands all the time

oh

There's only like 2 that are better
name em

bread's done
Back