GGT 308 was cast for Season 4 of The Tester

If any of you pray at all, I would like you to pray for me. My mom passed away this morning. Not sure of what yet. I've been working with cops, EMTs, and funeral home all day, though. And now I'm the guardian of my brothers.
Whoa.

Deepest sympathies, Joel.

If you need anything, you have my number. Use it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well trying to move on to happier news, my wife's job may get her a free press pass to the local wizard world con in April and she's hoping to get an interviews with anybody related to Batman. If she's lucky she might get an interview with Adam West & Burt Ward, they will both be there.

I saw that last and was like "I bet GUNNM Dawg would like this even if he doesn't like Tron."

Do you even like Tron?
dawg its like you were apart of me once and we split because of some unknown reason. Speaking of which that shirt would have made more sense with tron bonne and tron

tron_bonne_by_relugus-d34yyck.jpg

Sorry about your loss, Joel. Sad day is sad.

I hope my Symphonia Chronicles arrives today. Got the house to myself all weekend. Naked RPGing!!!

is there like a late shift crew that does all the work on twitchplays? whenever I tune in they are in an endless loop of running into the same wall, but by the next morning they've completed a whole gym.

You didn't know SCR was happening dawg?

Like, Cali Lyfe You Know?
Will this tournament be all WC only like that EC tournament?

That's why there were so many tweets about ''blowups'' EC players were probably at levelup on wednesday damn.

Btw the new castlevania game borrows A LOT from batman. So yeah... I mean all it needs is a riddler challenge quest...

Is there a single  Atelier game that is good?

That $20 pre-order for the new one makes me want to try it even though it'll probably get cancelled so whocares nevermind.

I remember enjoying the first one I played which I think was on PS2? They all blend together really...

Is there a single Atelier game that is good?
I have only played the first PS3 game (Rorona I believe) and it was very mediocre. I hear they have gotten a little better with each release, but still retain the same basic formula. How many are on the PS3 now? 5 or 6?

I think I have an Atelier game, but I haven't played it.  I really should get rid of stuff like that.

I would avoid Atelier games unless you enjoy mediocre JRPGs.

Tuned into twitch after they failed hours ago to see them still on bruno :/

dat empty feeling when your girlfriend's sister's netflix runs out D:

this is the only time I've brought up owning an iphone? I only said I got a new phone I don't think I ever brought up an iphone doe
"yo dawg i can play mega man 2 on my iphone its dope"

*Plays Mega Man 2 theme through headset, it's very loud, stop*

I'mma play more Saint's Row IV. You don't need a iphone in that game when you go out for a run cuz the music is all in your head it's pretty dope technology.

Oh, man... Sorry to hear your news Joel. My condolences. Be strong when you need to be, and also remember to give in and have some good cries. Crying is not a weakness.

I hope you can have a laugh that makes you cry over this:

Don't ever shave your balls again!

is there like a late shift crew that does all the work on twitchplays? whenever I tune in they are in an endless loop of running into the same wall, but by the next morning they've completed a whole gym.
I imagine off-peak there is less chaos. I wouldn't be surprised if the middle of the day east coast or something was the most productive.

Ketchup time

fuck the whole collector's edition scheme. Can't believe we've reached the point of $90-$200 editions being common. I remember being incredibly put off by Bioshock's $70 LE and barely feeling that justified.
I've paid a fair amount for certain CEs, it depends on the game/content. Some stuff like the Master Chief helmet and Halo Reach statue are both really sweet (but I am a big Halo fan), and the Batman ones recently have been pretty darned cool. Price does facotr in for sure though, I would be interested in that Titanfall one for example if it was less then the $200 it would cost me, the most recent one I got was the Tales of Symphonia Chronicles one, since I enjoy that series and like to both support the game and get some neat little doodads.

If any of you pray at all, I would like you to pray for me. My mom passed away this morning. Not sure of what yet. I've been working with cops, EMTs, and funeral home all day, though. And now I'm the guardian of my brothers.
I am terribly sorry to hear this, words cannot express how that must feel for you. I'm sure anyone in this thread would be willing to talk to you if you ever need it, we're all with you right now man. And I agree with Phantom, definitely let your feelings out, it's understandable if you are going to want to have some you time for a while and there's nothing wrong with that.

you have to be a gamers unlocked member to even qualify, that is like a $120 entry fee for the membership alone. LOL

i doubt most of you here are a member, i believe me, whoknows, and mociwe are the only ones who are.
Incorrect.
I like this haha

Nobody really likes Tron. They like the idea of Tron, but not the resulting awful product.
I...liked Tron :( I mean....I own both of the movies and some of the games....so I think I like Tron? lol

I saw that last and was like "I bet GUNNM Dawg would like this even if he doesn't like Tron."

Do you even like Tron?
I like Tron AND that shirt, but I don't need anymore shirts so I'm not buying it.

yeah changed the picture to my iphone lock screen

looks awesome
ew iphone

Looks I can go back to not caring about TPP until tomorrow since the Internet seems intent on not making any progress right now.

any1 else here getting titanfalls on xbox 360? lol, or am i the only one getting it the inferior version. i know jimbo , and mociwe are getting it for xbone.

Looks I can go back to not caring about TPP until tomorrow since the Internet seems intent on not making any progress right now.
But then when you check there will be progress, how it always is. Watch for a while, nothing. Come back later, boom they beat stuff.......wat

any1 else here getting titanfalls on xbox 360? lol, or am i the only one getting it the inferior version. i know jimbo , and mociwe are getting it for xbone.
Pretty sure most people will be getting it on X1 and PC in this thread haha, you'll have to let us know how it is on 360

bread's done
Back