GGT 325 Clothing: Optional, Fun: Mandatory

I mean, I wanted to talk to whoknows about how much he played FFXIV, but after I asked my question, that was the end of that, so...
Stuff like this does also happen a fair amount.

I mean if you stopped posting stupid things then we wouldn't say anything.
But then there'd be no posts at all, I mean, we all have to be a little stupid sometimes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMhwddNQSWQ&feature=kp

Making fun of the first post has always been a thing especially when it's terrible.
Well when only a select few see it as terrible and others see it as great...because they know the difference between what's terrible and not.

foot.gif

My favorite. One day I will print this out and frame it but get it autographed first.

tumblr_mpw4qehGoa1szb9vao1_500.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Does this mean we can talk games again?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrY6r7RaXIk

and

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVFyD6csNyc

I mean if you guys would all stop fuckin leaving forever.
I'm down for not leaving forever if there's some game talk. It would also be nice if we could clean up a certain subsection of the stupidity (hint: one whoknows is enough), but I'm not sure if there's anything to really be done about that.

I finally got around to playing some Little Interno. I know people had mixed feelings about that one, but I personally dig it a lot.

Does this mean we can talk games again?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVFyD6csNyc

I mean if you guys would all stop fuckin leaving forever.

I'm almost buying Abyss like everyday but my brain says no because backlog/steam sale.

I don't know what I'm doing anymore.
The guy selling it for $6.50 has been making it ever the more tempting. If you two end up getting it - let me know and I'd be down for co-op.

When's Persona coming on at EVO? They're playing Ultimax, right?

Work's been crazy, so I haven't had much time for games other than sneaking in some Pokemon walking to and from the break room and bathroom. Playing White 2 now. Working on my living Pokedex. Just transfer that shit forward into future games. Be the very best.

I was fucking loving Shovel Knight when I was playing. Think I'm like five stages in? The art and music are amazing.

Mo, bets on Smash announcement for Monday?

Oh, and Lux, I don't think P4A has a spot at EVO. Might be a side tourney or something, but no main stage shit as far as I can tell.

Mo, bets on Smash announcement for Monday?
Man, it's a three minute announcement so I don't see it being an old character. I would absolutely love if it was like Captain Falcon alongside a new F-Zero game where they can use that time for both (which is why it's that long). But realistically I would think it's a newcomer, which I would guess as being Shulk potentially? How about you.

100% Orange Juice is fuckin stupid because of this stupid ass cheating A.I.

Like, why do that? The game is already based on luck and you'll only going to make the player not want to play anymore.

Oh, and Lux, I don't think P4A has a spot at EVO. Might be a side tourney or something, but no main stage shit as far as I can tell.
You are only allowed so many waifu fighters on the main stage and BBCP and KoF are just better games.

Man, it's a three minute announcement so I don't see it being an old character. I would absolutely love if it was like Captain Falcon alongside a new F-Zero game where they can use that time for both (which is why it's that long). But realistically I would think it's a newcomer, which I would guess as being Shulk potentially? How about you.
I would seriously love Shulk, but I dunno if I'm counting on him. I saw someone mention the other day that Brawl launched without confirmation of a lot of unlockable characters, so I wouldn't be surprised if that's where Cap, Ness, Dorf and the like show up. A dual announcement with an F-Zero game would be amazing though.

I really just need some Earthbound confirmation to help me sleep at night.

You are only allowed so many waifu fighters on the main stage and BBCP and KoF are just better games.
This hurts me.

I would seriously love Shulk, but I dunno if I'm counting on him. I saw someone mention the other day that Brawl launched without confirmation of a lot of unlockable characters, so I wouldn't be surprised if that's where Cap, Ness, Dorf and the like show up. A dual announcement with an F-Zero game would be amazing though.

I really just need some Earthbound confirmation to help me sleep at night.
I did a quick search as well since they announce the character on July 14th, that's the day that a Game & Watch game came out on the 3DS VC I guess, so based on that fact, it will be Game & Watch! Also because they already teased him so they are gonna get us all hyped up for something they already showed us lol. But yes, really any type of dual announcement would be awesome, but F-Zero more so than the rest.

The amount you need Earthbound is how much I need my F-Zero :p

Yeah, I was confused about that Pac-Man presser. I'd heard that they showed Game and Watch there, so I kinda just assumed he was in.

Maybe Smash will get all of the Koopalings. I'd take 'em again.

Project M Bowser has seriously spoiled me. Plus, that alt.

468px-971598_631972396855970_1155069210_n.png

Wow bone bowser is pretty fucking awesome looking

It really is amazing how big project m has become and nintendo sort of backs it by not suing them

I'll try to be better. We can save the GGT.

I'll probably still suck about posting once I get home though. I usually just melt into the couch and watch Pokemon with the missus.

Joel, how about that new Babs Gordon? I love the art I'm seeing so far.

I wish I had a wife who watched mega man anime with me

If I can find a girl who can watch this and enjoy it I know I have a keeper!

tumblr_inline_mo9rmmE9yh1qz4rgp.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv3pS_0vFjA
I see a lot of cels on ebay for captain N. I want to buy one but they don't have proof of grade whatever stamped on it so I'm not too sure if they're legit but I've seen some cool mega man cel's from it.

You guys are all going to post about 3 more times each and then stop for another month before you do it again.

And I"ll go back to posting just shit because what's the point.

Dota starts in 20 mins. Time to head over to GAF and actually contribute intelligently. (in my defense you all hate dota so)

This simon belmont, grandson of dracula, destroyer of dracula, slays demons with a leather whip but somehow he became this

N10.jpg

Going to have to multitwitch 4 different games of Dota and Injustice pools.

#thestruggleisreal

I'll try to be better. We can save the GGT.

I'll probably still suck about posting once I get home though. I usually just melt into the couch and watch Pokemon with the missus.

Joel, how about that new Babs Gordon? I love the art I'm seeing so far.
I love it. The costume is nice and the art looks gorgeous. I'm really excited to see if it's actually good!

bread's done
Back