GGT 305 Is On Somebody's Hit List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh shit, I got one too. Why the heck was it in my spam folder? @_______@

Are you playing on the PC or Xbox? If anyone gets a key for the PC version, let's play!

Sutherland said that the character will be a bit like Jack Bauer in 24, stating that he’ll be “a little edgier, and a little more angry about his history.”

The actor continued, somewhat mysteriously, “The rest you’ll have to find out in the game, because there’s a secret that is actually really cool.”
Cannot wait.

The secret is:
Sutherland > Hayter

Or is that secret secretly common knowledge?

I hated on the Vita for awhile but if you count the entire digital library (which includes most PSP titles and the classics in addition to the indie stuff) there is a mind-boggling amount of content on there. I've got a huge list of awesome portable rpgs to get through.

Same here. Hell just the ps+ vita games I grabbed over the past couple years are enough reason to grab a vita for $120. Especially since I'm doing a lot more portable gaming now.

I also never had a psp so in sure there's a lot I can check out there as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hated on the Vita for awhile but if you count the entire digital library (which includes most PSP titles and the classics in addition to the indie stuff) there is a mind-boggling amount of content on there. I've got a huge list of awesome portable rpgs to get through.
Yeah, exclusives alone don't make the Vita very exciting, but I've been enjoying mine for a few exclusives in addition to being able to play all the indie stuff + PSP games + PS1 games while laying in bed. PS+ has also been great for letting me try out plenty of games and/or replay them on a portable. I didn't like Uncharted Golden Abyss, but PS+ let me give it a shot. And I might not have bought Ninja Gaiden again for the fourth time, but having it for free has allowed me to jump into it yet again on the Vita. And there's still plenty of other freebies I've yet to get to.

So Titanfall is fucking awesome. Put a good two+ hours into it and loved it. I thought 6v6 wouldn't be enough but the two maps available proved that it can work. Titans are also tons of fun. 

I wish I was a cute girl so I could get free shit and make money on youtube being silly.

[youtube]http://youtu.be/YJvl8LnoZjg[/youtube]

my graduating high school class is planning a 5 year reunion for this summer. the facebook page is full of girls demanding it be held at a family-friendly venue where they can bring their myriad children. this is gonna be the best shitshow of the summer

We all wish you were a cute girl too.

I am on the final dungeon of Link's Awakening. I have to say, the game is better than I expected.

Sell your Titanfall codes on ebay gosh.

my graduating high school class is planning a 5 year reunion for this summer. the facebook page is full of girls demanding it be held at a family-friendly venue where they can bring their myriad children. this is gonna be the best shitshow of the summer
Why are you going?

Our reunion is this year, and not going or helping with it is vindicating as fuck.

I've got 4 Titanfall codes so far. Planning on selling them all. yaaaay!

xnd7p5.jpg

Got all of those at the Hastings 50% off sale. Final cost after tax was $42.28. Pretty great deal, especially considering they're all complete! Now to wait for my Best Buy order with Scribblenauts Unmasked, Lego Star Wars, and Project X Zone to come in to decide what I'll do with my extra copies. Probably return them or try to flip them.

joel and his giant hand holding like 13 games

So uh ash so far has accomplished in 30 mins up down menu exit up down left right. Somehow it has 14k viewers.

Enjoy that 50 hours it takes to beat project x zone.

MGR is awesome, dark siders II was pretty fun

Haha, I didn't even realize Project X Zone was so long! And yes, I love both Darksiders2 and MGR! Glad to finally be able to play both with the DLC.

playing lightning returns with aeris' theme playing. Makes me wish sephiroth would run his sword though this fucking franchise

I've got 4 Titanfall codes so far. Planning on selling them all. yaaaay!

