GGT 299 is full of professional children

Finally maxed that Bravely Default demo, put about 7 and a half hours into it, which is pretty awesome for a free demo. Made me want the real game that much more :D

damn that blows would have def gotten the xbox one at that price :(
Figured you would be interested, at least now you know what price it has a chance of showing up for

how much is AC4 on xbox one digital downloads btw?

these dudes are very anti social little weeabos. There's a metroid dev on skype been there for the past hour and they refuse to even talk to him. The dev is more interesting then these little cunts

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally went through some Atari shit I got for free over the summer. Two 2600s, no power cords, the cord attached to them both fucked up in some way. Three standard 2600 controllers and another controller. Fairly large amount of carts:

Super Breakout

Warlords

Barnstorming

Two copies of Combat

Midnight Magic

Crossbow

Mouse Trap

Demon Attack

Video Pinball

Pac-Man

California Games

Frogger (this cart looks pretty bizarre, not sure if it is actually for the 2600)

Target Fun

Two copies of Stampede

Pole Position

Dark Chambers

Atlantis

Haunted House

Freeway

Donkey Kong

Coconuts

Video Olympics

Othello

Congo Bongo

Astroids

Astroblast

Q*bert

Basketball

Not sure what I'm gonna do with it or if any of it is in any way functional, but hey free.

Full Price, 59.99
hrm thinking of selling my code for $45 doe

Finally went through some Atari shit I got for free over the summer. Two 2600s, no power cords, the cord attached to them both fucked up in some way. Three standard 2600 controllers and another controller. Fairly large amount of carts:

Super Breakout

Warlords

Barnstorming

Two copies of Combat

Midnight Magic

Crossbow

Mouse Trap

Demon Attack

Video Pinball

Pac-Man

California Games

Frogger (this cart looks pretty bizarre, not sure if it is actually for the 2600)

Target Fun

Two copies of Stampede

Pole Position

Dark Chambers

Atlantis

Haunted House

Freeway

Donkey Kong

Coconuts

Video Olympics

Othello

Congo Bongo

Astroids

Astroblast

Q*bert

Basketball

Not sure what I'm gonna do with it or if any of it is in any way functional, but hey free.
Not one capcom game

Put it on craigslist. Get like $10 buy a subway. Win/Win

Not one capcom game

I can't tell if you're encouraging me to buy a Subway restaurant or a subway station, but I know to trust your financial advice.

I can't tell if you're encouraging me to buy a Subway restaurant or a subway station, but I know to trust your financial advice.
I mean if you can get a subway franchise restaurant for $10 I think you'll earn some profit but I meant subway as a sandwhich dat teriyaki doe

Not one capcom game

There's some good games there though, he might be able to buy 2 Subways :eek:

Combine them, a subway station that serves Subway subs

Nah I can't do cookies. I'm a fat ass gotta lose weight. LOSING WEIGHT HYPE

4 man super metroid run I mean which screen do I look at

I would buy that $345 XBO from AWD, but I have feeling XBO will drop in price sooner rather than later.

Also, obligatory:

145085.gif

Not one capcom game

I agree with all of this.

Screw the chips. White macadamia cookies, dawg.
Jesus, YES! Those cookies are fucking heavenly.

#1 thing i miss about college is the fantastic overpriced chinese buffet nearby.
You'll have plenty of other overpriced Chinese buffets in your life. I went to one on New Year's day and man, I don't think I've ever been so pissed. What was normally a $5.99 lunch buffet (+$2 for drink) turned into a $10.99 buffet (+$4.50 for drink) just for the holiday. That shit is straight up shameful. Best thing about it was that they didn't take down the $5.99 sign hung outside the restaurant, they just put little computer print off signs up inside the restaurant to let you know about the one day price hike likely in the hopes that once inside you would just give up and pay the high prices instead of going back out into the cold in search of another Chinese buffet.

I agree with all of this.

Jesus, YES! Those cookies are fucking heavenly.

You'll have plenty of other overpriced Chinese buffets in your life. I went to one on New Year's day and man, I don't think I've ever been so pissed. What was normally a $5.99 lunch buffet (+$2 for drink) turned into a $10.99 buffet (+$4.50 for drink) just for the holiday. That shit is straight up shameful. Best thing about it was that they didn't take down the $5.99 sign hung outside the restaurant, they just put little computer print off signs up inside the restaurant to let you know about the one day price hike likely in the hopes that once inside you would just give up and pay the high prices instead of going back out into the cold in search of another Chinese buffet.
lol wow, that's terrible

I haven't played Metroid Zero Mission yet and intend to sometime in my lifetime. Should I watch the speedrun?
the chat was going crazy because that asian dude showed up during the metroid zero mission run people were pissed he kept talking over the metroid dev during metroid prime

I would watch it but I need to go to bed but I'm not tired D=

the chat was going crazy because that asian dude showed up during the metroid zero mission run people were pissed he kept talking over the metroid dev during metroid prime

I would watch it but I need to go to bed but I'm not tired D=
I still need to watch the Metroid Prime one as well. Still catching up, almost done with the Mega Man block. :)

Skype Lux, maybe he'll sing you some Jonas Bros. lullabies.

cyfgher the guy running MM2 had WR until some japanese guy using turbo controller recently took it it was up to cyfgher to allow it to stay and he did because he said even though he used turbo it wouldn't have helped.

He was showing his new strats at this AGDQ but failed using his item 1 during air man's stage :(

Yeah, seems he messed up a few times. I don't think he was happy with his run.

Also, I don't know what strats are... It's not like I'm a speed runner.

I finally tried DmC.  I don't like it.  The combat is not smooth or satisfying like Devil May Cry 3 or 4.  Melee feels heavier, and not in a good way.   Also, the cut scenes aren't too good.  Not sure if it's the art direction or what happened, but the character models who are not Dante look kind of rough as does the backgrounds in the cut scenes.  I thought they could do better than Heavenly Sword, but they seem to have gone backwards.

I was disappointed enough where I just up and deleted it.  Good thing it was free.  If I had paid money for that I'd be pissed off.

Wow, I'm already one dance away from getting the full 100 UPlay points back, they are crazy easy to get in this game haha

At least the games you watch seem to be the ones where doing this makes more sense/is fun to watch. Who the eff wants to watch a campaign run of StarCraft? With the platformers and such you can actually see the people control the character in these runs but with StarCraft it's just click click click haha
Yeah the SC2 one was definitely out of place. Not that it isn't interesting, but I don't think it makes for entertaining streaming. Super Mario Galaxy 2 is on now and it just wants me to play a 3D Mario.

just spent 5 minutes realizing i could hook it up to my friend's N64 copy for dem extra characters only to realize i'm playing on the 3DS

Waiting for Joels impressions of Legendary Starfy
I was confused for a minute and thought that was Ristar, haha.

Also, finished Deadlight the other night, that game is not so good. Like it is a zombie game and I'm really tired of those, and the plot was super predictable and the voice acting was questionable from a bunch of characters. But really the worst part was that the controls were not the most responsive, and that those issues combined with not great feeling 2D jumping mechanics and 2.5D environments where you couldn't always tell what you could actually interact with just made for a more frustrating experience than I would have liked, and that was compounded by the fact that the game had checkpoints before scripted events you couldn't skip and got to watch repeatedly every time you died.

bread's done
Back