GGT 322 wins E3 2014

7gcfyq5.jpg

I was going to write a post about what happened earlier but it came out as pretty mean-spirited, so then I decided to make a post about that post (kind of like this one) but then that post took a turn back into "possibly offensive land," so now I'm just making this post to tell everyone that I'm not going to offend anyone but I want you to be aware of what just happened on my end.

I was going to write a post about possibly offensive land being near Disney land, but instead I thought about what if we are all in indignates mind as alternate personalties, each living our seprate lives but its all an illusion we are just trapped in side until awakened to vanish/meld into indignates true form. The ggt is just a portal in which the personalities are connected so we dont realize we are him, if that happened we would all lose freewill and indignate wouldn't become his true form but lose handle on us. If he is successful his final form is phantomphoniex from an alternative universe. Phantom being one of his personality means he toke control and was the first to become aware. In this universe/timeline I discovered it making indignate self aware and stopping phantom from taking control. Thus altering indignate in a different way since now the other personalities will vanish do to one taking complete control. But now that I post this every personality will become aware breaking Indignates mind into separate parts.

if this doesn't make sense then you aren't self aware yet. You will be forever blended to the original indignate.

So do you guys wanna buy capcom? i am willing to trade them a copy of NATIONAL SECURITY on DVD (starring Martin Lawrence) for the rights to make Mega Man our official mascot.

I mean, if we're going with said Lawrence I'm pretty sure I have a 2-pack of the Bad Boys movies on DVD as well that might help out.

I just checked my credit card statement.

Whoops. Damn you, Nintendo. 

I have yet to pick up Monster Hunter 3. ._.

AND I HAVE YET TO PLAY MARIO KART 8 WITH THE GGT.*

*TY, ACTION

I have yet to pick up Monster Hunter 3. ._.

AND I HAVE YET TO PLAY MARIO KART 8 WITH THE GGT.*

*TY, ACTION
You have to fix that first part!

And I have to help you fix that second part!*

*Is this because you don't count Action! as a GGT member for some reason, how rude.

I looked on my Wii U and I don't even think you added me, how rude again! How can I race with that which is not there!

I'm not going to say anything.

I'm just going to post this picture of female Link. Rosalina best princess, and discontinued Rockman.

Super_Smash_Bros_rosalina_luma.jpg

Had a really great interview today for stupid but decent-paying front desk job at a spa. Pretty sure they're gonna call me back for the second interview next week, but the second interview is working a shift to see how well you fit, and the dress code is pretty ritzy so I'd have to spend close to 100 bucks to get a jacket/new pants/shirt/etc...and the if they don't end up choosing me for the actual job, I'll be just barely doing more than breaking even between paying for the clothes and getting paid for the day of work. So i dunno fuck me

So who's thinking Capcom's going to get bought by Disney?
Everyone hoping for a nintendo buy out

Had a really great interview today for stupid but decent-paying front desk job at a spa. Pretty sure they're gonna call me back for the second interview next week, but the second interview is working a shift to see how well you fit, and the dress code is pretty ritzy so I'd have to spend close to 100 bucks to get a jacket/new pants/shirt/etc...and the if they don't end up choosing me for the actual job, I'll be just barely doing more than breaking even between paying for the clothes and getting paid for the day of work. So i dunno fuck me
good luck

They can't make a Hulk movie, he was already in Avengers and that would make Captain America mad if he played games with other people.

CC is a great game that actually feels tailored for the PSP instead of just being a lazy mock up of a PS2 design. Type-0 looks pretty unique as well. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear GGT:

The winter has been long, oh how i miss you. The pains of wanting to play a multiplayer games are true. Oh that mario kart, how i dreamt of you so, ever wishing you would see me and show me your love in true form.

sincerely, Beatles93

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back