GGT 322 wins E3 2014

Here is the scarf guy you guys kept talking about

077.png

Last edited by a moderator:
yo dawg game of thrones finale today I will make a very coy  and clever joke when indidawg sees tonights episode he will laugh and laugh and many a wine will be speilt spelt? spilt? split? What's the word for liquid that falls? oh well

it was a good week, made close to $200 in ms gift card/ credit from their trade in promo. also made a good amount gs store credit/ bestbuy credit with target cartwheel, and preorder promo  by paying with my credit card. due the last target hack, i am going to watch my credit statement closely. i bought alot of games, and only kept one game to actually play. it was diablo 3

Epic next season incoming. I thought the episode was cool. And like what they showed. Wont go into depth as I dont want to spoil anything.

Winter is coming. Never. Lol.

We never got an answer for that addition problem, phantom can you please tell the class the answer (better not equal scarf man he doesn't look like a boxing frog ninja)

SFIV so fun I'm just using dan and winning some matches. 7 years of being a stream monster is paying off thanks obama

Zeki isn't here, he's at some anime convention or something that even Karl Urban won't show his face at.
Yet Olmos showed up and took pics with Godzilla. Craziness.

I actually popped onto Ultra just for shits. I'm terrible at SF, but I'll prolly be fucking around with Gief for a while.
I'm thinking about popping it in to fuck around with, but I doubt anyone will actually play it with me. Though, I am on better internet now if someone did...

Oh Shit, that's some serious stuff. Here's to hoping he starts working with Inafune.

Played more WoW yesterday. I hit level 19 and played some PvP. I'm so close to my first mount I can taste it. I'm super stoked to play today once I find the time.

Got my own place with the gf, shit's nice. Sadly I've been without my ps3 for a couple weeks now because friends have it. I want to play that Ultra  :cry:. And that PS4 I got off AWD didn't work out and I had to return it. Now I don't even want one until next year.

Also been playing FF14:ARR to see what they've changed. Definitely easier to get some gear now, but still a grind fest.

bread's done
Back