GGT 297 was cyber bullied by Hideki Kamiya

So those who game on the PC - what keyboard and mouse do y'all use?
I use a Rosewill RK-7300 as my keyboard (nothing special, but it was cheap, and I liked the feel after coming from a laptop with flatter keys, and doesn't have any issues with limited number of key presses being processed at the same time which was an issue with one of the logitech ones I looked at), at some point maybe I'll look into a nicer one, been kind of eyeing this one.

For a mouse I use a Razor DeathAdder Black Edition (I really like the shape and feel of the DeathAdder, had a few of them over the years now). The surface of the Black Edition is nice though, some of the other versions have showed fingerprints or collected grim over time, but the Black Edition matte materials seem to resist that.

For a mouse pad I use this. Super nice surface for moving a mouse quickly.

Last edited by a moderator:
computers are for nerds.
You're posting on a forum about finding video games for cheap.

And you've been here for years, as you noted in this very GGT when reminiscing about Old Navy giving away free copies of LEGO Rock Band on Black Friday.

What else could you have possibly expected?

You're posting on a forum about finding video games for cheap.

And you've been here for years, as you noted in this very GGT when reminiscing about Old Navy giving away free copies of LEGO Rock Band on Black Friday.

What else could you have possibly expected?
from you guys? pictures of youtube starlets, enough gifs to crash my browser, and photos of martin lawrence grinning

Mice and keyboards? I loved my Logitech G500 until I got a G9x, and that's now my favorite mouse. They don't seem to make them anymore though. . .G500 and G400 (successor to the MX518) are both damn good though. 

Keyboard I currently use is a Microsoft Sidewinder X4 that I got for $30. It's pretty decent. I'll eventually cop some mechanical beast. 

In America, we hate the letter s, so it's The Witch and the Hundred Knight.
If only they did that with Demons Souls. Demon Souls would be so much easier to say.

I use a Rosewill RK-7300 as my keyboard (nothing special, but it was cheap, and I liked the feel after coming from a laptop with flatter keys, and doesn't have any issues with limited number of key presses being processed at the same time which was an issue with one of the logitech ones I looked at), at some point maybe I'll look into a nicer one, been kind of eyeing this one.

For a mouse I use a Razor DeathAdder Black Edition (I really like the shape and feel of the DeathAdder, had a few of them over the years now). The surface of the Black Edition is nice though, some of the other versions have showed fingerprints or collected grim over time, but the Black Edition matte materials seem to resist that.

I have another recommendation for the Death Adder. I use one at home and at work and can't beat them for comfort.

it all depends on your price range, how much you are willing to spend

the logitech g500 series seems to be a popular/ economically affordable/ all around gaming purpose mouse

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/logitech-g500s-laser-gaming-mouse/8785513.p?id=1218893505716&skuId=8785513
Seems good enough. I'll look into it!

lux, are you planning on getting a gaming keyboard too?
The keyboard I have now isn't really my type of thing. I used a buddy's mechanical keyboard yesterday and loved it. So, yes, I plan on getting a keyboard as well (well, first).

That keyboard looks amazing. I might look into it as well. I really don't know where to start when it comes to keyboards.

Mice and keyboards? I loved my Logitech G500 until I got a G9x, and that's now my favorite mouse. They don't seem to make them anymore though. . .G500 and G400 (successor to the MX518) are both damn good though.

Keyboard I currently use is a Microsoft Sidewinder X4 that I got for $30. It's pretty decent. I'll eventually cop some mechanical beast.
Looks like two for the 500... and the Deathadder. I guess I'll do some research into both of them and see which might be the best fit. They both seem great.

Third party sellers are selling the G9x for 150+. ;____;

Played more Last of Us. It seems like no more NPCs means no more Laura Bailey doe.

Got far enough to start fighting humans again.

You know guys, sometimes I'm not sure who the monsters really are.

Welp, I was able to choose two classes. I still need two 3/4k electives so I might just look into those then. Sucks that the classes are late (one at 5 PM and the other at 8) but at least it's something. Two days only so I suppose that ain't too bad.

Not a single game was completed this Winter Break. :(

Ugh my flight home is so early tomorrow.  :p  I like to travel, just hate the airport.  Also, I always plan to play a game on the plane, but I end up falling asleep.

HOLY SHIT GUYZ THIS IS WAY MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE STUPID CONVERSATION WE WERE HAVING

BdPuWi6CQAAr662.jpg
BdP4pW3CAAA8Rg4.jpg

I wish we could trade her for Paul Walker. I need him for fast 7
paul walker pretty much ruined a successful franchise

it would be like keiji dying RIP mega man games or laura bailey dying RIP female leads in games or time and eternity dying RIP hentai fetish rape games

Seems good enough. I'll look into it!

The keyboard I have now isn't really my type of thing. I used a buddy's mechanical keyboard yesterday and loved it. So, yes, I plan on getting a keyboard as well (well, first).

That keyboard looks amazing. I might look into it as well. I really don't know where to start when it comes to keyboards.

Looks like two for the 500... and the Deathadder. I guess I'll do some research into both of them and see which might be the best fit. They both seem great.

Third party sellers are selling the G9x for 150+. ;____;
yeah, i figured you were getting a keyboard as well, since most people who gets those gaming mouse, uses those gaming keyboard too. it is like driving a luxury car, feeding it regular gas, instead of premium gas.

You weren't on earlier but AGDQ was streaming a speed run with vertifiul joe
You know, I've never watched a speed run for VJ, but I have watched the full Rainbow V runs. I mean, I kinda had to in order to do it myself. Well, I guess I gotta go watch a speed run now.

You know, I've never watched a speed run for VJ, but I have watched the full Rainbow V runs. I mean, I kinda had to in order to do it myself. Well, I guess I gotta go watch a speed run now.
yeah this week is a charity called AGDQ they got like 60k viewers right now tomorrow is a lot of mega man speed running shit pretty happy about that

whoknows, mind getting Unearthed: Trail of Ibn Battuta? I want to know your opinion on it and I want to know if it's as cinematic as Uncharted is.
I've never heard of it.

Must only be available on casual devices.

EDIT: Just watched gamplay.

Woooooooooow!!

I don't think this game is going to be up to my standards.

I mean if it was like a dollar on PSN I might try it, but Unearthed is where I draw the line.

there's a comic for everything right now I think there's even a TMNT comic going on
TMNT comics have been going on forever. The latest series is supposed to be pretty good.

Do whatever illegal thing it is that you do to read it and confirm for me.

yeah this week is a charity called AGDQ they got like 60k viewers right now tomorrow is a lot of mega man speed running shit pretty happy about that
This is an annual thing right? Seems to me I watched some last year (tipped off by you guys?), but didn't know about the GGT two years ago, so I don't remember if I tuned in then.

Thanks again for the reminder! Gonna go watch the archived run from earlier today and see what other goodies there might be.

This is an annual thing right? Seems to me I watched some last year (tipped off by you guys?), but didn't know about the GGT two years ago, so I don't remember if I tuned in then.

Thanks again for the reminder! Gonna go watch the archived run from earlier today and see what other goodies there might be.
yeah its every year also they have a SGDQ summer games.

Also that mega man music you liked so much (the megas) they played at magfest couple of days ago. There's an archive on magfest

yeah its every year also they have a SGDQ summer games.

Also that mega man music you liked so much (the megas) they played at magfest couple of days ago. There's an archive on magfest
Okay, I thought they had a summer one too. Maybe it was that one. Maybe it was both. Probably.

Thanks for The Megas tip! Will watch/listen!

bread's done
Back