GGT 316's New Anthem: Hello Kitty Hello Kitty You're So Pretty [REDACTED]Kawaii

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zeki on notice.

BiuUQjmIgAE0hWa.jpg

Wow, can you pick two characters that are even more similar? Look how they use their hands; might as well be the same person.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty much.

Sometimes we play games even.

But that's mostly everyone but Zeki who only tells you he'll play games with you but won't unless you play some shitty game with him like the Pacific Rim fighting game.

I wanna get that Pacific RIm game, it looks baller.  

You guys play Dota together while skyping? ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

What do y'all do on Skype?
Last night: Played games, listened to Crotch coach Indignate on Hearhstone while watching Indignate's stream, watched Indignate play other games while I played games, and then early in the morning we watched Starcraft II. Talking about lots of random stuff along the way.

Last night: Played games, listened to Crotch coach Indignate on Hearhstone while watching Indignate's stream, watched Indignate play other games while I played games, and then early in the morning we watched Starcraft II. Talking about lots of random stuff along the way.
And that was only AFTER you showed up and left and showed up again.

omg omg spider man 2 this friday

My cock is ready and my body is trying to catch up. Was at walmart needed a new wallet and they were selling a spider man wallet so... $16 later... and... .... .....

omg omg spider man 2 this friday

My cock is ready and my body is trying to catch up. Was at walmart needed a new wallet and they were selling a spider man wallet so... $16 later... and... .... .....
its been out for like 2 weeks in da uk doe

I've been looking for mmmpepsi4 on dark souls so I can invade his ass and ruin his gameplay experience have yet to run into him. weird. I thought he liked good games

You have to pay to win any game.

Well, you also have to be good at it too that's a problem you ran into with Darksiders 2, Lightning Returns, LoS 2, and countless others.

You have to pay to win any game.

Well, you also have to be good at it too that's a problem you ran into with Darksiders 2, Lightning Returns, LoS 2, and countless others.
two of those three games don't even have a death mechanic in it. whoknows is just bad at games

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back