GGT 316's New Anthem: Hello Kitty Hello Kitty You're So Pretty [REDACTED]Kawaii

Status
Not open for further replies.
Set up my new router finally. Getting 45 d/l and 15 u/l via WiFi. Pretty stoked.

Stream session on Sunday, Trials and Killer Instinct.

9JMfv10.png

This murder mystery in Shadowrun is too not cyberpunky enough. Maybe it'll turn into something later besides being this "Jack The Ripper" shit (which I'm sure it will cuz of this whole stealing body parts thing), but I feel like Leda is just another smalltown elf livin' in a lonely world. Combat is fun though. It allows me to play Xcom without having to play Xcom right now.

Also, the Girl Meets World trailer looks horrendous. Please don't ruin this Disney. Give me some Eric.

DS2 is fun but I do find it a bit easy at times. Might be because I summon people. This is coming from someone that barely touched Demon Souls and Dark Souls.

Explain plz
I-frames and recovery time are attached to the adaptibility stat, bosses are boring, enemies are boring, areas feel like long ass corridors, four lines of text, etc.

Where's the awesome shit like I saw from Demon's Souls and Dark Souls? Demon's Souls had a badass boss that could steal your levels. Dark Souls had a crystal dragon that could curse you. Dark Souls 2 has a final boss named nashandra and leftover remnants of when the game had a good lighting system.

I-frames and recovery time are attached to the adaptibility stat, bosses are boring, enemies are boring, areas feel like long ass corridors, four lines of text, etc.
I've only played two hours of the game, but I was already getting sick of seeing the same mobs of enemies all of the time (and The Last Giant wasn't much better). I should probably play more of it, but whatever, I'll get to it or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back