GGT 312 Is Only 100 Posts Long, But Has 400 Posts Worth of Reread Value

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I downloaded that Star Wars Assault Team phone game that showed up in the app store earlier and played like an hour and a half....I'll keep going until I get to the have to pay to continue part (according to some reviews), but I'm enjoying it pretty well. I need a real Star Wars game though :(

The night before I started FFX HD. Never played it before. it's ok so far. I went with Expert Sphere. Nice how they throw that in right at the very beginning without explaining what it is, and then telling you it's irreversible on top of that. It's like they expected me to have played it before or something.
Never played it before? Definitely curious to see your reactions, I just have a huge grin on my face while replaying through it haha, I love this game though, played it a bunch on the PS2 and I got a bunch of my friends to buy it/into RPGs with this game. That said, I'm even doing Standard again this time and would highly recommend that since it makes each character into a set "class" at first instead of letting you wonder around the sphere grid, potentially screwing up your characters (with the chance of making them better as well, although that's not likely if you don't know what you are doing)

axNmRzD_460sa.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back