GGT 297 was cyber bullied by Hideki Kamiya

You know what? I take it back, Zeki. Your Miku isn't a pudge monster. Leda is so god damned fat that she puts Miku's turkey neck to shame.

Her fat ass is going to make the car grind on the street. You'll see nothing but sparks flying as that poor thing tries its best to move.

Good maybe it'll catch fire
Her fat ass is going to blow a hole through the bottom of that car the moment she lets one rip.

EDIT: Oh, it looks like she just tweeted what happened after she let one rip.

car-fire-1_1831458c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Imagine the smell of her bubbling fat corpse and wrappers of half of the mcdonalds menu she had for breakfast? ugh

what if I told you I wasn't mexican and was really doing a voice impersonation can you guess and post the youtube video of what I sound like?

I just finished watching banjo kazooie speed run too. The composer for the game grant kirkhope was on skype for a little bit but now its this shitty I wanna be the guy game. Going to bed now. tomorrow is mega man x1-4

Look at that weird fuck on the couch with a goatee, glasses and some anime doll. That's how I picture whoknows but with less facial hair

Greg Martin the guy who drew most of the sonic covers and a shit load others died today. I hope sonic 06 wasn't the last thing he drew.

Greg Martin the guy who drew most of the sonic covers and a shit load others died today. I hope sonic 06 wasn't the last thing he drew.
Wow, just looked at what he all did and I played most of these games, that's pretty crazy. He was a good artist for sure, R.I.P

Why hi there -50 degree wind chills that are strong enough to knock out my power, how are you! Gonna be a fun day :p

With windchill it's like -25 out today and snowed at least 10 inches yesterday, have a fairly bad cough so I called off work.

oh look a black guy dressed teddie from the beach, a male misty from pokemon and some dude in a blue wig

where's sinofheart

http://www.twitch.tv/speeddemosarchivesda

aw that sucks mega man block is next and I won't be here and I can't watch the archive because it won't archive until the streamer goes off line which is at the end of the day :**(

llol woops, forgot to ever take any maiamais back to their mother until the game was almost over and i had 40.
same I had no idea they had any value until I looked up what they did. I upgraded my boomerage, bombs and some other goofy shit I probably won't use. I pretty much only use those two items

same I had no idea they had any value until I looked up what they did. I upgraded my boomerage, bombs and some other goofy shit I probably won't use. I pretty much only use those two items
Getting all 100 was worth it, that last upgrade is awesome! Made runs through the tower pretty fun!

re6 is street trash
That's a funny way to spell WiiU Xbone.

Getting all 100 was worth it, that last upgrade is awesome! Made runs through the tower pretty fun!
Hahaha, I forgot that tower existed, I never tried it.
I played the main game, enjoyed it, found like 50 or so maimais and decided that the final upgrades I didn't have weren't worth it, especially with the game finished... and then sold it off. :)

Great game though, in the top 10 games of 2013 for me and justified my acquiring a 3DS back in May. Now if only I had something else I wanted to play on it. :lol:

Wrote this earlier but my internet went out, so here it is now

I forgot where the damn cave even was for that octopus lady. Just got the swamp dungeon left now. I know it's a much easier game than usual but I'm so excited to be able to say I finished a zelda. Hopefully this gives me the motivation to go back and try LttP again. Also found out Majora's Mask is on the wii VC so I wanna get that, that game blew me away as a kid (played it before Ocarina).

Real talk I was excited for RE6 despite all the reviews, fan reaction and the general decline of the series, but holy shit I hate that game. Tried Leon's campaign because everyone said it was the closest to what fans of RE4-and-older wanted, and I though that shit was unplayable. Moving around felt absolutely out of control and too fast in the worst way. The fighting mechanics were absolutely LOL-worthy and made combat easy and meaningless. Constantly having to encounter (and be sidetracked by) annoying, one-note AI characters who would be introduced only to die two scenes later not only slowed the game down, but completely destroyed any sense of tension that you'd find in a much better RE game (like, say, 4), and I absolutely can't believe they made a second game of forced co-op. And the cutscenes were goddamn intolerable. RE5's plot was inane and the Hunnigan stuff always bored me in 4, but I'd take all that over RE6's brain-bendingly boring babble about whatever the hell Leon and Helena were trying to accomplish. Maybe that shit got better but I couldn't make it more than a few chapters into the only game and I've had it for over a year.

bread's done
Back