GGT 296 Are The Only Ones That Went and Saw 47 Ronin

Jesus... Preston... and Limp dick Henry... I like it.

I think I read there are three more stories for the other siblings (two more for Preston). When do we get to read those?
I wrote all 4 as my thesis so i can send them to anyone who wants to read them (though one of them is actually terrible so i probably won't send that one, woops).

I got too drunk and tried to clean my room and now all of my shit is everywhere and i'm too drunk to clean it up. i found a typewriter.

I wrote all 4 as my thesis so i can send them to anyone who wants to read them (though one of them is actually terrible so i probably won't send that one, woops).

I got too drunk and tried to clean my room and now all of my shit is everywhere and i'm too drunk to clean it up. i found a typewriter.
Send me.

Yeah, if you don't have the means, or the want, to post them here, I would also like to read them. Even the terrible one. Thanks!

1533941_249580915208413_1506775252_n.jpg

First for me is into the Nexus, fun so far, just started, but I heard it's maybe 6 hours so I might have it done tomorrow...

Forgive me if this seems out of place but figured I'd ask here before starting a new thread.

Are there any websites that give a good breakdown of video game history and/or types of video games?

I know enough to where I can give them a decent breakdown and cover most of the generations (pre-NES gets foggy for me) and types but I prefer to have more sources of reliable information for them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Forgive me if this seems out of place but figured I'd ask here before starting a new thread.

Are there any websites that give a good breakdown of video game history and/or types of video games?

I know enough to where I can give them a decent breakdown and cover most of the generations (pre-NES gets foggy for me) and types but I prefer to have more sources of reliable information for them.
Do you mean like for collections sake?

Do you mean like for collections sake?
For general education and knowledge.

I don't know wiki? Google?
I've tried a few google searches but there is a lot of crap to sort thru. I might just need to dig a little deeper or change my search terms. No biggie...I was just hoping someone might be able to save me some time sorting thru some of the misc vg blogs/websites.

Happy new year, everyone! 

Here's to hoping we don't get another Remember Me, DmC, or Resident Evil game.

Oh wow, the three of them are Capcom games. 

Some japanese dude who apparently works at capcom is like we'll be reviving a classic franchise by the end of the year.

ghosts n goblins hype?

Its not mega man obviously

bread's done
Back