GGT 308 was cast for Season 4 of The Tester

Possible new Dino Crisis!?!? Maybe only for Xbox One?!?!

http://www.geek.com/games/hi-def-dinosaurs-capcom-may-reboot-dino-crisis-for-xbox-one-1586125/

Gotta support dat Capcom and pick that up

I agree with the I don't get it, all these new cartoons that are like that are just kind of like....what

I never really expected him to get in, I mean, he's Waluigi lol.

I completely disagree with this haha, from the demo of LR it seems kinda meh whereas Strider is pretty darn fun.

Haha, what one do you want? I LOVE those games, there's gonna be a free one on PS+ for PSP/Vita, but since the new ones are all coming to Nintendo it's probably better to get the Wii U/3DS (although Wii U version is better since it has online) one now.
Admittedly I haven't played LR, but I did watch the demo on YT and thought it looked great.

Trust me, I wanted to like Strider... but that game is a dumpster fire that is about as fun as a colonoscopy.

As far as Adventure Time goes, it's changed from the original stuff... must be different writers or something.

It's all about sense of humour, I guess... I tend to prefer a lot of random humour, which shows like Adventure Time can delivery in spades if the writing is spot on... and I tend to hate mainstream comedy -- it's a very rare day when I actually find something funny that the masses do. Take Will Farrell for instance... about the only good thing I can think of that involves him were the Celebrity Jeopardy skits on SNL... but without having the antagonizing of the actor playing Sean Connery, Farrell wasn't worth much.

I did it in post. Messed up and just responded without realizing anyone had posted before me. Then I just hit quote, copied the code from that message box and edited into my existing one.
Thanks. That's what I did for BlueScrote once as well, but his notification system is all fuck ed up. I'll post in the CAG 3.0 thread to see if anything can be fixed.

yeah it's all fucked.  It might have to do with multiquote vs inline quote.  I use manual multiquote and the raw bb code editor, which probably has something to do with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
how do people like that shit? I only saw one video because comicbookgirl was in it
Ninja Sex Party? They do some really good stuff on their second album and their punny nature and upbeat rhythm help keep me awake on long car drives. Plus, my lady thinks they're funny. It's nice to have something to listen to that can keep me awake since my lady can't stand dubstep.

More like how do people like Egoraptor.
That's what I don't get. Metal Gear Awesome was good, but I can't stand anything else he has ever made. I almost dated one chick that worships him and Jontron and every time we talked it fucking bugged me because she would bring them up all the time. I just couldn't stand their shrieking in every goddamn video.

The shrieking really turned me off of game grumps but if you can soldier through it, there are some really funny bits in there. GGT 309 is the boopenest GGT ever!

Playing Monster Hunter Freedom on the PSP in lieu of having the new one. Never got past the yian kut-ku first big dragon when I bought it, and I still can't get past it, but after grinding for money to get better armor/weapons and understanding the mechanics more, I did much better and visibly weakened it for the first time. REALLY satisfying, starting to get that now. Too bad the controls are goddamn acid ass

Playing Monster Hunter Freedom on the PSP in lieu of having the new one. Never got past the yian kut-ku first big dragon when I bought it, and I still can't get past it, but after grinding for money to get better armor/weapons and understanding the mechanics more, I did much better and visibly weakened it for the first time. REALLY satisfying, starting to get that now. Too bad the controls are goddamn acid ass
Haha progress! Oh yeah, that satisfaction of beating a new monster for the first time never really goes away, I still love doing it now after playing a bunch of the games! The PSP ones were easily the ones with the worst controls for sure, I hated having to play on that thing haha.

_-Cel-Damage-Overdrive-PS2-_.jpg

Cel Damage: Overdrive (PS2 ; 2002)

fuck. YES. The best vehicle car combat game is getting an HD version, Cel Damage HD (PS3*, PS4*, PS Vita* ; Spring/2014).
http://www.joystiq.com/2014/02/27/cel-damage-hd-coming-to-playstation-4-ps3-vita-in-spring/

* Cross-buy enabled

We'll get you next time. Honestly didn't really think you or lux would or do play.

Also, you were busy with school work.

I'm getting a little better at Spelunky. I made it to the jungle a few times and unlocked the shortcut to it. HVent made it passed 2-1 yet, but now that I have the shortcut I can just jump there and start learning the traps and enemies etc. in that area.

I'm getting a little better at Spelunky. I made it to the jungle a few times and unlocked the shortcut to it. HVent made it passed 2-1 yet, but now that I have the shortcut I can just jump there and start learning the traps and enemies etc. in that area.
Spelunky is so agravating, but it feels so great when you make it past a difficult area or make it to a new floor for the first time. Usually, I am so ecstatic reaching a new area, I run straight into the first hazard and die. Then I rage-quit. Sit quietly as the game powers down and the XMB loads. Take a deep breath, then restart the game and try again.

fuck the whole collector's edition scheme. Can't believe we've reached the point of $90-$200 editions being common. I remember being incredibly put off by Bioshock's $70 LE and barely feeling that justified.

If any of you pray at all, I would like you to pray for me. My mom passed away this morning. Not sure of what yet. I've been working with cops, EMTs, and funeral home all day, though. And now I'm the guardian of my brothers.

If any of you pray at all, I would like you to pray for me. My mom passed away this morning. Not sure of what yet. I've been working with cops, EMTs, and funeral home all day, though. And now I'm the guardian of my brothers.
damn dude brutal, sorry to hear that

wow that titan fall deal at bestbuy is pretty fucking amazing if you can get it
you have to be a gamers unlocked member to even qualify, that is like a $120 entry fee for the membership alone. LOL

i doubt most of you here are a member, i believe me, whoknows, and mociwe are the only ones who are.

gaiz gaiz, Melonie is soooo scurrrrred right now.  I'm going to her house right now to give her hugs.

http://www.twitch.tv/meloniemac

That sucks big time dude hope you are able to figure everything out.

bread's done
Back