xnd7p5.jpg

Got all of those at the Hastings 50% off sale. Final cost after tax was $42.28. Pretty great deal, especially considering they're all complete! Now to wait for my Best Buy order with Scribblenauts Unmasked, Lego Star Wars, and Project X Zone to come in to decide what I'll do with my extra copies. Probably return them or try to flip them.
those games are almost worthless in trade in value by now, unless you decided to trade them into bestbuy starting this sunday with their 100% trade in promotion. you might recoup some of that $42.28, by getting upwards of $50+ in bestbuy gift card.

those games are almost worthless in trade in value by now, unless you decided to trade them into bestbuy starting this sunday with their 100% trade in promotion. you might recoup some of that $42.28, by getting upwards of $50+ in bestbuy gift card.
I flip things locally too. I can get $25 in cash just for Project X Zone at this mom and pop place down the road. If I was going to Best Buy I'd just return my B2G1 copies.

Probable won't but watching it develop will be a lot of fun

speaking of hastings should i get Mario Galaxy for 10 bucks? i've never played more than a few hours of it
YES! Well, that's yes if you enjoy 3D Mario games, that is. It's legit. One of the best platformers I've played in the last decade. I liked Sunshine more, though.

This is a great article headline

"I'm not going to f**k around with you like Valve does with Half-Life 3," says Randy Pitchford on Borderlands 3."

Oh hey guys, I got into the Titanfall beta...last night #hipster
That's nothing....NOTHING I SAY!

Playing Titanfall with a Titanfall controller, awwwwyeeeeaaahhhh

speaking of hastings should i get Mario Galaxy for 10 bucks? i've never played more than a few hours of it
Most definitely, it's really an amazing gem and one of the best 3D platformers to come out, so good.

I turn 24 today!

(though it being vday means I'm still buying dinner tonight :whistle2:k)
It's my half-bros bday today too! Happy Birthday tankfist! What are the chances... like one in 365? Yeah, one in 365. If his age 8 years ago was 2.5 times your age then, how many times older is he today? Use algebra to solve. Also, show your work.

Professor Layton or something.

I doubt anyone here cares, but De La Soul is giving their whole catalog (besides one album) away for free on http://www.wearedelasoul.com/
I care! But I already have all of it anyways.

This is a great article headline

"I'm not going to f**k around with you like Valve does with Half-Life 3," says Randy Pitchford on Borderlands 3."
I know that's kind of how most people see Valve, but more often than not Pitchford just comes across as a complete cock these days. Bleh.

Alright, Chun-Li. You've been nothing but a stone around Cammy's neck since you two first teamed up, but they say you're a lot better this season, so-
Your recap/highlights of these are awesome! Keep it up!

I am on the final dungeon of Link's Awakening. I have to say, the game is better than I expected.
Is that the [customspoiler=dungeon weapon] fire rod [/customspoiler] one? The first time I played that game, that dungeon had us stuck for the longest time, [customspoiler=because...] of some hookshot destination or unlight and unreachable torches that were across a dark room that were hard to see, because, well, it was a fuck ing dark room. So stupid.[/customspoiler]

This is the stupidest fuckin thing ever.
Yeah, fuck in' stupid funny.

Is that the [customspoiler=dungeon weapon] fire rod [/customspoiler] one? The first time I played that game, that dungeon had us stuck for the longest time, [customspoiler=because...] of some hookshot destination or unlight and unreachable torches that were across a dark room that were hard to see, because, well, it was a fuck ing dark room. So stupid.[/customspoiler]

Yeah, fuck in' stupid funny.
Yeah, I had to reference a guide several times for the game. I'd still be hunting for the first dungeon if not. Certainly no hand-holding, and I kind of like it that way, but on the other hand, sometimes I just want to get on with the game and progress to the next dungeon or whatever instead of running back and forth trying to figure out where to go or what to do.

Finally started Bravely Default. Lovin it.

So maybe I shouldn't have gone Ridely before Kraid in my Zero Mission 15% Hard run, although it wouldn't have made much of a difference with the low allotment of what I can pick up. Took me about 3.5 total hours before I finally beat him. That's real time, not in game time on one long ass battle. Playing on normal as a casual speed run (if that's a thing) is pretty damn fun though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back