GGT 305 Is On Somebody's Hit List

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was pretty underwhelmed by that Nintendo Direct.

Nothing new to me that appealed to me other than maybe Child of Light.

Mario Kart 8 looks amazing though.  DK: Tropical Freeze and Yoshi's New Island look good, but I'm drowning in platformers lately, with a couple more in the backlog as is.

X looks solid too, but I never played Xenoblade so I don't know much about it.

Haha, I can't believe Nintendo made Steel Diver Sub Wars.   So funny.

Even more funny, a microtransaction game called "Bat and Switch".  FOR REAL NINTENDO?

Last edited by a moderator:
I was wearing my glasses and I thought the direct sucked. None of those 3DS games looked good (besides Kirby) and we already knew about the Wii U games

uhhhh MONSTER HUNTER 4 ULTIMATE, gawd what a bunch of nubs in here

Little Mac did look fun to play as though, and Bayonetta 2/Kirby/Yoshis Island/DK/MK8/X/NES Remix 2/maybe that pokemon puzzle game (I liked the puzzle one on 64) all look pretty fun :eek:

uhhhh MONSTER HUNTER 4 ULTIMATE, gawd what a bunch of nubs in here

Little Mac did look fun to play as though, and Bayonetta 2/Kirby/Yoshis Island/DK/MK8/X/NES Remix 2/maybe that pokemon puzzle game (I liked the puzzle one on 64) all look pretty fun :eek:
lol dark souls II all RPG's are fucked when that shit drops.

I'm going to invade whoknows all day and make him sell his copy, fuck him

I much rather play that on a console
But you haven't played 3 yet :O

And it has online, so due to that I will play a bunch of it guaranteed, it was the one thing that kept me from playing the PSP games really until that PS3 app came out. I'd prefer it to be on a console sure, but a new portable MH is better than no MH

lol dark souls II all RPG's are fucked when that shit drops.

I'm going to invade whoknows all day and make him sell his copy, fuck him
But they keep doing things to that game that people don't want :eek:

We gotta wait and see how it's handled

like making it hard and less accessible and really make you question why you bought this game in the first place? uh yeah

like making it hard and less accessible and really make you question why you bought this game in the first place? uh yeah
Or including 5 weapons/5 shields as a code for people who want to start the game with stuff and not have to find them on their own! Which I'm pretty sure makes it MORE accessible :p

I have it pre-ordered though, not gonna use that code though

42f9c190950611e3a9460e1ad7174570_8.jpg

I don't know what your obsession is with our bronze indian  goddess MegaMac but its kinda creepy

I got dead space 3 today if you want to co-op... Also got another copy of RE R support capcom

Or including 5 weapons/5 shields as a code for people who want to start the game with stuff and not have to find them on their own! Which I'm pretty sure makes it MORE accessible :p

I have it pre-ordered though, not gonna use that code though
Damnit if they were to say their LE would be numbered or really limited I would buy that shit asap but I think it'll be $40 on AWD eventually

WVGCW Season 3 Finale in one week.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXKdc1XG4pY

Ayla is gonna devour Bayonetta.

Damnit if they were to say their LE would be numbered or really limited I would buy that shit asap but I think it'll be $40 on AWD eventually
I just got the one with the steelbook/soundtrack, wasn't 100% sure I'd get it day 1 but since I got in on the b2g1 preorder glitch at BB I decided to get it

I haven't gotten my copy of DS3 yet, Mando-Dawg, but we can always farm those shoes for Shanoa. And then for her armor. And then for her spells. And then for her Cerberus heads.

I haven't gotten my copy of DS3 yet, Mando-Dawg, but we can always farm those shoes for Shanoa. And then for her armor. And then for her spells. And then for her Cerberus heads.
yup we can but are we going to

Gonna be a couple of banned xbox one's pretty soon because of that strider glitch if it showed up on dash I would understand but like the oman glitch you have to search through shit, etc

I'm sure if you said hey I'm getting on castlevania or something of to that effect it would correlate that you're logging on castlevania

Little Mac in Smash Bros is beyond epic. Ok does anyone know if Inazuma is good? I usually love wacky soccer games, but $20 bucks with no demo seems risky.

Started Guacamelee today. So far it seems fun enough. I could see the the platforming getting pretty challenging.

I played Project M for like 9 hours today. Samus is actually good now. Charizard might be my new favorite character. I have a headache.

I'm so hype for Bayonetta 2 and X that I really just don't even want to talk about it, guys. Let me know when they're like, a week from coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back