GGT 325 Clothing: Optional, Fun: Mandatory

I beat TASM2. It was really a labor to finish towards the end. That game had some seriously good ideas, but I have no idea how they went so wrong.
So many of the boss battles were bad. That Kingpin battle was stupid and the fact that Electro was almost entirely based on the Spider Slayer fights from the last game. That Carnage fight at the end was perfect, though. God, I enjoyed it so, so much. I was also really liking their ideas for how Carnage was created from the Venom serum that they're using in Ravencroft. I hope they use some of that in the next movie! Man, and Chameleon in the after credits thing? AWESOME! I was hoping he'd make an appearance since Kraven mentioned him.

10487275_10152486599281117_1254132937446679435_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, Ken has raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaange on his normals.

And the dog doesn't drain meter when you use him, only when he gets hit.

So MoCiWe and I were having a discussion on who was better (I don't know what we determined "better" meant), so i will see what you guys say
425.ab.predator.051911.jpg

VS

sw_ripley_alien.jpg

Arnold Schwarzenegger vs Sigourney Weaver
I mean, Ripley, only because she's the inspiration for Samus, and Samus > Bill Rizer, so...

Or are you asking about the actors?

Stream just played a short movie about Vega that was all in Spanish. It was pretty dope.

GUNNM-Dawg would have liked it.

Also, fuck Neo.

ibqruzh8ds2YtK.gif

Kind of sucks that Madcatz changed their mind about streaming top 16 Skullgirls and only did top 4.

Good Guy Mark Man said that if he was there, he would have pulled the plug on the Tekken shit they decided to show instead.

#fightingames

bread's done
Back