GGT 286 bids adieu to the Last-Gen (except gunnm)

xbox one is only worth a $1?

Is buying a 250 gb xbox  for $115 a good deal? I don't plan on getting an xbox one

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish P4A meant Persona 4 Amagi: Nothing But Amagi Edition. Day one buy. 

You doing anything for thanksgiving?
Yeah, I'm leaving on Sunday for my lady's place and I'll be spending the next few days with her meeting some family and friends. Thanksgiving morning we'll be driving down to have dinner with my family. I'm super anxious about the dinner we'll be having at her sister's place. It'll be one of those adult parties with wine and political talk and shit. I'm not sure how equipped I am for one of those. We're also supposed to get drunk and play Cards Against Humanity at some point though, so that's cool.

And I know I'll be gettin' it in multiple times a day, so that's great.

Yeah, I'm leaving on Sunday for my lady's place and I'll be spending the next few days with her meeting some family and friends. Thanksgiving morning we'll be driving down to have dinner with my family. I'm super anxious about the dinner we'll be having at her sister's place. It'll be one of those adult parties with wine and political talk and shit. I'm not sure how equipped I am for one of those. We're also supposed to get drunk and play Cards Against Humanity at some point though, so that's cool.

And I know I'll be gettin' it in multiple times a day, so that's great.
Was just curious being on a military base away from your family.

TMI doe, btw batgirl's look in year zero is pretty gdlk

Was just curious being on a military base away from your family.

TMI doe, btw batgirl's look in year zero is pretty gdlk
Well, my family never really does anything together anyways. Outside of immediate family we never talk or see each other. It has been about 8 years since I last saw any of my aunts or cousins. What'll you be doing for Thanksgiving, dawg? Do you celebrate Thanksgiving? This is going to my lady's first real Thanksgiving since her family didn't really know how to do it super well since they came from Mexico.

YES! She looks awesome. You see her winter costume? It looks pretty badass too.

I didn't know the GGT was not only sexist but racist too.
I know, we're really diversifying things here now.

F6Lp8QK.jpg

Clever.
lol, using drug money to pay for it

My Thanksgiving will be spent writing a 25 page senior seminar paper over postcolonialism and then I am going to get plastered at a friend's Thanksgiving party. Fun stuff. 

Well, my family never really does anything together anyways. Outside of immediate family we never talk or see each other. It has been about 8 years since I last saw any of my aunts or cousins. What'll you be doing for Thanksgiving, dawg? Do you celebrate Thanksgiving? This is going to my lady's first real Thanksgiving since her family didn't really know how to do it super well since they came from Mexico.

YES! She looks awesome. You see her winter costume? It looks pretty badass too.
Yeah of course. You white people came over to my peoples land and raped and stole their land why wouldn't I celebrate this glorious day?

My grandpa is in rough shape so this will probably be the last one I spend with him and then going to my aunt's house she is an amazing cook.

I can't find a pic of the winter costume

My Thanksgiving will be spent writing a 25 page senior seminar paper over postcolonialism and then I am going to get plastered at a friend's Thanksgiving paper. Fun stuff.
Turn in one sentence that clearly states ''why do I need to do this shit?''. Maybe she'll be impressed and pass you.

My Thanksgiving will be spent watching The Hunger Games all day.
I might not watch the movie now. I can't be seen liking things you like.

dat jennifer lawerence doe will make any man go see any movie she's in. I don't even like xmen but I'm going to go see  days of future past.

comicbookgirl19 brought up a good point every x-men movie has been about wolverine. She said some other stuff but that was the jest of it.

Yeah of course. You white people came over to my peoples land and raped and stole their land why wouldn't I celebrate this glorious day?

My grandpa is in rough shape so this will probably be the last one I spend with him and then going to my aunt's house she is an amazing cook.

I can't find a pic of the winter costume
Hey, I'm Indian, toooo. So not all white. That really sucks, I hope your Grandpa gets better and you have a great Thanksgiving, man.

2cr25uq.jpg

Stocks.

Truuuust Funds and Josh.

Pizza and booze all night.
This sounds good. Wonderful, even.

that's pretty cool like a ninja suit with a cape, what do I have read to see  that?

there's a scalper on my fb, been watching him post his preorder ads for months. he's now desperately trying to sell PS4s for $600, lowering the price by the hour.

edit: $500 now

that's pretty cool like a ninja suit with a cape, what do I have read to see that?
Either Birds of Prey or Batgirl. It'll be the same in both.

there's a scalper on my fb, been watching him post his preorder ads for months. he's now desperately trying to sell PS4s for $600, lowering the price by the hour.

edit: $500 now
Yeah, I have a couple of folks on my FB doing the same and they haven't had any luck at all. Nobody wants them for more than $400. He did manage to sell a few of his Xbones for wayyy more, though.

Looks like my Thanksgiving plans may be dead. My lady's car just overheated and it looks like a bite she got on her arm at work (a teenager bit her) is infected really badly. She's afraid she may lose the arm since she had something like this happen with her leg about five years ago.

Nothing should happen if you get her to a doctor ASAP. I've had a ton of overheating problems with my car (bad radiator hose, then bad radiator, then another bad radiator hose). But damn, that sucks, I hope everything turns out alright. 

Also, what kind of job does she have that she gets bitten by a teenager? That's crazy and I'd be pressing charges if anything happens. 

Nothing should happen if you get her to a doctor ASAP. I've had a ton of overheating problems with my car (bad radiator hose, then bad radiator, then another bad radiator hose). But damn, that sucks, I hope everything turns out alright.

Also, what kind of job does she have that she gets bitten by a teenager? That's crazy and I'd be pressing charges if anything happens.
That's what you'd think, but she's already been to the doctor and they didn't do anything but give her antibiotics and that was a couple of days ago. Arm's looking much, much worse now and she's waiting to be seen again. The car thing isn't as big of a deal, but it sucks considering she just got it fixed for overheating a couple of months ago (something was wrong with the Radiator, I think) and now something else is on the fritz.

She works with troubled youths at this place called Heartspring. It's mostly kids, but there are a few teens and one of them had a tantrum and bit the ever living fuck out of her arm. Didn't break the skin, but it left really bad bruising and now it's infected under the skin. Crazy how fast it happens considering she was only bitten on Sunday. Bites don't happen very often and even when they do they're normally not that bad. This just looks like a case of bad luck. Honestly, after listening to her stories about most of these kids I think they need to be locked up or lined up for the firing squad. Most of them don't even have developmental disorders, they're just shitheads because their parents didn't raise them right and they're there because the state doesn't want them causing trouble in public schools.

The Playroom has turned into the biggest app for PS4.  

Who needs games when you got hamburger shirtless overweight guy peeing into his parents' kitchen sink?

dat jennifer lawerence doe will make any man go see any movie she's in. I don't even like xmen but I'm going to go see days of future past.

comicbookgirl19 brought up a good point every x-men movie has been about wolverine. She said some other stuff but that was the jest of it.
I'm only going for the trailers.

I'm only going for the trailers.
Thor 2 had the godzilla trailer in the beginning.

My monster hunter raffle game that I won from capcom came in and it included a mega man 25th anniversary pic. I'm so happy :)

bread's done
Back