GGT 325 Clothing: Optional, Fun: Mandatory

So all the other people met someone which caused them to leave, you are saying?

Other things cause friendships to end not just them finding love.
one of the ggt members actually passed away. there was actually ggt thread made dedicating /mourning his passing

Why hello there $1 PSN sale, oh what's this I have $5 in my account leftover?

Oh hey, Dino Crisis 1&2, Wild Arms 2, Legend of Dragoon, and Harvest Moon! 

Good day!

So I finally beat Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and saw this. Is Est gay? Or does she find herself happier in a woman's role? I mean, gay means happy too, so... Maybe women can't be knights in the series...? Kinda confusing, as I read it as the former. After not being able to find any info, besides the vid for verification, it seems like Nintendo removed it or cleared up the 'confusion' in this version.

Last edited by a moderator:
I did a quick search as well since they announce the character on July 14th, that's the day that a Game & Watch game came out on the 3DS VC I guess, so based on that fact, it will be Game & Watch! Also because they already teased him so they are gonna get us all hyped up for something they already showed us lol. But yes, really any type of dual announcement would be awesome, but F-Zero more so than the rest.

The amount you need Earthbound is how much I need my F-Zero :p
The Smash reveal will be Ness. July 14th is Home Run Derby. Ness uses a baseball bat and hits home runs.

Wow, F-Zero (Captain Falcon) over... Ganondorf!?

I did a quick search as well since they announce the character on July 14th, that's the day that a Game & Watch game came out on the 3DS VC I guess, so based on that fact, it will be Game & Watch! Also because they already teased him so they are gonna get us all hyped up for something they already showed us lol. But yes, really any type of dual announcement would be awesome, but F-Zero more so than the rest.

The Smash reveal will be Ness. July 14th is Home Run Derby. Ness uses a baseball bat and hits home runs.

Wow, F-Zero (Captain Falcon) over... Ganondorf!?

They apparently added new hairstyles so that's pretty exciting.
Do they have a bald 'hairstyle' for Cheapy?

I mean, if my choices were a full F-Zero game or Ganondorf in Smash....I'd probably take the F-Zero lol
Uh... he said (while talking about Smash):

I really just need some Earthbound confirmation to help me sleep at night.
You said:

So it should be about Smash. Therefore F-Zero in Smash (i.e. Captain Falcon).

Or were you also talking about needing it to help you sleep at night?

I googled her. She's female and there are no topics out there discussing her sexuality I think you're just reading too deep into something you perv.

"She Never Told Me She Was a Mime"
Xane.png

You said:

I can't say my Zelda, we already have Zelda stuff in the game so it's already there. I need something that is not in the game already

I googled her. She's female and there are no topics out there discussing her sexuality I think you're just reading too deep into something you perv.
I agree with Indignate on something.

You said:

I can't say my Zelda, we already have Zelda stuff in the game so it's already there. I need something that is not in the game already

So MoCiWe and I were having a discussion on who was better (I don't know what we determined "better" meant), so i will see what you guys say
425.ab.predator.051911.jpg

VS

sw_ripley_alien.jpg

Arnold Schwarzenegger vs  Sigourney Weaver

I mean if you guys would all stop fuckin leaving forever.

I'm almost buying Abyss like everyday but my brain says no because backlog/steam sale.

I don't know what I'm doing anymore.
I think most people left because the thread turned into a circlejerk between the same 3/4 posters.

why is everyone Kokonoe

i didn't even know she was playable in the new Blazblue game

i need it

you cosplay as the character you're playing and have to hold dat L when you lose with her knowing you're dressed as a female

shinakuma666 in BB winner GF

bread's done
Back