GGT 308 was cast for Season 4 of The Tester

5rzEryJ.gif

Ultra 2!

Last edited by a moderator:
waluigi deconfirmed for smash. hype train crashed into lake
I never understood Wario, let alone Waluigi. :\

Gonna have to shelve Lightning for now...just cannot get into it. I will give it another shot this summer when there are no other games being released.

Towards the end of Strider. Some of these boss fights are just crazy and take forever, but I'm enjoying it a whole lot more than Lightning.
I don't understand how LIghtning Returns could possibly be bad enough that you're enjoying Strider more than it.

Because fun. What's your gripe about Strider?

I have almost bought Tomb Raider several times in the last few months, and each time a voice whispered to me "Nah, it'll be on PS+ soon". I wonder what else the voices in my head may be right about.

Because fun. What's your gripe about Strider?

I have almost bought Tomb Raider several times in the last few months, and each time a voice whispered to me "Nah, it'll be on PS+ soon". I wonder what else the voices in my head may be right about.
That it's not fun?

Seriously, it does nothing interesting that other Metroidvania style games don't do better than it. It's average at best -- the combat is shallow and empty, the bosses are ridiculously easy and underwhelming (speaking of difficulty, the entire game lacks a challenge really, outside of a poorly designed encounter before the final boss), the story and voice acting is terrible, the attention to detail is nonexistent as is any sort of variety since everything looks the same and you fight (mostly) the same 3 enemies for the 2-6 hours it takes to beat. It's an absolute trainwreck.

bagel date got delayed to tuesday (because of her running and eating schedule)

my paycheck situation is fucked up because hr won't fucking process my paperwork and i'm missing $600

today is meh

damn dawg she blew you off, sorry

I mean I love running as much as the next girl but I can easily put that shit aside for a date

that doesn't even make sense

mega man isn't real but the girl who blew you off is
It does make sense though

You loved Mega Man and he decided he didn't want to deal with his loved ones anymore, so he just killed himself. The girl didn't blow me off though, she found out about her new running and eating schedule after our class Tuesday, so it's cool

Thief is alright. Pretty standard stealth set ups, occasionally cool environments. On par with Dishonored so far.

Makes me wonder if this genre can ever change. Sometimes I wish enemies were more capable, but if you implement smart A.I. then you effectively destroy any kind of playability. Enemies with realistic vision and awareness would be next to impossible to maneuver around. Stealth games are weird.

Possible new Dino Crisis!?!? Maybe only for Xbox One?!?!

http://www.geek.com/games/hi-def-dinosaurs-capcom-may-reboot-dino-crisis-for-xbox-one-1586125/

Gotta support dat Capcom and pick that up

I'm watching Adventure Time for review (cheap plug: Screensnark.com). I don't get it.
I agree with the I don't get it, all these new cartoons that are like that are just kind of like....what

waluigi deconfirmed for smash. hype train crashed into lake
I never really expected him to get in, I mean, he's Waluigi lol.

I don't understand how LIghtning Returns could possibly be bad enough that you're enjoying Strider more than it.
I completely disagree with this haha, from the demo of LR it seems kinda meh whereas Strider is pretty darn fun.

can someone buy me monster hunter
Haha, what one do you want? I LOVE those games, there's gonna be a free one on PS+ for PSP/Vita, but since the new ones are all coming to Nintendo it's probably better to get the Wii U/3DS (although Wii U version is better since it has online) one now.

Haha, what one do you want? I LOVE those games, there's gonna be a free one on PS+ for PSP/Vita, but since the new ones are all coming to Nintendo it's probably better to get the Wii U/3DS (although Wii U version is better since it has online) one now.
Probably the wii u one, i'd like portability but after the psp i can imagine a smaller screen/similar controls is a good idea. id get the free vita one if i knew what a vita was

Probably the wii u one, i'd like portability but after the psp i can imagine a smaller screen/similar controls is a good idea. id get the free vita one if i knew what a vita was
If you do end up getting the Wii U version, there should be at least 4 GGT members who have it then, we really do need to play that online sometime haha.

That's probably the best choice though, a real lot of content and those games can lost a long time if you get into them.

Man, reading about that possible new Dino Crisis just really makes me want another Turok....I loved the newest one on 360/PS3 and all of the old 64 ones (and the one on the original Xbox was alright), Disney technically owns the franchise now I believe, come on Disney :(

So I was checking which Best Buys are having a midnight launch for Titanfall and noticed that there is a collectors edition guide for the game, which leads to the question why is there a guide for a multiplayer only game? Does it say, suck less, be better then other players, win? I mean, yeah there's gonna be like map layouts and weapon stuff, but that will all be learned just by playing/be online anyways, and it's not like Halo where there are weapons on the map so they really aren't that helpful....it's just weird to me that games like this that will be patched a lot since it's a multi only shooter get a guide, while I saw people complaining because Bravely Default didn't, and that one would have made sense haha.
Money?

oh ok i finally have equations that make sense this project is about to get perfected
eiπ + 1 = 0 ?

They're just for not that bright people to spend money on.

Ask whoknows why he bought the CE Guide for Lightning Returns, a game he barely plays, and he'll tell you that he doesn't know why.

The corporations know why though.

fuck THE POLICE.

They're just for not that bright people to spend money on.

Ask whoknows why he bought the CE Guide for Lightning Returns, a game he barely plays, and he'll tell you that he doesn't know why.

The corporations know why though.

fuck THE POLICE.
Because it has a picture of Lighting on it.

Gosh.

Also because it was half off.

Man, reading about that possible new Dino Crisis just really makes me want another Turok....I loved the newest one on 360/PS3 and all of the old 64 ones (and the one on the original Xbox was alright), Disney technically owns the franchise now I believe, come on Disney :(
The newest turok had some decent ideas, but the gunplay was awful.

The newest turok had some decent ideas, but the gunplay was awful.
I played a real lot of the online (got pretty up there on the leaderboards) and got the 1000/1000 on that and played through it multiple times, I didn't think the gunplay was really that bad. I loved using the bow though, and having the dinos running around in multi was intense. Heck, I even did those co-op missions it had multiple times as well with my buddy (who also got the 1000 with me)....I dunno, something about that game just really clicked for me.

I'd buy it.
But you don't even know what it looks or would look like. Neither do I.

While it may be fresh on your mind, can you tell me what you may have done differently to quote me? Cuz now I didn't get a notification. It's only happened a few times for me though. At least that I'm aware of.

I did it in post. Messed up and just responded without realizing anyone had posted before me. Then I just hit quote, copied the code from that message box and edited into my existing one.

bread's done
Back