GGT 325 Clothing: Optional, Fun: Mandatory

Na'Vi drafted Naga before Nar'Vi could.

I dunno. There was an F-Zero game in Nintendoland, so they haven't ditched the series completely. I think the WiiU would be the appropriate system for a new F-Zero.
What makes the Wii U more appropriate than the Wii or 3DS though? Just the HD?

I just don't see them being interested in a racing game that isn't going to sell a shit ton like Mario Kart at this point.

Maybe I'm just bias because I never liked the franchise to begin with and I feel like most overlooked it as well.

I'll be interested to see how Injustice pans out at EVO. I hadn't seen it anywhere other than the Break for what feels like months.

This is our waaaaar. Street Fighter foooooour.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be interested to see how Injustice pans out at EVO. I hadn't seen it anywhere other than the Break for what feels like months.

This is our waaaaar. Street Fighter foooooour.
yeah sadly like any fighting game not capcom its dead at weekly tournaments. Ultra is all everyone pretty much plays on the EC can't even get enough players to make a small tournament at NLBC

I know, it's a bummer. I still think Injustice is actually a really good game, it just suffered from some questionable balance.

Least Batgirl is still fucking sick though. I can't be too mad.

I know, it's a bummer. I still think Injustice is actually a really good game, it just suffered from some questionable balance.

She's legit the only character I like from DC in comics, Barbara Gordon version.

I like watching chris g play his green arrow

Welp smash on srkevo1, tekken on srkevo2, and nothing on srkevo3. Gonna finish dead rising 3 and get me some X first armor

You guys can always watch Dota.

lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololo

What makes the Wii U more appropriate than the Wii or 3DS though? Just the HD?

I just don't see them being interested in a racing game that isn't going to sell a shit ton like Mario Kart at this point.

Maybe I'm just bias because I never liked the franchise to begin with and I feel like most overlooked it as well.
I feel like they are turning the WiiU into a sort of successor to the Gamecube. They seem to be more concentrated on some franchises that fell to the wayside instead of things like Wii Sports, Wii Music, etc. Pikmin and Starfox give me the idea that F-Zero would also be at home on WiiU. And also, yeah, a big-screen HD TV does seem the most appropriate for a futuristic racing game like F-Zero.

Are you guys just talking about a new issue or is there something more new about her?
Babs has a new costume and creative team.

Yus. I love Injustice still. I need peeps to play with me.

You guys can always watch Dota.

lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololo
Through the roof!

I feel like they are turning the WiiU into a sort of successor to the Gamecube. They seem to be more concentrated on some franchises that fell to the wayside instead of things like Wii Sports, Wii Music, etc. Pikmin and Starfox give me the idea that F-Zero would also be at home on WiiU. And also, yeah, a big-screen HD TV does seem the most appropriate for a futuristic racing game like F-Zero.
I agree with all of this. Just yes.

I mean, I wanted to talk to whoknows about how much he played FFXIV, but after I asked my question, that was the end of that, so...
A lot but not too much.

They apparently added new hairstyles so that's pretty exciting.

I'm down for not leaving forever if there's some game talk. It would also be nice if we could clean up a certain subsection of the stupidity (hint: one whoknows is enough), but I'm not sure if there's anything to really be done about that.

I finally got around to playing some Little Interno. I know people had mixed feelings about that one, but I personally dig it a lot.
One is enough or the perfect amount?

Fzero gx + online is all I want

alinity is doing a 24 hours stream.

i downloaded wow again.

i might start up cataclysm tonight.

i need a new car.

amazon shipped out my one piece game.

i need to sell off nba2k14 asap.

Just one bad thing after another.

What kind of stream is she doing? The kind Hank would watch?

Did you see that "e-date" she went on? Shit was so cringe worthy; had to be staged.

Choice quotes from a year ago.

"I know the guy who created the sound effects for that game, cool dude, I play DotA2 with him sometimes." - Icebeast

"I wish you would do something with me sometime..." - Indignate

"CAG auto-whited my background and I forget how to change it and I don't feel like looking life isn't fair." - Action

"Don't forget about Pacific Rim tonight guys. Best movie of the millenium." - Zeki

"ScribbleNauts is awesome for 5 bucks, of course this version doesn't have Zelda, but it's still a fun game!" - Brandon

"The sale prices are a liiiiiiiiiitle weak today but at least the card metagame sounds fun." - Dot

"litle" - Indignate

"The sale sucks." - Luxuria

"no u." - Dot

"I don't think anything is really a chick repellent outside of a pedophile comb over. I pretty much exclusively wear comic and cartoon related tees and chicks be flocking around me all the time. TMK is older and seems to only wear anime tees and he basically drowns in women. I say drowns because he doesn't know how to seal the deal and swim through the bountiful ass quite yet." - Joel

"I've been groped a couple times without being asked, heard some kind of mean comments, and had one person ask if he could take an up-skirt photo of me." - Icebeast

"PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT FOR ANYONE WITH A VITA:"...blah blah blah..."Bottom line:  TOTALLY WORTH IT. " - Frost

"Why aren't we friends on Steam so I can add you to the Leda group?" - Indignate

"Add me to whatever, I don't even care." - Action

"Is it wrong I like killing regular humans" - OG Gunm

Has the ggt really changed that much? I know a heard people left, I don't know who is left of the original. Cant believe people would just leave with all the friends they made?
It's the same thing that ruins friendships in real life.

People meeting a significant other.

Daigo doesn't even play anymore.

That Ricky doe...

BsTp-T2CcAEHECm.jpg

bread's done
Back