GGT 301 is a Skype party

Yeah holy fucking shit. That's the kind of article that gets anti-game activists fully erect. No matter that it's a 13 year old with mental problems having free access to guns...
exactly why would jim sterling write about that on a game blog?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXQF9PJE3J8
Did you see the one posted on WSHH? Some chick literally fell off a building after trying to tow a car she walked it off and punched out the window to the driver and pulled her out and then repod the car

tumblr_lwcw050JQm1r6plabo1_500.gif

Damn, that's a nice deal on Vesperia. I just got it.

I beat Arkham Origins yesterday. Pretty damn fun game. I still don't like it in comparison to City from multiple aspects. I just need to finish up the Riddler stuff and beat up Deadshot and I'm pretty much done with it. I'm starting Dishonored next.
Definitely a nice deal! Great game

I'm playing through Dishonored right now, I'm not super far but it's pretty fun, you definitely get a lot of choices on how to do stuff

Started DmC from PS+ today.  The frame rate is...worse than I expected.  So far the combat doesn't seem terribly deep either.  I'm not too far in though, so maybe it opens up later.  The go back and forth on thinking the art direction is really good and thinking it's shit.

No they're not. Everything they make it with comes frozen, including the bread.

Go to subway instead.
That's what I thought he may have been implying. I think all the Walmarts around me have Subways in them.

I feel weird when I bring up a good point.

I should go to subway. Januany is almost over.
Don't worry, it'll be Februany soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
well, well. apparently, microsoft, are paying  youtubers to promote the xbone, and EA is doing the same in having youtubers promote  their games, by giving positive reviews.

I'd promote those things if those companies paid me.

I'd promote anything really if I got paid to.

Except Capcom. I promote them for free.

I'd promote those things if those companies paid me.

I'd promote anything really if I got paid to.

Except Capcom. I promote them for free.
even telling people beta field 4 has no technical issues what so ever, it runs smoothly on all platforms.?

what about namco bandai games, and nis AMerica?
They'd have to pay me well.
Can't go wrong with dat advertising
Gotta get paid.

even telling people beta field 4 has no technical issues what so ever, it runs smoothly on all platforms.?
The most technically impressive game I have ever experienced. I doubt I'll play anything better until Battlefield 5.

Can't wait to receive my check from EA

Justin Bieber was in Miami Beach and I missed him.

Damnit. There goes my plan of selling autographed items. Maybe I'll do this promoting thing.

DmC is a great game!

Don't worry, Capcom, that one is free.

Justin Bieber is both a great songwriter and a great singer!

Don't worry Justin, that one is free.

Gotta get paid.
Most Definitely

Hey everybody, this new game Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare looks amazing, it has these exclusive modes on the Xbox One and if you use Smartglass with it you will even get more exclusive features! It's launching on the 25th of February for the low price of $39.99, that's a steal for a 12v12 team based shooter that has everyone's favorite plants! (and zombies!)

That's right, EA and Xbox One with one stone :)

Most Definitely

Hey everybody, this new game Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare looks amazing, it has these exclusive modes on the Xbox One and if you use Smartglass with it you will even get more exclusive features! It's launching on the 25th of February for the low price of $39.99, that's a steal for a 12v12 team based shooter that has everyone's favorite plants! (and zombies!)

That's right, EA and Xbox One with one stone :)
but that is multiplayer online. i doubt it will last, as soon as the next call of duty installment comes out. people on xbox 360 will move on. it is only worth $10 to me.

you know namco bandai games, and nis AMerica made/published Time and Eternity right?
I know what my services are worth.

I do enjoy great RPG's such as Hyperdimension Neptunia and Sorcery Saga.

But that's all Compile Heart. They really do make the best games.

This Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory lunchbox I got at release for MSRP sure is great. I love the extras inside.

Glad I got it at release.

Like a true fan.

Getting things at release.

Like how I got HDN Vicotry at release.

Lunchbox edition.

bread's done
Back