GGT 316's New Anthem: Hello Kitty Hello Kitty You're So Pretty [REDACTED]Kawaii

Status
Not open for further replies.
kpXNTgY.jpg

Hey guys we need to do a board game thing before Crotch leaves I noticed Josh is here right now so he should say something about that.

Finished up Child of Light with all trophies. Just had to look up one confession I missed, otherwise I got them all just beating the game on normal. No platinum for this game though.

I highly recommend the game. Great painting style graphics, fun battle system and just the right length for the type of game IMO. Only downsides for me were the story is pretty thin and the rhyming dialog is mostly lame and forced. But that's minor and the game overall was a great experience.

Will start up MLB The Show 2014 later today. Haven't played a baseball game in ages and never one in this series.

Finished up Child of Light with all trophies. Just had to look up one confession I missed, otherwise I got them all just beating the game on normal. No platinum for this game though.

I highly recommend the game. Great painting style graphics, fun battle system and just the right length for the type of game IMO. Only downsides for me were the story is pretty thin and the rhyming dialog is mostly lame and forced. But that's minor and the game overall was a great experience.

Will start up MLB The Show 2014 later today. Haven't played a baseball game in ages and never one in this series.
if you are a huge baseball fan, you will love the mlb the show .

Don't feel bad putting it on beginner at first and play some to graduate to rookie (game does this automatically.)

captain america 2 best marvel movie ever. I think spider man 2 will be mediocre and xmen is gonna suck
I thought TASM2 was perfect. It's the other side of the perfect superhero movie coin that was Cap 2. I really felt for Electro. He was portrayed perfectly.

I wish joel and ghost were to talk to me about this...
Sorry, I've been completely without a computer for about 2 and a half months. I just now got set back up. Now I just need a phone again... Ugh. Did you read the first issue of Amazing? I liked it.

Fantastic Four was never good. Movies or otherwise.
Lies. Doctor Doom is the best part of the FF, though.

I'm fucking starving.
As am I. I have no idea what to make either. I think I'll just drink some water.

Hey guys we need to do a board game thing before Crotch leaves I noticed Josh is here right now so he should say something about that.
Hey, now that I have my PC again I can be in on it! :D I know I fucking miss the hell out of Skype.

There's been a lot of changes since last time I was actually able to post from a computer. I'm losing a lot of weight. I keep getting weird compliments from GS chicks and living with my girlfriend is actually pretty fun. Learning how to be an adult and to try to allow time for yourself after you have things taken care of is really difficult. I've played almost no video games lately. I just always feel like unwinding with Netflix after a long day of work and juggling demands and issues that my siblings are having.

I thought TASM2 was perfect. It's the other side of the perfect superhero movie coin that was Cap 2. I really felt for Electro. He was portrayed perfectly.

Sorry, I've been completely without a computer for about 2 and a half months. I just now got set back up. Now I just need a phone again... Ugh. Did you read the first issue of Amazing? I liked it.

As am I. I have no idea what to make either. I think I'll just drink some water.

Hey, now that I have my PC again I can be in on it! :D I know I fucking miss the hell out of Skype.

There's been a lot of changes since last time I was actually able to post from a computer. I'm losing a lot of weight. I keep getting weird compliments from GS chicks and living with my girlfriend is actually pretty fun. Learning how to be an adult and to try to allow time for yourself after you have things taken care of is really difficult. I've played almost no video games lately. I just always feel like unwinding with Netflix after a long day of work and juggling demands and issues that my siblings are having.
sup dawg

yeah I liked it I wonder if they'll be any ramifications for what doc ock did or will it be just treated as some filler shit

Welcome to my life for the past few months (well besides the getting compliments from GS chicks and living with a girlfriend). It's a totally different world and you literally have to make time to just relax, which isn't easy, at all

Welcome to my life for the past few months (well besides the getting compliments from GS chicks and living with a girlfriend). It's a totally different world and you literally have to make time to just relax, which isn't easy, at all
It's only really difficult to me in the way of finding time for me. I usually really don't mind not having time for myself, but I know my Mom probably died because she didn't take care of herself and I would like to live until I'm a lot older if possible.

Man, I'm so tired. I hope things go better for you, dawg. Also, I just realized that I missed your Tekken message. I'm really sorry. I don't get facebook notifications on my phone that often so I missed it.

Hm, fitting in a board game is gonna be pretty tough for me right now. Late Friday or maybe Monday are probably the two best times for me; Tuesday's looking pretty full, and the weekend's not doable.

That bolded is what my gaming schedule has been like for the past year or so. Recently got way more responsibilities at work, bought a house, am getting married.

The thing I'm starting to come to grips with is that it is ok to drop a game if you aren't having fun with it. I don't have the time to slow through 20 hours of mediocrity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back