GGT 310 Va a Hacer Todo en Español

Status
Not open for further replies.
no one like leda in here doe

hey jimbo liked my floe kicked out of eg post we should discuss fgc stuff in here jimbo, you think they kicked out that useless shit floe to make room for chiris g dawg?

Played through one of the campaigns, my team won 2/9, omg they were sooooo bad. I was team MVP like over half of them :/ Oh well, once I run through it again I can just replay until I win, still had a blast. The map designs are so good, like every single map so far has been amazing (desert one was probably my favorite so far), wish campaign was more then 2 modes though.
People in this game are terrible haha. I have 18 games played, 17 wins and 8 MVPs. My K/D versus Pilots is just below 4. I was using the stupid Smart Pistol too. With the Carbine, my K/D is above 5 (based on last 5 games played with it). I'm okay with people sucking because I'm still learning the game

my 3s dudley makes you go smug who
I wanna play 3s. I kinda suck at it too, so it won't be like me playing Indignate in Marvel ;)

no one like leda in here doe

hey jimbo liked my floe kicked out of eg post we should discuss fgc stuff in here jimbo, you think they kicked out that useless shit floe to make room for chiris g dawg?
That would make sense, at least that fool wins

I got placed on IMC my first run of campaign and won all 9 games in a row, thankfully. Got the achievement no problem.

Mociwe I just joined your game. Let's kick ass.

People in this game are terrible haha. I have 18 games played, 17 wins and 8 MVPs. My K/D versus Pilots is just below 4. I was using the stupid Smart Pistol too. With the Carbine, my K/D is above 5 (based on last 5 games played with it). I'm okay with people sucking because I'm still learning the game
Wow, I'm not even close to that. These so called "Bad people" are ALWAYS on my team. You're playing with the teams I always get prepare for that .2 win ration! I've been mainly using the SMG since it's my favorite, my k/d isn't near what you have either, I'm not very good with certain guns and am trying to unlock everything for that achievement.

I got placed on IMC my first run of campaign and won all 9 games in a row, thankfully. Got the achievement no problem.

Mociwe I just joined your game. Let's kick ass.
Wtf man, I've won like 3 campaign missions out of like 15/16 total, my team is always terrible and I'm always in the top half of the team haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whatever dawg, I was having fun with Saint's Row IV.

The Saints of Rage part was really dope and like most old school beat 'em ups got really boring after the first level but I still smiled my ass through that. The whole MGS/Shoot out the Lights mission was a nice touch too.

And for someone who doesn't get the appeal of Gat, he had the best loyalty mission; mainly because it felt like it was just a couple of friends catching up on the last five years that one of them spent in suspended hibernation after being abducted by aliens which is exactly what that was. It totally had the most feels.

Kinzie is still the best character doe whatever.

Soo umm, I might have went ahead and ordered a Titanbone and Dead Rising 3 on bestbuy and I might be getting it tomorrow, umm yeaaa. Im gonna be an Xbro soon!!

Finished LoS 2. Pretty damn fun game. Annoying stealth, but some of the best boss fights out there. On to the Stick of Truth now. I played about 2 hours last night and instantly fell in love with the game. 

Mongorian Beef smell like Lionel Richie ass. 

I love One Piece no matter what. I gave up no Naruto like 3 months ago. The writer clearly lost his mind and is just tossing shit against the wall and not caring if it sticks or not. 

They were unpacking PS4s at Costco when I walked through the electronics section. Cracked and grabbed one since I had a $305 reward check from my Costco Amex.

Decent bundle with a second controller and a year of PS+ for $489.99.

dunno cause I like metal in various forms and sounds. I went from listening to cannibal corpse last night to gimme chocolate 20+ times in a row.

Also its called gimme choko on the cd. The best song is called megitsune they do that famous japanese song called ''sakura'' in the middle of it in metal form. \v/

Last edited by a moderator:
dunno cause I like metal in various forms and sounds. I went from listening to cannibal corpse last night to gimme chocolate 20+ times in a row.

Also its called gimme choko on the cd
Megitsune is still my jam.

I haven't really listened to much of the album though.

Like, really listened, you know?

It's a music thing.

I've been listening to some metal lately too. A mix of Helloween, Suicide Silence, 4ARM, Black Dahlia Murder and some others. Good stuff. I have no idea what this babymetal stuff is. Sounds made up. 

They were unpacking PS4s at Costco when I walked through the electronics section. Cracked and grabbed one since I had a $305 reward check from my Costco Amex.

Decent bundle with a second controller and a year of PS+ for $489.99.
Coo. Do I have you as PSN friend? I'm gunm12.

Also its called gimme choko on the cd. The best song is called megitsune they do that famous japanese song called ''sakura'' in the middle of it in metal form. \v/
Don't you mean \m/

I've been listening to some metal lately too. A mix of Helloween, Suicide Silence, 4ARM, Black Dahlia Murder and some others. Good stuff. I have no idea what this babymetal stuff is. Sounds made up.
Nice, going to see Black Dahlia and Carcass April 12th. Stoked.

I'm torn between getting Tropical Freeze on disc or getting it digital.  I have more than enough credit from Best Buy eShop card deals, but I'd rather have physical copies of "regular" games and save the credits for VC/digital only stuff.  Only thing is, there isn't really anything very pressing that I want that's digital only at the moment...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back