GGT 295 Went Out To The Coast, Got Together, Had A Few Laughs

LA is cool and all, but I'm kinda stuck here, gaming -wise.  I can only play so much 3DS and dis netbook plays games like shit...which is to say, not at all.  :p

Very true. I figure I'll end up with one eventually doe.

MoCWie will be my only XBO friend doe. :cry:
We'll have Gunnm in like 2015, but yeah right now I have my one friend that I really play with who has one only so it will be nice to see more people get it.

ab5epG8_460sa.gif

Jesus, have some patience.  It takes time dawg.  Even those guys are allowed to have a few days off for the holidays too.

They barely gave me my credit for my PS3 today and they got it friday
Mega Man is always on the home page of the Wii U e shop :p Nintendo might as well just buy the franchise at this point and start making games since they still believe!

they are too cheap to pay for capcoms asking price.
It's possible, Capcom ain't doing much with it though!

I smiled when I saw him on the home page of the 3DS market place. Why is he on the home page? I thought that $2 for X expired
Yeah, there's no sale or anything. It seems like he is always on the page whenever I look at the shop on the Wii U, like they always list characters like Mario, Link, DK, and Mega Man is just always right there next to them. Right now they are just all categorized as like "Santa's Little Helpers"

It's possible, Capcom ain't doing much with it though!

Yeah, there's no sale or anything. It seems like he is always on the page whenever I look at the shop on the Wii U, like they always list characters like Mario, Link, DK, and Mega Man is just always right there next to them. Right now they are just all categorized as like "Santa's Little Helpers"
nintendo showing more love to mega man then capcom

played some badass game called Mice and Mystics with my brothers. we failed to complete the first chapter and were killed by a cave centipede:

D3w5aUQ.jpg

wonder if this game is compatible on vassal?

Last edited by a moderator:
why am i debating if i should buy a ps4 or wii u (want a next gen console, i can hold out on a ps3 for now)
Out of the two get a Wii U first, cheaper and there are more games out now. Plus then by the time more stuff you want on PS4 comes out that might have a price cut as well. And we could always use another Smash player!

Wii U has been fun so far. SMBU is nothing special but it's fun. Haven't tried NintendoLand yet. The gamepad really is fantastic. Bummer that the range from the console can't go very far (expected though), but being able to play while something else is on the TV, or just being able to grab it and check the e-shop without having to turn on the TV/get to the right input is super convenient and feels pretty slick. It's also pretty light and comfy which TBH I didn't really expect.

tl;dr: first impressions of year-old console

Don't be weird.

I hate shared loot in video games. Just like, drop loot specifically for me, you know? I don't want to have to fight for items or have to sit there discussing current stats.

Don't be weird.

I hate shared loot in video games. Just like, drop loot specifically for me, you know? I don't want to have to fight for items or have to sit there discussing current stats.
But Diablo 2 taught me to be an amazing loot clicker, I would get all the lootz!

And then nobody else wants to play anymore cuz they've got shat equipment and they all hate you.

Way to go, Brandon.
And then I get all the top tier equipment so I can solo all the game without those nubs help! Then they can all go join the free loot servers and be too slow getting the loot there even! But maybe if it's not for my class or one of my 20 back ups then I'd let them have it ;D

It's the way the game is played, Nate.

Wow, way to go and try to blend your childhood into mine, I was the kid with all the games so I always had people over playing 2-4 player splitscreen!

And to think I was thinking about picking up Charlie Murder and co-oping with you!

Don't be weird.

If this is your way of thanking me for all of your swag ass castlevania gear you're welcome

And then nobody else wants to play anymore cuz they've got shat equipment and they all hate you.

Way to go, Brandon.
there was some many duped hack/programs back in the diablo 2 days. my friends would give me duped/hacked items. and almost everyone had the same items.

Year One is the best Batman story out there. Every one should read it, especially if it is on sale in any format.

I got Diablo III for PS3 for Xmas.  Related?

Also, XBO is .99 off on Amazon.  So tempted...  dat .99 off...

It took me 4 1/2 hours to put my computer together.

Holy shit. Never again. 

At least I have everything now. Time to overclock! 

Well, if you want a next gen console and not two wii's duct taped together... then you want a PS4, don't you? :rofl:
Honestly, I've decided to get the The Legend of Zelda Deluxe Edition Wii U. Most of the games I want to play on the PS4, I can easily access on my PC and I'm going to pick up The Wonderful 101 and Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate with it as well

Giant Bomb are great entertainers, but god, they're just jaded gamers. Listening to the Dec/27 Bomcast and there's actual ~5 minute defenses [each] for "best 2013 game" including Rogue Legacy, DiveKick, Gunpoint, Gone Home, Papers Please, whereas Tomb Raider was cut as soon as it was mentioned for their site's top 10 list.

#headexploding

bread's done
Back