GGT 312 Is Only 100 Posts Long, But Has 400 Posts Worth of Reread Value

Status
Not open for further replies.
What you do is ignore it and maybe it'll leave.

I mean, it hasn't yet, but we're still hopeful.
photo-thumb-171999.jpg

You know they didn't, lol. I'll tell you on Thursday.
Hopefully, one day, maybe the game will be ported to PC... where it can run decently and be appreciated by those who do not consider Call of Dead Rising 3 a reason to buy a system. :lol:

In the meantime, at least you can regale us with amazing stories of your experience.

---

CheapyD/CAG really need to fix the ignore list function so if you're using the dark theme you don't end up with stark white bands showing while you view the page.

Last edited by a moderator:
I honestly didn't notice anything terrible while playing it, but there were still some issues.
If they haven't patched it, I'm sure Uraizen will tell you exactly how wrong you are. ;)

Word of mouth was that the framerate wasn't even stable 30fps... and I could swear there were more issues too, but I wasn't really paying too much attention beyond the framerate talk since I know I'll never play it unless it's ported to PC.

If they haven't patched it, I'm sure Uraizen will tell you exactly how wrong you are. ;)

Word of mouth was that the framerate wasn't even stable 30fps... and I could swear there were more issues too, but I wasn't really paying too much attention beyond the framerate talk since I know I'll never play it unless it's ported to PC.
Oh I'm sure he will, I'm not the best person to ask about that kind of stuff since I don't tend to notice it that much. You and him definitely do though

Dead Rising 3 ran well. I remember a few slight hiccups in framerate, but the game is very playable. I wouldn't expect anything but passive aggressive Xbox bashing from Frost, though.

IT meeting, walking us through a new software installation via powerpoint.

presenter guy says, "so once you get to this menu, you click here -- "

3 peoples' hands go up - "is that a left click or right click?"

entire rooms starts debating whether it was a left or right click.

man i need to find a real career  :wall:

Dead Rising 3 ran well. I remember a few slight hiccups in framerate, but the game is very playable. I wouldn't expect anything but passive aggressive Xbox bashing from Frost, though.
Aim to please, Jimbro. ;)

Hmm, quick googling says there was a massive 13gb patch and it didn't really fix the technical issues:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2014-dead-rising-3-patch

With that in mind we were curious to see what kind of improvements had been made to the game's often unruly frame-rate

For our analysis of the update, we went back and re-captured gameplay from the first few missions of the game, with and without the update installed. As expected, pre-patch performance is variable when the engine is under stress, with explosions and complex scenery impacting the frame-rate when driving through the city at speed. Boss battles and fierce scraps in more confined locations are better handled, and in these areas the game makes a good fist of hitting 30fps on a regular basis. That said, it's hard to escape the realisation that drops in smoothness occur frequently across a general run of play.

So, just what kind of improvement - if any - does the mammoth 13GB patch bring to the table? Initial observations during our two gameplay sessions yield few signs of any game-changing differences: we still see performance being similarly impacted in heated gameplay moments, or in locations packed with detail as we speed through zombie-filled city locations in fast cars. Our pre- and post-patch analysis video shows low frame-rates of around 22fps when alpha effects and a large number of enemies come into play both before and after we updated the game..
Really, I was just asking the resident xbone dude if the game was ever fixed instead of googling it now that Uraizen has taken an interest in it and brought up discussion regarding it. There are plenty of things I could say to "bash Xbox", and I wouldn't be passive aggressive about them either. However, I have no interest in it other than the question I just answered for myself and now I'm just awaiting to hear about it first hand from Uraizen.

IT meeting, walking us through a new software installation via powerpoint.

presenter guy says, "so once you get to this menu, you click here -- "

3 peoples' hands go up - "is that a left click or right click?"

entire rooms starts debating whether it was a left or right click.

man i need to find a real career :wall:
Double click or single click?

I've seen that Protect the Wall one before. Probably better as a poster than a shirt.

It's pretty sick even if it is weeaboo.

I mean, you might as well get a Babymetal shirt while you're at it.

My earlier recommendation of "the second-least anime one" applies to everyone's questions here, by the way.

Amount:

$6.95 USD

To:

Crunchyroll, Inc.

For:

Anime Membership - 30 Day Free Trial Special Offer!

Guess I'm stuck for another month. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back