GGT 312 Is Only 100 Posts Long, But Has 400 Posts Worth of Reread Value

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why can't I find the SFxT mods from the video?  1st page of google fails me (or vice versa, I'm too lazy to figure it out right now).

Last edited by a moderator:
mackey.png

Mmmokai.

So Diablo 3 is actually pretty fun. I hated the game at release. I got to level 53 and quit. However, the changes Blizzard has made actually make the game feel really solid.

I still hate dishing out $60 for the game at release. At least Reaper of Souls, although one Act, is pretty enoyable. Still have to try the new class out, though.
Pfffffft.....I bought the CE at launch since I loved 2 so much, at least it came with a bunch of cool stuff

The Walking Dead's Clementine vs Cave Story's Curly:

ipC6zHUEhGcRM.gif

Three fucking minutes later:

ibsnMvL4M1UdLS.gif

But that's just opening match jitters, right? Surely by the main event, Kerrigan vs Lucina, everything would run smoothly, yeah?

iUYjq1o5cm28H.gif

That baseball bat died on the way back to its home planet.

iblflVYPjwfnoV.gif

The Overmind briefly experimented with infested tables before abandoning them as useless and terrifying.

I mean I was using the XP boost they had before Reaper of Souls came out, but I leveled a Monk up from 1 to close to 70 now and that only took me 20 some hours.
Yeah, the leveling with the XP boost was fun. I had a lot more difficulty finding randoms to party with than I have ever had with Diablo though.

Anyone here playing FFX HD? I've had a problem where during certain scenes when they are talking the subtitles will skip really fast and then the dialogue that they should say ends up being skipped so I only hear part of the conversation, I've tried 2 controllers and I'm not hitting any buttons, it's happened twice so far and it's really annoying. Anyone else have this happen or know if it's a problem with this version of the game? On PS3 btw

EDIT: Found some people on GameFAQs having the same problem and that it's been reported at other places as well, hopefully there's some kind of patch or something....I really don't like having to look up the dialogue online :/

Finally finished Tropical Freeze. The K and world 7 levels were brutal. Feeling fairly accomplished now after not having finished any platformers that have any element of difficulty recently.
XBLaF5X.jpg

Got my Reaper of Souls authorization code, but I ended up just starting a new Demon Hunter character instead of jumping in to Act V.

Also started Second Son last night.  It is ok so far.  Still super early in, but Delsin seems like kind of douche and the graphics seem to have been muted/downgraded from the earlier previews.  Also, there seems to be more "story" and cut scenes right now than actual game for the first 20 min or so (of course, I only played about that long).

The night before I started FFX HD.  Never played it before.  it's ok so far.  I went with Expert Sphere.  Nice how they throw that in right at the very beginning without explaining what it is, and then telling you it's irreversible on top of that.  It's like they expected me to have played it before or something.

Still need to fire up dat Blazy Blue too.  

Man, still haven't really played much games. The last few days have shown me that I probably should have gone to law school. Talking law with lawyers is fun.

Giving up on Killzone Shadow Fall. Looks great, but turd of a game otherwise--at least in the campaign. Shitty story and frustrating as fuck toward the end with waves of bulletsponge enemies when very little damage puts you down. And lamely the game won't even let you lower difficulty and keeps you stuck in whatever you started at. :bomb:

Frustrating they changed up the gameplay soon from the PS3 games. But oh well. No reason to keep raging at this mediocre dreck when I can play Second Son instead.

The night before I started FFX HD. Never played it before. it's ok so far. I went with Expert Sphere. Nice how they throw that in right at the very beginning without explaining what it is, and then telling you it's irreversible on top of that. It's like they expected me to have played it before or something.
Not to be a downer but you probably would have liked Standard better. Expert is more of a fun experiment for those with prior experience with the original game.

Giving up on Killzone Shadow Fall. Looks great, but turd of a game otherwise--at least in the campaign. Shitty story and frustrating as fuck toward the end with waves of bulletsponge enemies when very little damage puts you down. And lamely the game won't even let you lower difficulty and keeps you stuck in whatever you started at. :bomb:

Frustrating they changed up the gameplay soon from the PS3 games. But oh well. No reason to keep raging at this mediocre dreck when I can play Second Son instead.
Yeah, Killzone Shadow Fall sucks, even the MP sucks.

I mean Icebeast and I are going to play Dota tonight but like I guess I can share him with the rest of you if you really want gosh.

I mean I never played Killzone 3, but you basically kind of described Killzone 2 for me (except multiplayer in that was enjoyable). I mean Killzone 2's single player wasn't awful but it wasn't amazing or anything and the higher difficulties were just crazy (luckily you could change them for a given mission at least, since I played almost the entire game on a single difficulty and then had to drop it down to beat Radec).

I mean I never played Killzone 3, but you basically kind of described Killzone 2 for me (except multiplayer in that was enjoyable). I mean Killzone 2's single player wasn't awful but it wasn't amazing or anything and the higher difficulties were just crazy (luckily you could change them for a given mission at least, since I played almost the entire game on a single difficulty and then had to drop it down to beat Radec).
Yeah some parts of the second were pretty ridiculous, but I got through it on normal.

The third one was a lot easier. Felt like a shootem up action movie. I was hoping Shadow Fall would be more of that.

Never did pick up Heart of the Swarm after I got back to civilization last fall. Just didn't have the time and energy for an RTS. I'll watch and see if Legacy of the Void impresses, but I don't have high hopes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back