GGT 305 Is On Somebody's Hit List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, you didn't show your work with algebra. F-
F-?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?

darthvadernooo.jpg

I'm really stoked for the Nintendo Direct tomorrow.

Also, just played a lot of Flappy Bert. I got to 97 and crashed. Goddamn, that was more fun than I expected.

She-Hulk's new series was really good, I'm excited and want more. Also one of the owners of the comic shop I go to knows I love She-Hulk and he joked with me about how it somehow was missing from my pile of pulled comics (but it was totally there, haha).

Also, I bought one of the DC Scribblenauts figures and got Deadman, which I'm alright with I guess (I like his visual look and his power is cool, but I've only encountered him in New 52 Justice League Dark, and that series has just been all over the place in quality, and I dropped it when they started this huge crossover with other books I don't follow). I would have preferred Wonder Woman or Black Manta though (and Aquaman would have been alright because then I could have saved it and given it to my roommate, who is an Aquaman fan, for his birthday (which isn't for a while)).

Last edited by a moderator:
She-Hulk's new series was really good, I'm excited and want more. Also one of the owners of the comic shop I go to knows I love She-Hulk and he joked with me about how it somehow was missing from my pile of pulled comics (but it was totally there, haha).

Also, I bought one of the DC Scribblenauts figures and got Deadman, which I'm alright with I guess (I like his visual look and his power is cool, but I've only encountered him in New 52 Justice League Dark, and that serious has just been all over the place in quality, and I dropped it when they started this huge crossover with other books I don't follow). I would have preferred Wonder Woman or Black Manta though (and Aquaman would have been alright because then I could have saved it and given it to my roommate for his birthday (which isn't for a while)).
Awesome! Deadman is who I'm hoping I get next time! I bought another today and got another GL Maxwell. I love those things. I can't wait for series 2 with Superman Blue.

Did you guys see this, from Cheapy's Twitter a few days ago?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-KfkoQ0MqA

Damn that guy does a better Miyamoto-san than I ever could and I'm Asian. :p
This is Matt from YoVideogames Let's Play and Maximillian's fighting game YT channels. You also may recognize him as Dr. Doom from the Assist Me series. The dog is Max's dog Benny, which also plays Amatarasu on Assist Me.

Go into the DLC menu on the title screen and it's the 4th item. It's free for everyone for 2 weeks, then it's paid DLC. 4.7GB download.
Yeah at least start the download then cancel it so you always have it for free. I don't do Japanese voices in games/anime and I'll even start the download so I always have access to it.

If anyone is looking for an OK PS3 fightstick, GS (both online and instore where available) has the GS exclusive fightstick edition of Injustice (vanilla game plus stick) for $40. On 360 the online store is OoS but may be available locally in your area.

Free shipping for the item only takes about 2-3 weekdays as b/c of its size it goes UPS Ground.

How is it GS exclusive? My Walmart has them.

And gunnm dawg, was the ew because of the coloror because I haven't gotten new shoes in so long?

Thanks for the heads up. Bought a PS3 one. Was going to dualmod my 360 stick, but for the same price I'd rather just get another stick instead. Won't be the same in quality, but whatevs.

I didn't see any options for free shipping doe.

The only fighters I have are P4A and I guess KoF if I get PSN+ back.

Also, 3s.

And then BlazBlue next month.

I didn't use the code, I read about it in the thread about the stick right after I ordered. I sent a ticket into GS support to see if they can retroactively apply the code but I ain't sweating it cuz it was only like $3.

I know it's a little early, but what are everyone's plans for this weekend? I plan on trying to head to Hastings for this 50% off all used games sale they'll be having. I'm hoping to use it to pick up some cheap 3ds games and maybe even pick up some stuff to flip to GS to make getting a Wii U a little easier.

I mean, my weekend starts now so like...

This was supposed to be my Disneyland weekend but Zeki didn't want to go with me so I ended up not going. I would have had to miss class today though and that wasn't really a thing that I could do with these classes right now so It's all good.

I might have a date Friday? I think that's going to fall through doe.

I'll probably just kick it with one of my friends who is leaving for the Air Force for the most part. I do want to play Risk of Rain with Icebizzle doe. & Luxuria. Also Castlevania HD with GUNNM Dawg. Maybe some Injustice with Joel? Huh, Joel? Maybe?

I look forward to Skype. I'm sure that will happen.

I mean, my weekend starts now so like...

This was supposed to be my Disneyland weekend but Zeki didn't want to go with me so I ended up not going. I would have had to miss class today though and that wasn't really a thing that I could do with these classes right now so It's all good.

I might have a date Friday? I think that's going to fall through doe.

I'll probably just kick it with one of my friends who is leaving for the Air Force for the most part. I do want to play Risk of Rain with Icebizzle doe. & Luxuria. Also Castlevania HD with GUNNM Dawg. Maybe some Injustice with Joel? Huh, Joel? Maybe?

I look forward to Skype. I'm sure that will happen.
Sweetness on the date! I hope you don't get stood up, dawg! And we should deffs Injustice and Skype!

your kicks aren't fly joel
I'm more than a little limited by the size of my feet.

But your lip gloss is poppin'.
God, I love you.

big socks huh? wink

and by socks I meant cock sorry if you didn't catch my innuendo
Almost slipped by! But yes, quite so.

Man, I know that this is probably all heavily colored by my childhood, but why are people such pussies now? I don't honestly see how telling people to stick up for themselves or grow a thicker skin is victim blaming. Why are people so insecure these days? I remember everything in the 90's being awesome and the older folks I know that were adults at the time back that up. Did the internet really change that much?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back