GGT 316's New Anthem: Hello Kitty Hello Kitty You're So Pretty [REDACTED]Kawaii

Status
Not open for further replies.
Juggling FFXIV RR, D3 PS3 and PC, and DS2 PC. I'm getting confused.
I don't know... don't juggle so many games? Play DS2 its an amazing game I should have been in bed 2 hours ago instead I was just killing this giant ass spider so I can get my moonlight greatsword

Super Mario 3D Land. Star Fox is good too if you have nostalgia for SF64, or are curious about (IMO) the best entry in the series.
I played Mario 3D Land a bit back when I had Gamefly. I think I will pick it up next time where is a buy 1 get 1 40-50% off. I just feel cheated paying $30+tax for an old game. I want to pick up Donkey Kong Country Returns as well, so waiting for one of those types of sales.

I never really got into the Starfox series. I have 64 downloaded on Wii Virtual Console, I think I played it maybe twice. I should give it another go sometime, as I generally like that style of game (I just recently played the hell out of Crimson Dragon).

You have to unlock characters in Mario Kart? I remember there was karts in Double Dash, the best Kart game, but I don't remember locked characters.
You do it in the Wii and 3DS versions. There are 8 to unlock in 3DS, I don't remember about Wii. I'm sure the Wii U version will have secret characters as well.

Crotch and Indignate when do you want to start watching the Mortal Kombat movies tonight?  (Assuming you still want to).

Last edited by a moderator:
Just picked up Donkey Kong Country Returns for 21 dollars from Amazon Warehouse Deals... Here is to hoping the Club Nintendo code isn't used. I only need 80 more points to get to platinum.

Crotch and Indignate when do you want to start watching the Mortal Kombat movies tonight? (Assuming you still want to).
Do I actually have to watch it or can I listen to you guys watch it?

I'm down with just playing Raiden's laugh on youtube for 10 hours.

Time and eternity will be on sale for $10 tomorrow!
You shouldn't be that excited. People are going to take the bait, realize how shit of a game it is and start to actually talk about it on the internet so it won't just be you saying how good it is. You're have actual opposition.

Oh nevermind that is what you want so you can troll them right my bad

You shouldn't be that excited. People are going to take the bait, realize how shit of a game it is and start to actually talk about it on the internet so it won't just be you saying how good it is. You're have actual opposition.

Oh nevermind that is what you want so you can troll them right my bad
Such hostility. Is okay if you plan to buy it

But you don't play any of the Atelier games that you already own.

I just don't want you turning into Zeki.

I can't handle losing another person like that.

waaaaaaaat, Craig Ferguson quit?

That's terrible. Best late night host.

Snag John Oliver, CBS, kthx.

Finished Rage.  Gunplay was solid throughout.  Ending was probably the biggest copout I've experienced in several years.

I am actually legit upset I missed watching MK with you guys. I've done nothing all night except sit in the living room looking for jobs. Ugh. At least I found a couple of jobs I'm actually qualified for. The ABC affiliate here needs a production assistant and I'm super over qualified for it, so yay! Here's hoping I can finally use my 2+ years of experience running a live show for something.

This whole being a parent thing is really hard on birthdays. I don't have a job yet so I'm trying to see what games I can flip to GS to get some credit for my brother so he can get some presents, but man, the return is so small for most of the stuff I'm going to be trading in that it's incredibly disappointing. Worst year for flips for me yet. I wish I could have gotten on that Ni No Kuni Walmart flip thing a while ago. Would have been nice to get some free groceries out of game flipping to rub in my older family member's faces.

Hey Mickey and Gangnam Style are horrible, but mashing them up and having Avril Lavigne dance around and warble on camera somehow made them worse*.

*better

GPU I bought is $30 cheaper and comes with Watch Dogs.

Was it worth it to have built my PC earlier this month instead of waiting? I mean probably, but still. I mean, I guess I got my processor for $30 cheaper so that evens out.

I'm just mad that I got Daylight.

I am actually legit upset I missed watching MK with you guys.
Would have loved to have you Joel. :cry:

They watched MK?!??
We sure did (both of them). It was a total blast and a great pre-birthday event (and pre Crotch going off to plant trees event), haha (especially since I don't really have anything planned for today and my roommate isn't getting back till this weekend, so I'll have to figure out something fun to do then). Also:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tYPzSGVHOc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_03vIgyPog

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back