GGT 322 wins E3 2014

10387815_489816291119392_2021640414_n.jpg

Yo,  MoCiWe and Joel, we need to get a DR3 session going with that new DLC sometime. I got through the first part by myself, but this was clearly made with multiple people playing at once in mind.

Yo, MoCiWe and Joel, we need to get a DR3 session going with that new DLC sometime. I got through the first part by myself, but this was clearly made with multiple people playing at once in mind.
I've played it a bit so far (each level twice), I really like it. Yeah having a group helped, I've played with 2 and 3 people so far, never a full game. I'd definitely be up for playing it some time though!

Yo, MoCiWe and Joel, we need to get a DR3 session going with that new DLC sometime. I got through the first part by myself, but this was clearly made with multiple people playing at once in mind.
I would love to, but I still need to get a One and some live.

I went to my Best Buy job interview today. I got new interview clothes and everything so I was feeling like I could take on anything. The interviewer came out and I began introducing myself and she interrupted me and told me she wouldn't be interviewing me because of my shoes. They were clean, they were just tennis shoes. She asked me to go home and change shoes, but I don't have another pair and I tried explaining that I have large feet and haven't found a place that sells them in town and she stopped me with "what kind of person really doesn't own at least two pairs of shoes?" So I explained that I just moved here and that I don't have all my stuff yet, but if we could reschedule I could get some better shoes for the interview and she just shook her head and told me that wouldn't work and there were better people she could hire. I was dressed very nicely (much nicer than she was dressed) and I don't understand why she had to be so rude. This was my worst interview yet.

... Shoes? People make a big deal about that now? That's dumb. Unless she has a shoe fetish, I don't see why she couldn't just interview you. You were there for the interview, not your shoes. :l

... Shoes? People make a big deal about that now? That's dumb. Unless she has a shoe fetish, I don't see why she couldn't just interview you. You were there for the interview, not your shoes. :l
Yeah, I really don't get why it was such a big deal. Shit sucked.

Good thing he wasn't wearing a scarf.
True. Though, I do need a scarf.

can my nigga joel have one good fucking day? god damn
Yes, that's what I need for once.

Guys, should I start using a different font color in my post?

I feel like they need more personality.

I'm going to test it with some Rosalina Turquoise.

I would love to, but I still need to get a One and some live.

I went to my Best Buy job interview today. I got new interview clothes and everything so I was feeling like I could take on anything. The interviewer came out and I began introducing myself and she interrupted me and told me she wouldn't be interviewing me because of my shoes. They were clean, they were just tennis shoes. She asked me to go home and change shoes, but I don't have another pair and I tried explaining that I have large feet and haven't found a place that sells them in town and she stopped me with "what kind of person really doesn't own at least two pairs of shoes?" So I explained that I just moved here and that I don't have all my stuff yet, but if we could reschedule I could get some better shoes for the interview and she just shook her head and told me that wouldn't work and there were better people she could hire. I was dressed very nicely (much nicer than she was dressed) and I don't understand why she had to be so rude. This was my worst interview yet.
Appearance is a big thing at best buy, I worked/work there for a while its not bad but if you want a job were they went you to sell every item in the store to each customer, oh you better sign each customer up for a credit card as the customer service manager always said "put more money in there pocket". They heavily focus on performance if you arent up to par they will cut your hours and tell you each month at your review.

Appearance is a big thing at best buy, I worked/work there for a while its not bad but if you want a job were they went you to sell every item in the store to each customer, oh you better sign each customer up for a credit card as the customer service manager always said "put more money in there pocket". They heavily focus on performance if you arent up to par they will cut your hours and tell you each month at your review.
That's how my job at Dillons was. I still don't get how they expected people in the Deli to get people to sign up for credit cards... I could kill at Best Buy. I'm a good salesman, I could have done a lot there, I'm actually pretty upset about them not letting me reschedule the interview, but whatever. I'm applying to GS now.

I just got back from Target. I picked up more WoW time and was able to get in on the 30 cent AC4 and Ghosts. Traded those into GS and got some Eshop credit.

leda should get more tattoos that no one knows the meaning to unless they follow her on twitter and or watch her youtube videos

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back