GGT 301 is a Skype party

went for a run in this weather ghost damn it felt great dat 18 mph wind doe

Last edited by a moderator:
It's already below freezing here. Supposed to get lower. I love it when Texas weather can't make it's damn mind.
exactly it'll be the same tomorrow for us and sunday 70 degrees

Speaking of AC I need to buy liberation but $20 is to much

Didn't you just have a birthday last year Jo-el dawg?  Oh well, hope yer GF gives you hot thick Latina girl sex as a gift.

I gots dat Faceybooks but I'm too shy to connect with y'all. :cry:

Plus, I'm way older than you guys.  Like me and Shrike could swap stories and shit.

why not go with camille luddington? she did an awesome job as lara in the 2013 goty and 2014 when the definitive version comes out

:rofl:

iydgEEG6SzNQO.gif

why not go with camille luddington? she did an awesome job as lara in the 2013 goty and 2014 when the definitive version comes out
wouldn't you be more persuaded to buy The Elder Scroll online game, if laura bailey was hired to voice in it?

I love Kate Beckinsale, but yeah what a fucking waste of money.  Just stick any british girl's voice in there.  Or even some girl with a british accent.  Or even some dude with a high pitched voice doing a british accent.  Instant fantasy character.

If I can't see her face, her presence means nothing to me.

She's not Lena Headly, the star of HBO's Game of Thrones, based on the book series by grrmartin, who was a special guest voice in Dishonored, the stealth action adventure game also from Bethesda.

hey whoknows I'm trying to get the complete story of the mega man cross overs and unfortunately  that means I need to read the sonic comics but I'm not paying money for it and here is where you come in. I can't find a torrent of them. Can you ask your little sonic buddies for a link? thanks man

nvm found it why does piratebay have two sites? pirateproxy as well so weird thanks anyways I'm already downloading

support sega or whoever owns right to that franchise

forgot I had an online course and I need to buy books for that too ugh

Thanks, dawg! I love you! <33

Sweetness! I did the same. It was great.
good shit dawg how fast is your mile if you don't want to say its cool

All this Facebook talk, I haven't used my account on there in a loooooooong time :eek:

they shelled out big bucks to hire kate beckinsale to voice in the ELder Scrolls online. LOL
Well the voices in it are really good at least, nothing wrong with hiring known people IMO, I mean, Patrick Stewart.

She's not Lena Headly, the star of HBO's Game of Thrones, based on the book series by grrmartin, who was a special guest voice in Dishonored, the stealth action adventure game also from Bethesda.
This one would be more on ZeniMax then Bethesda tho, they only publish :O Also seeing them actually go with the M rating for an MMO is interesting, and Age of Conan had it and was pretty fun so who knows.

Did one of you guys add GhostDawg on facebook yet?

I would PM him but I don't want to seem needy so I'm just looking to add him through one of you.

It's JoelSnake day :eek:
yup, I'm still waitin :nottalking: That includes u mo!, Indigi, joel, lux, gunnm, action, frosty. I am 25 and i have done shit with my life so far doe. yo, i'll add u guys on facebook, pm me! :D

Played a couple more missions of DmC.  It seems way easier than 1/3.  Maybe on par with 4, I can't remember that one too well.

bread's done
Back