GGT 316's New Anthem: Hello Kitty Hello Kitty You're So Pretty [REDACTED]Kawaii

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw ASM2 last night.  Movie Spoilers to follow

The action scenes were really well done.  I liked that there was a lot of humor with spider-man (even more so than ASM1).  I felt like everything with Harry Osborn was rushed though.  I felt like they shoehorned his goblin transformation into the movie just so they could kill off Gwen Stacy.

Also finally played some Titanfall PC.  I really like the pacing. It feels a lot like COD, but faster in some ways and slower in others

I wouldn't mind seeing like a jaden smith or some other black hispanic minority kid playing a miles morales in a spider man movie

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw ASM2 last night. Movie Spoilers to follow

The action scenes were really well done. I liked that there was a lot of humor with spider-man (even more so than ASM1). I felt like everything with Harry Osborn was rushed though. I felt like they shoehorned his goblin transformation into the movie just so they could kill off Gwen Stacy.

Also finally played some Titanfall PC. I really like the pacing. It feels a lot like COD, but faster in some ways and slower in others
I have a spoiler.
it sucked.

Nah, I agree with you more or less scrote. I thought Jaime Foxx's Electro was annoying though, and it wasn't really his fault.

So its 9 and they haven't started top 8 AE or top 8 marvel or finished smash yet. Great tournament

Icebeast gave me a bunch of excuses on why he won't play games with me and Luxuria won't answer his phone as usual and asking Zeki is lol so I'm just going to watch fighting games with my boy Mando-Dawg he always has my back on this.

In the mean time I'm probably going to hook up my Wii i guess...

I thought ASM2 was good. Better than the first one, anyways. I don't even remember anything about that movie.

Humor fell a little flat to me at some points. I liked Felicia, she was pretty. The aunt May scene and that scene with Gwen made me teary-eyed. 

also i thought they handled multiple villians much better than Spiderman 3.

How to Make Moves on a Girl 101

cuvegBu.png

Anyone else pick up Child of Light?

I tried the demo on PS4 yesterday and got hooked and bought it. Warning if you do that, exit out of the game after buying the full version, otherwise it won't save or unlock trophies. I had to replay like 3 hours, kind of sucked but I'm loving the game so it wasn't too painful to replay.

I'm having more fun with it than I've had with a game in quite a while. Great graphics, fun battle system. Fairly simple, but still enough strategy involved with the timing meter etc. to keep it interesting.

Remote play on Vita works great as well since it uses few buttons and thus you don't have to mess with using the touch panel or anything.

Icebeast gave me a bunch of excuses on why he won't play games with me and Luxuria won't answer his phone as usual and asking Zeki is lol so I'm just going to watch fighting games with my boy Mando-Dawg he always has my back on this.

In the mean time I'm probably going to hook up my Wii i guess...
Hey, we still played games last night. :grouphug:

Also, you totally missed out when Crotch and I watched the Street Fighter animated movie. It was really fun, plus you get to see Chun-Li butt naked in a shower scene, before a fight where you get unlimited panty shots for some reason because you don't really have to imagine anything after the shower because they already showed you almost everything. Also, Ken has a girlfriend but it's fairly clear he doesn't care about her and just wants to remember those warm summer nights with his sweaty body intwined with Ryu's, that movie makes it fairly clear those two have a thing going on. Also, you get to see Ken naked too, but something was mysteriously missing. Oh and young Ken. :drool:

Ken-alpha3-fixed.jpg

I thought ASM2 was good. Better than the first one, anyways. I don't even remember anything about that movie.

Humor fell a little flat to me at some points. I liked Felicia, she was pretty. The aunt May scene and that scene with Gwen made me teary-eyed.

also i thought they handled multiple villians much better than Spiderman 3.
I like your avatar picture.

