GGT 305 Is On Somebody's Hit List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eggman was drunk.

We should do a FFXIV night again.
Good one.

I would be down as well

I got bitched at by my math professor today, fun...
My math teacher bitched at me for missing the first day and said it was going to be tough for me to be prepared for the test cuz I missed the "fundamentals" and I was like "look here dawg, I got this, don't trip" and he was like "yeah, we'll see" and I was like "don't be a dick yo."

But then I got a 100 on my test and he wrote outstanding on it so I think we're cool now.

Seconded.

Haha, your Steam gift message had me laughing hysterically Indignate. :D I will totally play Risk of Rain with you, we should do it this (long!) weekend. We haven't gotten back to Wanderlust yet either, I want to heal more things to death.
I do too! I just have to see those other endings. That story is a trip.

Unless it shows Ayla dropkicking She-Hulk, it's Non Canon.
#strongest

Who's in your party so far?
Come on dawg, you know Icebeast.

He's only like an hour in.

BgS6ZBwCcAARynj.jpg

I wish UPS would show up and gimme mine.

Also might go see Robocop today.

Remekes>Originals
should just go to bestbuy store , and buy a copy today, so you can play it today. then return the copy from UPS delivery to bestbuy for a refund.

Class starts and we get our homework back and we all got F's on it because she expects us to "go to our friends' dorms and use the university tutors all the time" (I don't live on campus). She also mentioned that we graphed our graphs the "wrong way" (because we didn't write "y" by the y-axis and "x" by the x-axis and literally write each number to each line) and I responded by saying "I honestly don't feel like putting all of this shit on my graph, it'll start to look messy and honestly, you don't have to count that much". Later on in class, we're working on word problems and I solve one of the problems, but I got the answer not using algebra and the teacher straight up told me in front of the class that she'll fail me if I don't use algebra to solve a problem (even if I get the correct answer). After class, she talks to me and tells me that I'm a bad influence on the class

Anyways, class got cancelled tonight, so I'm down to Skype if you guys want to
Wow, that bitch is crazy.

Unless it shows Ayla dropkicking She-Hulk, it's Non Canon.
My feelings are very conflicted on this, I love both those characters.

Also, Shulk is the worst thing about Xenoblade. fuck that dude.
He is fairly terrible thus far, I'm hoping maybe he'll grow on me like Tidus somewhat did in FFX (or at least provide a somewhat valid reason for why he is the main protagonist), because he is super core to the story it seems so he isn't ever going away.

Who's in your party so far?
Just Shulk and that tanky guy, both of which I don't like.

Come on dawg, you know Icebeast.

He's only like an hour in.
I'm like 6.5 hours in.

Only an hour?!? Time for him to cosplay as the whole party!
:rofl:

His favorite character is Riki doe.
I haven't met that character yet, but I do think that character is super cute.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, Reyn is cool. You can't spell rainbow without etc.

Shulk is going to be a whiny, petulant, selfish little shit for a long damn time, though.

Most inept fucking Bounty Hunter in the galaxy. He was killed by a dude in handcuffs, blinded who bumped into him accidentally...
Oh that wasn't an accident

Lighty Returns wit dat 67 metascore, ouch!
Im surprised it's that high

Yeah. Star Wars has terrible characters.

I'm surprised Mega Man isn't in it.

RIP
Han will shoot first in this case

Except he didn't die. Gosh. And I blame Lucas. As all Star Wars nerds do.
He rose like a Phoenix ready to hunt down all the GGT members!

Haha, your Steam gift message had me laughing hysterically Indignate. :D I will totally play Risk of Rain with you, we should do it this (long!) weekend. We haven't gotten back to Wanderlust yet either, I want to heal more things to death.
I would also like to do this again. I need dem healz

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Maybe tomorrow Iwata will convince me to buy a Wii U. I'm close to being convinced, but I need that extra push to seal the deal. Announcing a new Fire Emblem or Metroid might do it. However, I get the impression that all we're gonna get is transforming go-carts and konky dongs.

Maybe tomorrow Iwata will convince me to buy a Wii U. I'm close to being convinced, but I need that extra push to seal the deal. Announcing a new Fire Emblem or Metroid might do it. However, I get the impression that all we're gonna get is transforming go-carts and konky dongs.
I'll play Smash with you! /convinced

Wha-?  Lightning Returns is out already?  Being an Amazon customer in Hawaii always makes me feel so LTTP.  :p

I regret wasting my only gamefly rental slot on lightning returns...

Also gamefly used to do release day releases on rentals now they release on the day of the game release and it takes 3 days to get here. So... friday I'll be able to play that mediocre game. Can't wait.

I regret wasting my only gamefly rental slot on lightning returns...

Also gamefly used to do release day releases on rentals now they release on the day of the game release and it takes 3 days to get here. So... friday I'll be able to play that mediocre game. Can't wait.
It's their way of saying welcome back, they knew you were banned and said hey this not that great game will take his minds off things! Too bad they didn't know you would get unbanned before you got it :eek:

It's their way of saying welcome back, they knew you were banned and said hey this not that great game will take his minds off things! Too bad they didn't know you would get unbanned before you got it :eek:
I mean I'm already being punished by not being able to post with my GGT dawgs why they gotta do me dirty like that?

gunnm dawg is back!

Oh, and this game...this fucking game.... ERRRRNNNIEEEE.

http://www.sesameworkshop.org/flappybert/
oh wow thats awesome lol gotta mute it doe

thanks

Is whoknows unbanned too? He said he was gonna troll with me in the AWD thread. Hopefully you guys welcome him back too.

Regarding my Lightning Returns preorder: not even in shipping process.

So you know what?  I kicked that bitch and her timed mission bullshit to the door.  See ya when you're free on PS+ Lightning.

It takes like 2 months for shit to get to hawaii by the time gunmdawg gets that game it'll be in the $10 bargin bin already

Regarding my Lightning Returns preorder: not even in shipping process.

So you know what? I kicked that bitch and her timed mission bullshit to the door. See ya when you're free on PS+ Lightning.
Good move. Game would've been half priced by the time you got it.

Go into the DLC menu on the title screen and it's the 4th item. It's free for everyone for 2 weeks, then it's paid DLC. 4.7GB download.
Woah, nice. I always liked the english VAs, but I might switch over just for something different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back