New job didn't end up working out after a week, so now I'm back to unemployment square one and even more discouraged. Been out of school for a year this month. I am unhappy I guess

Hey man at least you're being proactive and focused. I'm 8 months graduated and have done absolutely nothing beyond working 2 part time jobs. Honestly I'm about to go see a doctor and see if something's wrong with me.

Anyone else pick up Child of Light?

I'm having more fun with it than I've had with a game in quite a while. Great graphics, fun battle system. Fairly simple, but still enough strategy involved with the timing meter etc. to keep it interesting.
I'm liking it as well. The glow mechanic for battle is a little tedious to use, and the character skill sheets aren't very interesting, but the animation is great and I enjoy just exploring around the levels.

Hey man at least you're being proactive and focused. I'm 8 months graduated and have done absolutely nothing beyond working 2 part time jobs. Honestly I'm about to go see a doctor and see if something's wrong with me.

I'm liking it as well. The glow mechanic for battle is a little tedious to use, and the character skill sheets aren't very interesting, but the animation is great and I enjoy just exploring around the levels.
Yeah i worked part time retail from May-December. shit sucks.

WAIT DID I POST MY NEW PUBLICATION?

You can read it here.

What should I get from the mario kart 8 free game offer? I've never played Pikmin. Can someone tell me about it?

I've been at my job for almost a year. I'm a beast at my job and the head of my department, and I've received a few raises.

Yep. 

Finally got my PC back up and running too, so I can go back to not playing anything on my Steam account. :bouncy:

2 part time jobs is still probably better than a lot of people. I say try to enjoy that free time you have now. I've been working full time since I graduated and I miss having free time. I know plenty of people that were burnt out after college and just needed some time off to relax or do their own thing, so I don't think there's anything wrong with you. If you can afford to not have a job for a while or you're in a situation where living with your parents is a decent option, then I don't see anything wrong with that, at least for a little while.

I'm in a situation where I can easily live without any income for the moment, but the living arrangement is emotionally exhausting in the worst way
we're living with the girlfriend's (fairly wealthy) parents until we are on our post-college feet
. So while it's nice to have that safety net I really want to get untangled from it ASAP.

Hey, we still played games last night. :grouphug:

Also, you totally missed out when Crotch and I watched the Street Fighter animated movie. It was really fun, plus you get to see Chun-Li butt naked in a shower scene, before a fight where you get unlimited panty shots for some reason because you don't really have to imagine anything after the shower because they already showed you almost everything. Also, Ken has a girlfriend but it's fairly clear he doesn't care about her and just wants to remember those warm summer nights with his sweaty body intwined with Ryu's, that movie makes it fairly clear those two have a thing going on. Also, you get to see Ken naked too, but something was mysteriously missing. Oh and young Ken. :drool:

Ken-alpha3-fixed.jpg

I like your avatar picture.
I... what?

2 part time jobs is still probably better than a lot of people. I say try to enjoy that free time you have now. I've been working full time since I graduated and I miss having free time. I know plenty of people that were burnt out after college and just needed some time off to relax or do their own thing, so I don't think there's anything wrong with you. If you can afford to not have a job for a while or you're in a situation where living with your parents is a decent option, then I don't see anything wrong with that, at least for a little while.
The thing is, I can't enjoy my free time because I'm stressing out about not being productive. I'd love to just collect paychecks, play games, and maybe write more articles while in my parent's house, but in the back of my mind I know I should be learning how to code and putting my degree to use. So anytime I try to do something fun I question my own worth, then whenever I try to work I get overwhelmed immediately and hit this weird wall and stop. It's like writer's block except for everything.

Sorry to make GGT boring ya'll.

I don't know what degrees everybody got (besides panzerfaust's CS degree and JSPs english degree), but hone your skills while unemployed. Write/code/whatever that makes your resume stand out from the other unemployed recent grads.

The Gotham trailer looked good, didn't know they were going to turn it into a origin story for all the villains though. Jada Pinkett Smith is in it and that's weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back